Page 26 of 43 ... 16242526272836 ...
    Guru
    06-18-2009, 10:38 AM #251

Mglg

I expect MGLG to drop while waiting for news. This is typical. No sweat with that.

I have an appointment this morning with a client, then back to this exciting world of stocks.

To quote a great man, "GOD, I love stocks!!" lol

Later,

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-18-2009 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Forgot a comma

Mentor
    06-18-2009, 10:42 AM #252
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    MGLG is just doing fine BCLE is just doing fine It is a good day in the neighborhood!
    good morning bill. good call on SIRI. im personally disappointed howards not on the iphone stream to accounts who hold both full subscription and the internet stream. my opinion is howard is looking for more money. this morning could have been great for SIRI owners. there should be no discussions of why howards not on the iphone app. oh well, we'll see how this unfolds. gl with all trades today. im off to play a 13k package event , i busted my head up tourney last night in rd 2.

Guru
    06-18-2009, 10:53 AM #253
    Hey Bass, it isn't too hard to figure out. How many people have IPhones? I don't have one and will not leave Verizon to get an IPhone to receive SIRI. I have SIRI in my car and in my home. I agree with the "Stern" thing. That would make it better.

Good luck in your tournament today!

Guru
    06-18-2009, 11:14 AM #254

Mglg

I have never seen so many .0015 shares sold in my life! This is good! It shows a really big support line and that people are just kicked back and waiting. So far, I am really happy with the whole situation.

Shots...you are a good man!

Off to my appointment.

Addict
    06-18-2009, 11:16 AM #255
    Hey Bass, it isn't too hard to figure out. How many people have IPhones? I don't have one and will not leave Verizon to get an IPhone to receive SIRI. I have SIRI in my car and in my home. I agree with the "Stern" thing. That would make it better.

Good luck in your tournament today!
    My stance on the iPhone has nothing to do with Sirius xm.

It is quite simply the most advanced tool/ personal device available for whatever your life entails. iPhone makes it incredibly easy for me to follow along and even trade stocks while I am away from my computer. I get stock news, real time quotes, even level 2 on my phone!!

I accept everyone has their own opinion, but iPhone is it for me. Also I wulill be purchasing a new iPhone with the better CPU, battery life, and data storage as soon as MGLG makes it's jump. :-).

PS: this message was sent from my iPhone. Hahahahaha

Addict
    06-18-2009, 11:23 AM #256
    I have never seen so many .0015 shares sold in my life! This is good! It shows a really big support line and that people are just kicked back and waiting. So far, I am really happy with the whole situation.

Shots...you are a good man!

Off to my appointment.
    Don't know what I've done to deserve all the praise and flattery by quotation this morning but it's much appreciated.

Truth be told I began followng this forum because I look up to you and your knowledge. And I really like what this forum is about, which is respect, investment education, and shared ideas.

06-18-2009, 11:28 AM #257
    BCLE is up 32%!!! Did someone wake it up....now up 40%!!!!!!@[/B][/B]

Guru
    06-18-2009, 11:30 AM #258
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    My stance on the iPhone has nothing to do with Sirius xm.

It is quite simply the most advanced tool/ personal device available for whatever your life entails. iPhone makes it incredibly easy for me to follow along and even trade stocks while I am away from my computer. I get stock news, real time quotes, even level 2 on my phone!!

I accept everyone has their own opinion, but iPhone is it for me. Also I wulill be purchasing a new iPhone with the better CPU, battery life, and data storage as soon as MGLG makes it's jump. :-).

PS: this message was sent from my iPhone. Hahahahaha
    You are cracking me up!

Yes....IPhone is fantastic! It is "Everything" and will become more so as time goes on. Not everyone has the mentality to own one. I am one of those that is too lazy to change service providers.......

PS: this message was sent from my computer. Hahahahaha (laughing)

Guru
    06-18-2009, 11:33 AM #259

Bcle

BCLE is moving! Check it out!

Enthusiast
    06-18-2009, 11:38 AM #260
    Hey Bill:

See anything out there that caused the spike to .36? I can't find anything....

Page 26 of 43 ... 16242526272836 ...