Page 2 of 2 12
    Guru
    07-19-2009, 08:14 AM #11
    James, I will take a logical stab in the dark on this one about the, " Dominick LaViola was listed as a co-producer". I believe Dominick is really Brandon (at Sat Waves) The reason is, I do recall putting together some time (before he even came to Sirius Buzz) ago that Dominick was cfrceo (aka: Brandon M.) Now taking that information and other things Brandon has said like (he is involved in the financing of the movie). One very logical conclusion is that Dominick LaViola is Brandon M. I give it a 93% chance it is correct.

I will say "your welcome" in in advance and score another one for common sense and logic.

Enthusiast
    07-19-2009, 08:42 AM #12
    I did not know that BM was involved in the financing of the movie. That would explain why he received coproducer credit.

You are actually correct in the statement that BM is DL. I have known that since I figured out BM was CFCEO early on. What I didn't know was that he was involved in the production as anything other than interviewee.

Why I find it interesting is BM has a specific spin, he is very positive and considered a pumper by some (not me). He is also no friend of MH.

That said, the documentary is not overly positive and was fair to MH, even though I don't know why it went into his personal life.

Guru
    07-19-2009, 09:49 AM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I did not know that BM was involved in the financing of the movie. That would explain why he received coproducer credit.

You are actually correct in the statement that BM is DL. I have known that since I figured out BM was CFCEO early on. What I didn't know was that he was involved in the production as anything other than interviewee.

Why I find it interesting is BM has a specific spin, he is very positive and considered a pumper by some (not me). He is also no friend of MH.

That said, the documentary is not overly positive and was fair to MH, even though I don't know why it went into his personal life.

Thanks for the confirmation I only knew cfrceo was called Dominick once before and did not know his last name. To be honest until this co producer thing came out I thought Brandon M. was his real name and Dominick was another fake one.

BM involvement is the reason I will not purchase the movie he is as bad as MH when it comes to conspiracy and going way off the reservation when coming to a conclusion on many things. That is why Brandon M is wrong as much if not more then he is right.

Addict
    08-03-2009, 03:47 PM #14
    I just watched the movie trailer and gosh... you are old guys... well at least you look older than me. Brandon, Relmor, Tyler, Hartlieb... they all look quite old... I am old (I am not a teen) but I am Dorian Gray.

Enthusiast
    08-05-2009, 03:09 PM #15
    They probably looked younger before they bought Sirius. I know I did.

Page 2 of 2 12