Page 37 of 43 ... 273536373839 ...
    Addict
    06-19-2009, 04:22 PM #361

Behl

BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. Production Update of Company's First Full-Size Algae Closed Loop Photobioreactor System in San Juan Capistrano, California
    3:45p ET June 19, 2009 (Market Wire)

BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: BEHL) provides an Update for Shareholders:

Dennis Fisher, CEO of BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc., today announced that the company decided to expand the construction size of the phase I closed loop photobioreactor system. Management has opted to enlarge the initial phase from 1000 to 1740 square feet. Grading and compaction have been achieved and a wet run has been moved up on the schedule to the end of next week.

Mr. Fisher commented about the changes today, stating, "Our team has been working non-stop to deliver our planned solution that we have envisioned for quite some time. I would personally like to thank Lowell Brittain for his assistance in bringing our project ahead of schedule, and within budget along with Dennis Shen for his tireless efforts to anticipate the variables and plan accordingly. What we are doing is proving out our bench model and providing a sterile managed environment in which to grow one strain in maximum photosynthesis efficiency. For fewer than twenty dollars per square yard...a first for our planet."

Mr. Fisher also stated, "We will be installing a web cam over our Photobioreactor in the coming weeks so that interested parties can view our Solution 24/7 on our website and validate for themselves via the net."

Biocentric launched their new website and YouTube channel earlier this week at www.biocentricenergy.com and www.youtube.com/biocentricenergy both of which include a revised 5 minute video version of what is algae and how its use can help recycle existing waste products and regenerate useful nutritional and energy products worldwide. The website features several celebrity endorsements including Kelly Monaco and Chris Noth attributing Biocentics efforts to "Go Green."

The website will be continually updated and will when completed include a complete gallery of the construction of the company's first closed loop photobioreactor system, additionally on the homepage interested parties have the opportunity to register for the company's free newsletter currently planned for monthly distribution.

Biocentric Energy Holdings is currently in negotiations with several websites interested in showcasing our company as one of the up and coming leaders in the "GREEN" related industry. We look forward to making announcements as soon as next week.

Guru
    06-19-2009, 04:28 PM #362
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    Hey Bill:

How long did it take you to 'get the hang' of pennies? I've been watching you guys for about 2 months and have been studying charts, etc. Any good resources (websites, book, blogs) that you recommend for rookies to keep us from losing our houses...lol.
    Hey Sandy -

I started playing with the pennies the day I bought SIRI...last November, lol.

Now these current sub-pennies and pennies. You have to do a lot of due diligence (research). You have to find a company with a REAL product that will sell. Take MGLG for instance. They have products - Gas and Oil. BCLE has products and they are a Disabled Veteran Certified Corporation that has products and has a bidding advantage that is huge on Government contracts. Plus they are partnered with a company that puts new pipelines in existing pipelines in cities and so forth.

About losing the house. Never invest more than you can afford to lose in any stock. Never take away from money that you must have. I know that you know that. Personally, I just took money from my business profit (a portion of it and use that), however, I don't put money in anymore. I just use what I have in there now to do trading with. I make a profit and re-invest it. In short order you will not have to put any more in.

Penny and sub-penny stocks are volatile and risky. That is why you really have to check a company out.

I find that the best thing to do is find some people, like here, that have been around and take a lot safer and profitable chances. Don't listen to people in chat rooms. They are pumpers and dumpers.

Learn with the people that are making money and you will fall into the groove. Ask lots of questions here. We will answer them.

In general, a great book for learning is Stan Weinstein's Secrets for Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets. It is a real education.

I hope that helps and ask lots of questions

Guru
    06-19-2009, 04:31 PM #363
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Bill, et al--

Alright, my Friday maneuvering is complete. I feel like I'm entrenched in these stocks about as well as I am comfortable with:

1. Sold off about 35% of my SIRI stock. I'm tired of watching paint dry. Made 25% profit, so I am not complaining.
    2. Took said money and increased some other holdings.
    3. Increased my BEHL shares about 40%.
    4. Increased my MGLG by 50%.
    5. Increased my BCLE by 40%.

And, I'm set.
    Sounds like you are all set up! Now just kick back and watch the fun!

Today was horribly boring.....phew....I fell to sleep twice, lol

Guru
    06-19-2009, 04:34 PM #364
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Hey Bill
    It is a slow day, I had sold off my lvlt position and was going to increase
    my ocnf , but have been sitting on the side lines...
    I did buy some (bcnd) they are looking like the the little red train right now...
    I am currently holding all penny's (bcle,mglg,behl,bcnd,jnip,amne) can you believe it...!!! lol...
    another fine mess you have gotten me into, Olly.....ROTFL...
    Oh well beats driving nails....enjoy your day..
    Ya, did you ever think that we would own mostly penny stocks? lol

I sure love the leverage though!
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-19-2009 at 04:50 PM.

