Results 1 to 10 of 425

Thread: Market Watch for week of 6/15/2009

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    billhart22 is offline
    Guru
    billhart22's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 4,896

    Market Watch for week of 6/15/2009

    For all discussions up to now, please read the last thread and post new ones on here. Last week's thread is hot!

    It is a new week!

    Thanks,

    BIll

  2. #2
    billhart22 is offline
    Guru
    billhart22's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 4,896

    Mglg

    Well, reading I hub they expect 1300+ with good PR and 35+ with no PR on the average.

    IT beats me, but should be up.


    What do you think, fellas?

    MGLG is a cash cow...that is for sure...with lots of room for big growth!

    Bill

  3. #3
    billhart22 is offline
    Guru
    billhart22's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 4,896
    If you need to get caught up, read last week's thread......(waking up here)

  4. #4
    Los Tiburones is offline
    Mentor
    Los Tiburones's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: California Posts: 1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    If you need to get caught up, read last week's thread......(waking up here)

    Good morning all ...

    Am I too late to the MGLG party? Had to do a test run in Etrade to see if this was even feasible, apparently I would be able to purchase there after all. But it is curious considering the whole negation of the decimal places in general ...

    This would be new territory for me, these sub pennies ... If we are taking tenths of a cent as it sits now ... read for instance where Bassmaster had it pegged at possibly 6 cent's or so, is this feasible - or collectively, what are your expectations?

  5. #5
    billhart22 is offline
    Guru
    billhart22's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 4,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Good morning all ...

    Am I too late to the MGLG party? Had to do a test run in Etrade to see if this was even feasible, apparently I would be able to purchase there after all. But it is curious considering the whole negation of the decimal places in general ...

    This would be new territory for me, these sub pennies ... If we are taking tenths of a cent as it sits now ... read for instance where Bassmaster had it pegged at possibly 6 cent's or so, is this feasible - or collectively, what are your expectations?
    Currently the bid is .0022 and the ask is .0023, so take it from there. If I am wrong, anybody, please correct this information, but that is what my level II shows right now.

    MGLG doesn't trade AH and PRE to my knowledge. The opening could be a big gap up (very possibly is the concensus that I have seen), so if it were I, I would put an order in now and hope to catch it at the open.

    I can't guarantee anything, as you know, but that would be my personal strategy, Trib.

  6. #6
    billhart22 is offline
    Guru
    billhart22's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 4,896

    Mglg

    Current pricing:

    bid .0026 and ask .0027 It is going up before the open.

  7. #7
    Los Tiburones is offline
    Mentor
    Los Tiburones's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: California Posts: 1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Currently the bid is .0022 and the ask is .0023, so take it from there. If I am wrong, anybody, please correct this information, but that is what my level II shows right now.

    MGLG doesn't trade AH and PRE to my knowledge. The opening could be a big gap up (very possibly is the concensus that I have seen), so if it were I, I would put an order in now and hope to catch it at the open.

    I can't guarantee anything, as you know, but that would be my personal strategy, Trib.
    Thanks Bill, that is what I was looking at - .0022-23

    O.K. 150K @.23 ... Not a ton, just dipping the toe in the water, try and get a feel for this.

  8. #8
    thetree is offline
    Senior Member
    thetree's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 291
    When would an announcement come if MGLG were going to make one today? Does anyone know if it will happen?

  9. #9
    billhart22 is offline
    Guru
    billhart22's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 4,896

    PR for MGLG

    Quote Originally Posted by thetree View Post
    When would an announcement come if MGLG were going to make one today? Does anyone know if it will happen?
    Tree -

    I don't have a clue, I haven't found anything in the other forums yet. I am going to check their website. We should all keep our eyes open and post here with any info ASAP.

    Bill

  10. Ad Fairy Senior Member

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •