Page 10 of 43 ... 8910111220 ...
    Mentor
    06-15-2009, 11:20 PM #91
    i got the strangest screen a little while ago, there was "i *heart* siriusbuzz" pasted all over the website, anyone else have that problem?

anyways , today was an odd day for mglg. 2 bill in volume and huge sell off. i read some chatter that the gap up from .0009 - .0011 might fill. if thats the case , it should rise after that.

what a day for BEHL. .0072!!!! BCLE will be coming on its own soon as well...its only SIRI thats kicking my ass. oh well.

well, ill be playing an OMAHA event tomorrow at noon , so at least i can watch the early morning action. i am very eager to see where we're going with mglg. the news release today is IMO not bad at all, ceo reiterated confidence, i think the same exact thing happened with spongetech last week if im not mistaken. the PR with production numbers is expected at anytime, so that should give a good lift.

BILL , how was ur wifes trip? big shocker coming back from the airport huh with the drop in magellan. ok, off to bed , will chat in the morning ...GN AND GL TO ALL

Guru
    06-15-2009, 11:22 PM #92
    Quote Originally Posted by xitvp View Post
    Thanks for the break down of the letter.

As I posted earlier, I was excited when I read the letter and thought there were a lot of statements made that secured my confidence in the stock.

I was really surprised when I saw the initial reaction to the letter. I agree Bill, I think when people saw it was not #'s, they sold assuming the worst.

I think what happened today is a good thing assuming people either added to their positions, or new investors got in at a great price.

I'm going to try and grab a little more in the AM before this gaps up again (which it will).

I liked how they exposed "that certain website" as opposed to avoiding the subject, or worse yet, actually paying them.

On a side note....SIRI is making me want to pull my hair out of my head. A VERY frustrating stock to own.....
    SIRI is really frustrating. I haven't owned it in months and will not until management starts talking and the price is right. I know your frustration.

Lots of people are grabbing more MGLG while it is down. I have been watching the penny stock chat site: http://cbox.ws/?n=2-1342114-4395 and reading investors hub.

The flippers didn't like the news because they knew it wouldn't drive the price up anymore and bailed. They will be back.

It may drop more in the morning, but we will have to see.

I thought the letter to the shareholders, after I read it the second and third time was very straight forward and great information.

I am just going to hold my position.

This company is on the right path and I am not in any hurry.

Does anybody see "I love siriusbuzz.com" pics on their screen? It looks like somebody hacked in here.
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-16-2009 at 12:37 AM.

Guru
    06-15-2009, 11:27 PM #93
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    i got the strangest screen a little while ago, there was "i *heart* siriusbuzz" pasted all over the website, anyone else have that problem?

anyways , today was an odd day for mglg. 2 bill in volume and huge sell off. i read some chatter that the gap up from .0009 - .0011 might fill. if thats the case , it should rise after that.

what a day for BEHL. .0072!!!! BCLE will be coming on its own soon as well...its only SIRI thats kicking my ass. oh well.

well, ill be playing an OMAHA event tomorrow at noon , so at least i can watch the early morning action. i am very eager to see where we're going with mglg. the news release today is IMO not bad at all, ceo reiterated confidence, i think the same exact thing happened with spongetech last week if im not mistaken. the PR with production numbers is expected at anytime, so that should give a good lift.

BILL , how was ur wifes trip? big shocker coming back from the airport huh with the drop in magellan. ok, off to bed , will chat in the morning ...GN AND GL TO ALL
    She had a great trip, thank you. I have little read hearts on my screen too. We are in the right places....it is just time. Damn these hearts are irritating!

Win big tomorrow!

Ya, I got home from the airport couldn't believe what happened, but with all of that gapping up it was to be expected. We shall see what it does this time, lol. I have to laugh.

Thank God I don't own SIRI right now, somebody ought to kick that blue dog in the butt!

Guru
    06-15-2009, 11:30 PM #94
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    i have not learned a damn thing about stocks or i don't have the cajones to be in this business as i am in spng at avg .04 and behl at i think .0028 and mglg at .004...

I am playing on the house money on spng though so no biggie.

I got some bcle too... XOMA also

i prefer to invest small amounts of money and watch them go up to 400% and then down to zero... hooray! ok, i don't like it i just want to turn $60 into $75,000.

thanks for mglg, its been fun, i am holding out for .50! lol, i can hope.
    They are like cheap fireworks! They fly way up high, then whammo!

You will probably get the .50 some day! and then you will say - wow, that was the best investment I ever made.

Day trading is not for everybody. I know that a lot of people here in SIRI just bought it because they love the product and have done either good or bad. Some people on here have become traders because of being into SIRI stock. I bought SIRI because I love the product. I bought it at the complete wrong time and we all rode it down to .05 together and waited and waited and waited. As soon as I went over my point I sold it and haven't owned it since.

I just wish that the management had contact with the shareholders. They ignore the shareholders and that is not good. For too long they have put out the most minimal news that law probably allows. The fact that they don't do anything or report has curbed me from buying anymore. I thought things would get at least a "little better" after Direct T.V. buying SIRI's debt, but it hasn't.

In my mind, there are other things in store. They are sending up more satellites (correct me if I am wrong). Why would they be doing that? They never talk to the stockholders, because obviously they don't care at this point. Direct T.V. has the bucks and stockholders are nothing to them.

Something is shaking, even if it is for a tax deduction. I just don't get it. I would be screaming "Hey boys! We are putting up satellites, jump on board!" I really believe that they have their own agenda.

Just thinking out loud. I do not have anything to base anything upon, because we are not given anything to base anything upon.

This brings me to the MGLG state of conditions. today. They put out a letter today, explaining what is going on and the stock for the day tanks. That is O.K. though, because at least they are communicating in a logical way (at least in my mind) and want to make it all work.

