Page 8 of 43 ... 67891018 ...
    06-15-2009, 02:55 PM #71
    Hello everyone, SIRI is starting to bore the sh*t out of me so I thought I would buy in to MGLG and come over here where it seems to be alittle more upbeat. I don't necessarily mean the people I'm talking about the companies. SiriusXM has no buzz at the moment and MGLG is cheap as hell, so what do I have to lose. 300,000 shares added today just to test the waters. Still long on SIRI though

Guru
    06-15-2009, 03:04 PM #72

The shareholder letter for mglg

That was a shareholder letter....NOT the PR. They have had gozillions of people calling them all day long everyday. That was a clarification letter, so don't get confused by it.

I am just sitting tight and long with MGLG.

BCLE is doing ok for now and I personally have full faith in it.

Guru
    06-15-2009, 03:05 PM #73
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Hello everyone, SIRI is starting to bore the sh*t out of me so I thought I would buy in to MGLG and come over here where it seems to be alittle more upbeat. I don't necessarily mean the people I'm talking about the companies. SiriusXM has no buzz at the moment and MGLG is cheap as hell, so what do I have to lose. 300,000 shares added today just to test the waters. Still long on SIRI though
    We are glad to have you! Enjoy yourself here!

Bill

Guru
    06-15-2009, 03:07 PM #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallep View Post
    I didn't see what we all wanted.... Production #'s.... Or did I miss something?
    That was not a PR, Gallep....that was a "Please leave us alone and don't everybody call all day long letter"

They wanted to clear up that skull and crossbones on pinksheets.com also. That website tried to shake them down and Magellan didn't go for it. It has caused a lot of concern for potential investors. I personally have seen it brought up many many times in chat rooms and in forums.
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-15-2009 at 03:15 PM.

Guru
    06-15-2009, 03:11 PM #75

Bcle

BCLE is looking pretty constant today. There sure are a lot of MM's for BCLE. A lot more than before. It is making me wonder. That is a great sign IMO. They tend to flock where the action is or where it is potentially going to be.

Take a look at the quantity of MM's on level II.
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-15-2009 at 03:19 PM.

06-15-2009, 03:28 PM #76
    behl,
    .007 guys rock and roll...!!!!

06-15-2009, 03:53 PM #77
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    That was not a PR, Gallep....that was a "Please leave us alone and don't everybody call all day long letter"
    Ha, o.k. kinda upset about seeing the low teens again...

Guru
    06-15-2009, 03:58 PM #78

News

Well, IHub says that Karen the IR person said news is coming out very soon! Last time they put it out in Pre-Market.

You might read www.investorshub.com mglg forum if you don't all ready.

It gives you a good pulse on things.

06-15-2009, 04:04 PM #79

Hey :)

Hey

i signed up for an account with an online broker, i just sent money in today

i've never boughten a stock before but after working at smurfit and then looking at their stock price and then finding this forum all i can think about is stocks non stop all day

i've been trying to learn alot about stocks on beginner forums and education sections.

man when i was here the 1st time i wish i had an account, mglg went sky high
    i looked at your past treads bill and then checked past charts on nasdaq.com and you were right every time lol, is it ok if once i get an account funded i follow you guys (i know its my responsibility to pick my own stocks and its my own choices, and if it doesn't work out it was my choice)

do you know any other websites that are better than nasdaq.com? i saw you on ihub.com

anyways
    ttyl

Guru
    06-15-2009, 04:08 PM #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Hey

i signed up for an account with an online broker, i just sent money in today

i've never boughten a stock before but after working at smurfit and then looking at their stock price and then finding this forum all i can think about is stocks non stop all day

i've been trying to learn alot about stocks on beginner forums and education sections.

man when i was here the 1st time i wish i had an account, mglg went sky high
    i looked at your past treads bill and then checked past charts on nasdaq.com and you were right every time lol, is it ok if once i get an account funded i follow you guys (i know its my responsibility to pick my own stocks and its my own choices, and if it doesn't work out it was my choice)

do you know any other websites that are better than nasdaq.com? i saw you on ihub.com

anyways
    ttyl
    Sure, make yourself at home here!

Welcome to the thread Sean!

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-15-2009 at 04:19 PM.

Page 8 of 43 ... 67891018 ...