Page 11 of 43 ... 91011121321 ...
    Guru
    06-16-2009, 09:52 AM #101
    looks like another unbehlievable day, i think this stock will not behave like mglg, the float is tiny, our little group at ihub has around 1/7th of the float and we are all looking for more than a few pennies. best company ever when it comes to pr's and yes ray the new site is up to be previewed looks amazing.

Guru
    06-16-2009, 09:57 AM #102

Ah, good morning!

Good Morning, Everybody!

I am just getting my start this morning, watching MGLG. We will just have to watch it. WTF ever. I am not worked up in a lather about it. There isn't any sense in it and all of you guys have a great attitude also, so rock on!

It will go back up. The numbers haven't even been released yet. I swear that there are so many people that act like Lemmings. One jumps over a cliff, they all go. Well, let them go. I have better things to do.

I don't even have that much to say yet.

Catch you in a bit,

Bill

06-16-2009, 10:21 AM #103

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Good Morning, Everybody!

I am just getting my start this morning, watching MGLG. We will just have to watch it. WTF ever. I am not worked up in a lather about it. There isn't any sense in it and all of you guys have a great attitude also, so rock on!

It will go back up. The numbers haven't even been released yet. I swear that there are so many people that act like Lemmings. One jumps over a cliff, they all go. Well, let them go. I have better things to do.

I don't even have that much to say yet.

Catch you in a bit,

Bill
    I agree with you Bill. Most of the moronic public never do their own research when it comes to anything and all act like hearded cattle. I just used the opportunity to add more shares.

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    06-16-2009, 10:23 AM #104
    Ray,

1.Peru Project...is it still in the works?

I forgot about that one . . . I was more interested in the deal they were working with China

2.The algae strains (behl) is working on ..will they need to be patented before they can be offered on your website for sale?

Interesting question. Was this being discussed somewhere?

3.On your power point investors page ...It shows Exxon,and Bill Gates as investors in algae.. did this mean in biocentrics
    or was this a general statement..just to show interest in algae?

My guess was this was a general statement. That was my take on it anyway

4. Website..with shopping cart...to be ready May 15th...I know there is alot of information needed for this site, as well as patents to be in place before you would want to sell (behl)s technology...what would be a realistic date ...for this site to be on line? Will the website have updated investors site..?? which leads to question ..5

Something I was not following at all.

5.Uplisting from Pinks...I understand this could happen, is it just talk..or shall we expect that the paper work is forth coming?

This process could take a year or more. I believe that one requirement would be that the stock stays over $1 a share for a specified amount of time. Along with a host of other requirements. I read all about it a long time back. But since I never hold pink sheets that long. I did not book mark it or pay much attention.

6.(behl) Had been working on algae, for chicken feed, what were the results...??

Good Question . . . I thought this was already a known (yes) and they were simply putting the process together to make it happen. (I thought that was what part of the china deal was based on.)

7.Is there meeting scheduled for West Coast Chapter of National Algae Association?

Not much interest in this for me.

Today's performance thus far:

There is some of the slip back we expected. Nothing to worry about. I think This will be some of the natural profit taking. Keep an eye on the Fibonacci Lines and see what kind of pace we will be keeping

Guru
    06-16-2009, 10:25 AM #105
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    I agree with you Bill. Most of the moronic public never do their own research when it comes to anything and all act like hearded cattle. I just used the opportunity to add more shares.
    Smart Man, Geek!

I am just casually watching. People just don't do DD. They listen to other people in chat rooms and forums and go with the biggest pumper. If I had more cash freed up I would be buying more.

Enthusiast
    06-16-2009, 10:31 AM #106

Mglg

I agree with you guy's....

I added a bit more to my position today.

I do think it will start going up in anticipation of prod #'s today or tomorrow.

Mentor
    06-16-2009, 10:33 AM #107
    btw, i didnt turn bearish on MGLG at all. my excitement from it going up to .0027 has waned. but its back to reality now. lets get to facts, the well output numbers will be released soon. they are a revenue producing company. and they are actively obtaining more proven wells and making them cost efficient.
    i may have to adjust price targets, but i mean, i may not even sell. so whats the point , just to see if i can get it right? maybe ill try , not now thought, too time consuming and i have an event starting in an hour and a half.

i do hope we fill a gap @ .0009. that would put my mind at ease regarding prior gap ups. we filled .0010 and .0011. then we can roam freely without any conditions holding it back. i also dont mind having a new base here. how wonderful is it having a base at 3 or 4 X your buy in?

btw, in poker , most of us pros are strict believers in bankroll management. we dont play in any games that we have less than 100 buyins for. i use that rule for investing and in life...TY and GL

whats up BILL, to be honest , mglg downturn is wack cause we had higher short term expectations, but **** it, I AM NOT WORRIED AT ALL. hope you are well. LETS GET BCLE ROCKING!!!! of all 3 we're discussing here, i really think its the most fundamentally sound.

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    06-16-2009, 10:35 AM #108

mglg

MGLG

Come on!!!!

What part of "Revenue Producing" did they not understand?????

We had way more lemmings than I thought on this stock. I almost flipped this stock. But then I thought...nahhh... I don't see this going to .0010.

Quite Frustrated here!

Part of the problem has to be this their huge float.

I guess I will go cut the grass and hope things get better while I work off some frustration.

06-16-2009, 10:39 AM #109
    Just picked up more of mglg and bcle

Take a negative and turn it into a positive...

Mentor
    06-16-2009, 10:48 AM #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivail View Post
    Just picked up more of mglg and bcle

Take a negative and turn it into a positive...
    Averaging down ... 100K ... will see if it gives up the .0010

I have got to admit this is far better than watching the 854th coat of paint on SIRI, even if it seemingly has taken a turn for the worse for the moment.

Edit: MGLG that is ... and it went through - Cool, brought me down to a .0018 avg.

If it goes to a penny ... good night are you kidding me? Sorry, am just thinking out loud here ... who would have ever thought shaving copper could be so ... beneficial. Not getting ahead of myself at all but the possibilites could make one pretty darn gidddy!
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 06-16-2009 at 10:57 AM.

Page 11 of 43 ... 91011121321 ...