Page 18 of 43 ... 8161718192028 ...
    06-16-2009, 10:36 PM #171
    Bill, I read those posts from the other site but all I tool from it is that though we are all anxious about seeing MGLG run, we will have to be patient and wait it out for moderate to substantial gains...which I was willing to do from the start, just like with SiriusXM. I'm not up huge with both of those stocks but as long as I'm up I am willing to take a chance at some big time cash. Patience, patience, patience. What did you take from those posts??

Addict
    06-16-2009, 10:45 PM #172

Angry

So I'm going to be working pretty hard in the upcoming days during my residency.
    Since I'm not going to be able to ride very often anymore, I took my vintage 1976 Honda CB 400F Supersport for a ride tonight.

I was almost home when this brainless ass decided he wanted to cut across 3 lanes of traffic to make a left turn right in front of me. Yeah, I crashed it.
    It's not totaled (neither am I), but it's gonna cost some bucks to fix.
    Damn it that bike was in perfect condition.

Luckily the police were actually right there and witnessed the whole thing.
    Now I just have to wait for insurance to do its thing.
    Will be a while before I can ride again.

My girlfriend is going to freak the F out!
    Last edited by ShotsII; 06-16-2009 at 10:48 PM.

Enthusiast
    06-16-2009, 10:48 PM #173
    I agree ATM....That's more or less what I got out of the posts as well.

I'm not 100 percent sold on the no prod #'s for 25 day's though mainly because the company put out a PR most likely based on the thousands of call they were getting regarding the prod #'s. If the likelyhood of the numbers being delayed for that amount of time, I would think they would have mentioned that. JMHO of course.....

Thanks for pulling those posts Bill...Certainly both worth reading.

How are you guys feeling about tomorrow?

I have decided I am going to stick with this stock for a while.....

Enthusiast
    06-16-2009, 10:53 PM #174
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    So I'm going to be working pretty hard in the upcoming days during my residency.
    Since I'm not going to be able to ride very often anymore, I took my vintage 1976 Honda CB 400F Supersport for a ride tonight.

I was almost home when this brainless ass decided he wanted to cut across 3 lanes of traffic to make a left turn right in front of me. Yeah, I crashed it.

SHOTS...Can you leave me your shares of MGLG in your will before the next time you ride?

Just kidding....Glad to hear you're ok....Sorry about your bike.

Guru
    06-16-2009, 10:54 PM #175
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Bill, I read those posts from the other site but all I tool from it is that though we are all anxious about seeing MGLG run, we will have to be patient and wait it out for moderate to substantial gains...which I was willing to do from the start, just like with SiriusXM. I'm not up huge with both of those stocks but as long as I'm up I am willing to take a chance at some big time cash. Patience, patience, patience. What did you take from those posts??
    Hey Geek - I got that it may take longer than we thought to get numbers from the company. The second one I got that the way he figured money was interesting.

It was a reminder not to get antsy.

I just thought they were really interesting. Nothing more than that.

Guru
    06-16-2009, 11:02 PM #176

You got into a wreck??

Talk about a bummer! The girlfriend is definitely going to freak out. I am happy that you are o.k.. and your bike...that is always a bummer.....

Split those shares between XITVP and myself, lol! (laughing)

I am glad you made it out in one piece!

Guru
    06-16-2009, 11:05 PM #177
    Quote Originally Posted by xitvp View Post
    I agree ATM....That's more or less what I got out of the posts as well.

I'm not 100 percent sold on the no prod #'s for 25 day's though mainly because the company put out a PR most likely based on the thousands of call they were getting regarding the prod #'s. If the likelyhood of the numbers being delayed for that amount of time, I would think they would have mentioned that. JMHO of course.....

Thanks for pulling those posts Bill...Certainly both worth reading.

How are you guys feeling about tomorrow?

I have decided I am going to stick with this stock for a while.....
    It is a what and have to see IMO. It's a long anyway. Can I develop a strategy between now and long? I don't have enough insight to come up with one. Does anybody have one? I am more than willing to listen.

I am going to stay with it too.

There are so many different takes that I just don't know. What do you think? (throwing it back at you like a hot potato).
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-16-2009 at 11:13 PM.

Enthusiast
    06-16-2009, 11:06 PM #178

Glad you are okay. Bummer, I love those old CB's. My uncle had one that I used to always ride. Hopefully it will come back to its full glory.

Guru
    06-16-2009, 11:15 PM #179
    Hey Tunes, how are you doing? It's a good thing Shots is a Doctor

06-16-2009, 11:17 PM #180

Though i don't own my own hog I have alot of two wheel camel jockey friends that live to ride so i feel your pain, but not the ppain you may actually feel tomorrow when the bruising sets in from the crash.

Tomorow could be quite a ride. I think that if there isn't any bews by noon people will not want to be without shares incase the news hits Monday morning. Then if it does not hit Monday they will take the first chance they can to take any profits. So this could be a wild ride. JMO.

What do I know, I'm just an atmgeek!!

Page 18 of 43 ... 8161718192028 ...