Guru
    06-19-2009, 04:38 PM #365
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    Yes probably, if its a tax free account, you will need to move it to another account or change it.

Don't ever trade on margin, unless you know exactly what you are doing. If you borrow money on margin, you have to pay out either a percentage or, interest on the amount you borrow.

Welcome to Hell!!!

Hey Bill,Ray,Tony!!

Bill, did you see RAMS today?

^%&^*(*&((!!!!!!!

Have a good one guys!! I will try an jump in this weekend with my thoughts, for what its worth HA HA!!!
    Hey Jim!

The only thing I saw today was the back of my eyelids.....oh what a boring day! I need the weekend off just to get over it.

Great hearing from you!

Mentor
    06-19-2009, 05:11 PM #366
    I am back home...phew, i cant deal with my air card anymore. its too slowwwww. anyways, i created a new thread on this forum. pink sheets/otc watchlist, just throw up new tickers there so they wont get lost in here. CHARLES WILL MAKE IT A STICKY , he told me. keep that short and sweet.

BILL , i havent even taken a look at my portfolio yet, nor read all the posts here. i promise over this weekend i will research as much as i can and read charts and post my findings and opinions.

i am feeling good though. showed a small profit this week in poker. no big deal. i am taking it easy until the main event at wsop in july. i will concentrate alot more on my current investments and hopefully some new ones.

Mentor
    06-19-2009, 05:18 PM #367
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    What a dead day! Where is Bass at today? He must be coming back home from Vegas, is it?

Nobody is here today and I have fallen to sleep twice all ready.

<yawning>
    atlantic city. home now...was posting earlier from the new iphone. ive had one since the first day they came out 2 years ago. this new one althought physically the same is sooooo much better.

Guru
    06-19-2009, 11:29 PM #368
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    I am back home...phew, i cant deal with my air card anymore. its too slowwwww. anyways, i created a new thread on this forum. pink sheets/otc watchlist, just throw up new tickers there so they wont get lost in here. CHARLES WILL MAKE IT A STICKY , he told me. keep that short and sweet.

BILL , i havent even taken a look at my portfolio yet, nor read all the posts here. i promise over this weekend i will research as much as i can and read charts and post my findings and opinions.

i am feeling good though. showed a small profit this week in poker. no big deal. i am taking it easy until the main event at wsop in july. i will concentrate alot more on my current investments and hopefully some new ones.
    I am just getting back in gear myself. I was worn out and had to take a break...watching Dark Knight (Batman)

Guru
    06-20-2009, 01:20 AM #369

O.K. I am re-energized

It was a boring day, but very insightful with MGLG.

Everybody is waiting for production and flow news from the well. In addition, MGLG picked up 11 new wells on Monday and 2 shale projects as an option.

Today was low volume....what...376 million shares instead of 1.7 billion, but everybody is hanging on to their shares waiting for the flow figures.

My God, this stock rocks! Everybody is stoked and waiting and it will not be a disappointment in my estimation. 11 more wells and we currently own gas and oil...yes! They are actually going to build their own substation instead of having another company providing it. Yes, this is a mover and a shaker.

Dr. Shots pulled this out of the mud. I have looked at this stock so many times and let it go, because it was a drilling company, but there is so much more going on with it. An acquisiton company is prime with a great CEO. They canned the old one....what was his name,,,,,Mel? (A little humor there).

So just stand bye or buy more now!!

BCLE....please read the correspondence in the last couple of days in this thread between the President and I. They are very informative.

BEHL....that is not my department, so I won't comment...people here own it and they can state their facts.

Let's have a great weekend! And post if you can with any info or questions...anybody, whether you have posted here before or not!

Always do your on due diligence!

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-20-2009 at 01:40 AM.

06-20-2009, 02:47 AM #370
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey Jim!

The only thing I saw today was the back of my eyelids.....oh what a boring day! I need the weekend off just to get over it.

Great hearing from you!
    I see you have been doing a lot of babysitting around here in the forums.

To save you time, I won't take it personally if you don't reply to my comments. NO REQUIREMENT!!!

If I have something that I do need you to look at, I will email you. And feel free to shoot anything over to me also, I will keep it confidential! If I don't have the time, I will let you know ASAP.

I just don't want you running yourself thin here.

I think I will compile a list of sites for the newbies to visit and read, so they can build their own trading techniques. I am all about the macro so newbies are warned!!!

I will try and get the list together this weekend!!!

Have a great one everybody!! Oh!! And Happy Fathers Day to all of the fathers out there!!
    Disclosure:

(excluding same sex partners and all that left wing wacko @$##!!!)

Page 37 of 43 ... 273536373839 ...