Page 13 of 43 ... 3111213141523 ...
    Guru
    06-16-2009, 11:30 AM #121
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    BTW,
    my plan for MGLG today was to purchase another 1200$ worth @ .0009 if the gap filled. It didnt and I'm just fine with that. It means we wont lose too much OR we will be green today. Either way I'm a happy chappy. Will keep my order in at .0009 just in case.

I expected the numbers to take longer than everyone expected. Perhaps some of you remember the post I wrote last week about GWGI going thru the same thing. Well, when GWGI finally posted their numbers it didnt matter for them anymore, but I feel certain that MGLG will take off flying.

The big picture is, we are all still 300% or 400% up from our purchases at .0003/.0004 only last WEEK! How can we be angry with that?
    Hey Shots!

You are absolutely right! You called it perfect. It went up to .0025 and everybody had plenty of chance to do anything they wanted to. That little green man kept whispering in my ear...."Bill......it will go up more....don't sell yet."

I am fine with it. I just didn't expect it to go down that far, but it seems to be working its way back up.

Everybody in here has a great attitude. I can't say that for other forums and chat rooms. A lot of people have big boo hoo tears, lol.

Mentor
    06-16-2009, 11:33 AM #122
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I wish those market makers would cooperate with each other. One wants to go to .013 and the other is holding off for .011, so the trading is just sitting there.

Can I ask the proverbial 'stupid' question?

Is a penny that much of a reach with MGLG? ... Maybe I am just a bit behind the curve here and haven't caught up on everything that has been discussed in the past several weeks ...

Rephrasing it, what are your expectations ... short, medium, long?

I really need to quit multi-tasking, I am supposed to be working ... this is giving me a headache!

06-16-2009, 11:36 AM #123
    Quote Originally Posted by thetree View Post
    Wow, Watching BEHL bounce back in about 45 minutes after a sell off like that makes me feel very confident in my investment. Would a quick turn around like that scare some of the flippers away or encourage them?
    behl
    It is hard to stay away from the mylanta when you watch these stocks that close..you can never go wrong taking a profit...even when the stock is flipped,if its a good pick it will come back no problem ..it just takes more time..if it gets flipped and shr price does not rise slowly ,then its a sign of a pump and dump stock..not my kind of game...

Guru
    06-16-2009, 11:37 AM #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post

Is a penny that much of a reach with MGLG? ... Maybe I am just a bit behind the curve here and haven't caught up on everything that has been discussed in the past several weeks ...

I really need to quit multi-tasking, I am supposed to be working ... this is giving me a headache!
    Sure it could reach a penny....it will take time though. Let's see what happens after the numbers come out. How much thrill can a guy get for a 10/1000th of a penny!

Mentor
    06-16-2009, 11:41 AM #125
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Sure it could reach a penny....it will take time though. Let's see what happens after the numbers come out. How much thrill can a guy get for a 10/1000th of a penny!

... I hear ya ... This is a whole brave new world I have now entered! The upside so outweighs the gravitational pull ... Okay, back to work you scallywag! (Note to self) ...

Addict
    06-16-2009, 11:44 AM #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post

Actually, I'm hoping for a couple of pennies. I'd be thrilled to see a penny. I'd be overcome with joy and tears if it hit .05. I become a millionaire at .20 LOL.

Bill is right tho, time is needed. No PR will make us jump that high; only quarterly reports (more than one) saying that they are making money, building their positive balance sheet, and drilling more productive wells.

Guru
    06-16-2009, 11:51 AM #127
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Actually, I'm hoping for a couple of pennies. I'd be thrilled to see a penny. I'd be overcome with joy and tears if it hit .05. I become a millionaire at .20 LOL.

Bill is right tho, time is needed. No PR will make us jump that high; only quarterly reports (more than one) saying that they are making money, building their positive balance sheet, and drilling more productive wells.
    I would take a million by 4:00 P.M. est if the stock would cooperate, but I am not going to wait in bated breath

We are coming up on the .0011 .0013 impasse again. Let's see what the MM's do.

Addict
    06-16-2009, 11:59 AM #128
    I've changed my plan for MGLG today....

I see a Cup and Handle formation in the 3 month stock chart. That being said, once consolidation is complete the SP will rise. So, in my mind, it is better to secure my shares while I know I can than to risk missing the run-up.

I sold my shares of BCLE this morning at .027 (and glad I did) so that I would have some dry powder.
    I also sold a couple hundred dollars worth of a useless stock I've been waiting to unload.

I bought another 1320$ worth of MGLG at .0012 five minutes ago.
    I now have just over 7 million shares and I am 100% invested in MGLG.
    I know the risk in putting all my eggs in one basket, but I truly think this is the play that will yeild the greatest amount of money in the near future.

Come on MGLG!!!!
    Last edited by ShotsII; 06-16-2009 at 12:02 PM.

Guru
    06-16-2009, 12:06 PM #129
    I have been watching that cup and handle also. A little consolidation and then it should go up, according to Hoyle.

7 Million now....good going!

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    06-16-2009, 12:16 PM #130
    I have also noticed the cup and handle formation....crossing fingers...

Ray,
    Your statement, "It is hard to stay away from the mylanta when you watch these stocks that close" made me spit up soda all over my keyboard. You owe me a new keyboard now.

Shots,
    What happened with Galloway?? I did not follow that stock at all.

Looks like Behl, is having a nice bounce back... Now see, that's what I like, a nice predictable movement. Not this crazy MGLG Gordian Knot. I am beginning to think the MM's need some therapy.

Ahhh the excitement of swing trading... much better than drugs. The smell of . . . . uhh. . . . Well, there are no smells.... the glow of my computer screen, the sound of tick, tick, tick on my keyboard...

Excitement!

Page 13 of 43 ... 3111213141523 ...