Page 25 of 43 ... 15232425262735 ...
    06-18-2009, 01:18 AM #241
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey Jim!!

That thought on the Feds is freaking me out! I hate it, as you well know, but it will become a reality. Actually, what do I have to say about it? Nothing..

I won't get political here, feel free to email me and I will respond.

I love Mark Levins new book! lol

Anyway, back to stocks....

Look at a one month on RAMS, it is a cup with a handle forming! The only thing I find apolling about it is that is is almost .75 a share. That is expensive stock! lol (just kidding)...I will look into it more tomorrow.

TOPS one month...not ready yet..it is still on the downtrend, but worth keeping an eye on IMHO.

I only buy on the uptrend, being the sophisticated stock trader that I am!!

OCNF is good, you know that....throw it in a drawer...the hard thing to do is catch it at a good price. No matter what the price is though, it is gold!

It is really great hearing from you! Shoot me some emails when you get a chance and I will do the same.

Take Care!
    Thats funny, my buddy who lives out in your area uses the same strategy for buying stocks.

I always wait for volume to drop off on the down trend then buy in. I can't chase an up trend.

I felt good about getting into SIRI @ .312, one reason was, a lot of fear was in the air. You are my canary in the trading coal mine Bill!!

Anyway, yeah its hard to keep politics out of this, because its all politics in the markets now.

I have Levins book too. My favorite chapter right now is Federalism. He really breaks it down and defines it very well.

I (cough, cough) borrowed the audio too, so I can listen to it in the garage.
    http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=liberty+and+tyranny

The 140mb torrent is the good one!!

If I see anything that stands out, I will throw it up here if I have time.

Have a good one everybody!!!

Guru
    06-18-2009, 01:29 AM #242
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Looks like app is free and comes with a 7 day trial!

I need a drink!!! Anyone got any MM!
    7 whole days! That is something to get whipped up over IMHO. Geez, could they spare it? We shall see. Just be careful of your share prices. Keep an eye on them...constantly!

Guru
    06-18-2009, 01:54 AM #243
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    Thats funny, my buddy who lives out in your area uses the same strategy for buying stocks.

I always wait for volume to drop off on the down trend then buy in. I can't chase an up trend.

I felt good about getting into SIRI @ .312, one reason was, a lot of fear was in the air. You are my canary in the trading coal mine Bill!!

Anyway, yeah its hard to keep politics out of this, because its all politics in the markets now.

I have Levins book too. My favorite chapter right now is Federalism. He really breaks it down and defines it very well.

I (cough, cough) borrowed the audio too, so I can listen to it in the garage.
    http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=liberty+and+tyranny

The 140mb torrent is the good one!!

If I see anything that stands out, I will throw it up here if I have time.

Have a good one everybody!!!
    I wait until it bottoms...I don't chase on the uptrend unless I see the potential. I am by the book...no water-boarding or harsh language, lol.

Addict
    06-18-2009, 07:35 AM #244
    Yeah the iPhone app is out today.

But it doesn't offer NFL, MLB, NASCAR or HOWARD STERN!!!!

Combine that with a total lack of marketing and I am convinced that the company is being run by a group of mentally retarded monkeys. GL with SIRI everyone. I truly hope you all make some loot, but I'm not touching it until I see some sirius changes.

Mentor
    06-18-2009, 08:27 AM #245
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Yeah the iPhone app is out today.

But it doesn't offer NFL, MLB, NASCAR or HOWARD STERN!!!!

Combine that with a total lack of marketing and I am convinced that the company is being run by a group of mentally retarded monkeys. GL with SIRI everyone. I truly hope you all make some loot, but I'm not touching it until I see some sirius changes.
    Yeah, you-know-who is going to have a field day with that -

Just from a perception standpoint and I have no personal stake nor personal care frankly, I don't even have a sub to the service, though I intend to when I trade in my pair of 87 'clunkers' under Mr. Obama's 'cash for ..." program soon ...

Strange psychological tennis match in the ol gray matter yesterday - The 'shoulda' bought more in the low 30's (rather than mglg) and that nagging indicator of "You knew the app was coming" over against the "Don't throw any more money into this pig" mantra of all the preceding paint drying weeks.

Should I be at all surprised that this thing could not be pulled off without some new drama or controversy? The reasonings behind it don't give me a fit when it may be all completely out of their control - It is none of that, I will leave it to the beavers of speculation and angst and poor management and all the mantras that go on unceasingly.

What it does reinforce is something that has brewing now that I have held through since early December ... Time to get out. I might miss the 'biggest thing in the world' but I really don't have the time to subscribe to all this drama anymore. Probably a good thing anyway, will make selling off that much easier ...

Brother, can you spare a dollar?

Edit: BTW shots, that wasn't a shot at you, pardon the pun - It actually looks like they are in fact doing a great deal of marketing on this, for a change - I don't disregard anything but also realize some of the dynamics of why a company may seem to be siting on their laurels when they are really trying to right the ship - Plenty of blame to be thrown around - My angle is just more of the perception of it all and that word 'manipulation' can be used in a variety of ways. This thing just attracts so much attention and is seemingly the scapegoat or kick dog of the market, it's just relentless. I am just trying to be unbiased and look at it as an investment, will I make or lose money etc.
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 06-18-2009 at 08:37 AM.

06-18-2009, 09:26 AM #246
    Hey Shots;

I've done some DD on QEDN & NXHD, I'm jumping in on QEDN, do you think I can get in at .0001?

FYI- I'm still holding mglg, behl, ocnf, and bcle (WAKE-UP, already)!

One I've been watching is EVFL....thoughts anyone?

Gi Gi

Mentor
    06-18-2009, 09:45 AM #247
    Quote Originally Posted by looking upward View Post
    Hey Shots;

I've done some DD on QEDN & NXHD, I'm jumping in on QEDN, do you think I can get in at .0001?

Gi Gi
    im putting in a buy for 5mm shares @ .0001 and see if it gets executed

Addict
    06-18-2009, 09:45 AM #248
    Quote Originally Posted by looking upward View Post
    Hey Shots;

Gi Gi
    I don't think you want to be able to get in a .0001. The reason is that I believe if it drops to 1 and closes there then it will stay there, and possibly drop back to no bid, for another two weeks or a month.
    I recommend a cautious buy at .0002, and if it continues to move up you can add more.

Guru
    06-18-2009, 10:20 AM #249
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Yeah, you-know-who is going to have a field day with that -

Just from a perception standpoint and I have no personal stake nor personal care frankly, I don't even have a sub to the service, though I intend to when I trade in my pair of 87 'clunkers' under Mr. Obama's 'cash for ..." program soon ...

Strange psychological tennis match in the ol gray matter yesterday - The 'shoulda' bought more in the low 30's (rather than mglg) and that nagging indicator of "You knew the app was coming" over against the "Don't throw any more money into this pig" mantra of all the preceding paint drying weeks.

Should I be at all surprised that this thing could not be pulled off without some new drama or controversy? The reasonings behind it don't give me a fit when it may be all completely out of their control - It is none of that, I will leave it to the beavers of speculation and angst and poor management and all the mantras that go on unceasingly.

What it does reinforce is something that has brewing now that I have held through since early December ... Time to get out. I might miss the 'biggest thing in the world' but I really don't have the time to subscribe to all this drama anymore. Probably a good thing anyway, will make selling off that much easier ...

Brother, can you spare a dollar?

Edit: BTW shots, that wasn't a shot at you, pardon the pun - It actually looks like they are in fact doing a great deal of marketing on this, for a change - I don't disregard anything but also realize some of the dynamics of why a company may seem to be siting on their laurels when they are really trying to right the ship - Plenty of blame to be thrown around - My angle is just more of the perception of it all and that word 'manipulation' can be used in a variety of ways. This thing just attracts so much attention and is seemingly the scapegoat or kick dog of the market, it's just relentless. I am just trying to be unbiased and look at it as an investment, will I make or lose money etc.
    Tib -

This is all too much drama for my failing heart, lol. I will just watch all the whining when this short run is over. I warned them in the intraday to keep their eyes upon their share prices so they don't get bushwhacked again.
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-18-2009 at 10:29 AM.

Guru
    06-18-2009, 10:26 AM #250
    MGLG is just doing fine BCLE is just doing fine It is a good day in the neighborhood!

Page 25 of 43 ... 15232425262735 ...