I feel good with MGLG and will ride them out for a while. I will give them a chance.

Imromo, BLCE and the others will pay here in the future, so all-in-all, you may have made some really good investments.

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-16-2009 at 12:33 AM.

Guru
    06-16-2009, 01:20 AM #95
    sorry, with these low price stocks its hard to remember how many zero's...i got mglg at .0004, lol.

yes, they do pop then drop, seems like a few here have good stories of selling after the pop, expecting a drop, and then it continues to infinity and they are bummed, im content hoping one of these will be a "continuer"...

siri definately has its own agenda, only thing i continue to hope for is that part of their agenda is too make the truly dedicated rich... on the other hand they could be signaling for investors to get out because something awful is coming... i rode it down to .05 and i think that gave me enough confidence that their goal is to make me rich because I should have bought more than i did, just had no dry powder at the time... i could read the msm pretty clearly that they weren't going bk.. though i had doubts of course.

Guru
    06-16-2009, 01:32 AM #96
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    sorry, with these low price stocks its hard to remember how many zero's...i got mglg at .0004, lol.

yes, they do pop then drop, seems like a few here have good stories of selling after the pop, expecting a drop, and then it continues to infinity and they are bummed, im content hoping one of these will be a "continuer"...

siri definately has its own agenda, only thing i continue to hope for is that part of their agenda is too make the truly dedicated rich... on the other hand they could be signaling for investors to get out because something awful is coming... i rode it down to .05 and i think that gave me enough confidence that their goal is to make me rich because I should have bought more than i did, just had no dry powder at the time... i could read the msm pretty clearly that they weren't going bk.. though i had doubts of course.
    You have it right on...It is a "iffy" proposition. You are a good dude in my book. I remember when you said, "Bill, how could you have such a change of heart in a month?" So, let's move together and find some positive..

Bill

Guru
    06-16-2009, 01:41 AM #97
    yes, i remember that

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    06-16-2009, 02:08 AM #98
    Ray,

My take on BEHL is this:
    I am loving it but, . . . . when something rises that fast we will sooner or later see some slip back . . . If not tomorrow then sometime this week. Overall I think we will continue our climb up and possibly be in penny land end of this week or next week. At some point, perhaps in a couple of weeks we will stagnate in the .02 range as we wait on more news.

Everyone . . . here is what I am thinking...

BCLE... just waiting on some news and I think they need a little more marketing to get the word out. There are just too many pluses for this stock.

MGLG: This has been an interesting ride already. wow. I think we have to wait for the storm to pass. This stock suffers from over hype. Too many vultures, buzzards, and green investors came in with much panic, micro short term profit taking, flipping etc.
    This will dwindle as the price climbs. We are on a ground floor here but it is shaky as instability always reigns when rumor is strong. The most important indicator . . they just said they are "Revenue Producing"! Holy Cow that is strong! How many penny stocks can say that?!? Not many.

Things can always shift fast when one can buy 100,000 shares with their lunch money. As the price begins to climb then less play money will be playing here. Also don't expect this to be the last major swing . . there will be a few more breath taking moments coming . . . I can see a few more head and shoulders and Cup and Handle charts in the near term.

Hold and and enjoy the "scary" but ultimately fun ride.
    Last edited by Stock Magician; 06-16-2009 at 02:11 AM.

06-16-2009, 09:18 AM #99
    Stock Magician
    That is a good take thank you, I have had an email in to Behl that has not been responded to for two weeks ,this morning Dennis Fisher responded saying he would have my answers wednesday morning...
    I did get a preview of the new power point on my EMAIL
    it looked like it needed some help ...the new web site was to be up and running by may 15th ,so they are running a little behind..

1.Peru Project...is it still in the works?

2.The algae strains (behl) is working on ..will they need to be patented before they can be offered on your website for sale?

3.On your power point investors page ...It shows Exxon,and Bill Gates as investors in algae.. did this mean in biocentrics
    or was this a general statement..just to show interest in algae?

4. Website..with shopping cart...to be ready May 15th...I know there is alot of information needed for this site, as well as patents to be in place before you would want to sell (behl)s technology...what would be a realistic date ...for this site to be on line? Will the website have updated investors site..?? which leads to question ..5

5.Uplisting from Pinks...I understand this could happen, is it just talk..or shall we expect that the paper work is forth coming?

6.(behl) Had been working on algae, for chicken feed, what were the results...??

7.Is there meeting scheduled for West Coast Chapter of National Algae Association?

these are my current questions to Dennis Fisher

Mentor
    06-16-2009, 09:28 AM #100
    good morning !!!!! my take on the penny investing-- its exciting, fun, and its definitely for me. but its not for everyone. i can afford to put 1k into something that might go busto. im in MGLG @ .0003 and its having a great run. people are watching what i write. and they think im a genius or i am good at picking winners. then when it tanks, i get a guilty feeling. i didnt invest in pennys last week to make 500%. i am going for blue sky breakouts. im in MGLG, BEHL, BCLE for the long haul. so if anyone cant handle the pops and drops, please dont follow my blogging. im trying to get F U $. so the risk will be alot greater.....

lets go MGLG , BEHL, BCLE, and for pete's sake SIRI!!!!!

to be honest , dont know what to expect with MGLG, looking at their history , they had the same run a few months ago, then dropped back down right after. then again this could be the cup and handle trend with a blue sky breakout soon. then again this could be a double top. only time will tell. but i feel good enough about the stock that i am not selling. DYODD and GL AN TY
    Last edited by bassmaster; 06-16-2009 at 09:52 AM. Reason: in MGLG @ .0003 not .0004

Page 10 of 43 ... 8910111220 ...