Page 5 of 5 ... 345
    Mentor
    06-11-2009, 06:26 PM #41
    Underway and John, your both 100 percent wrong, and you still havent even been able to nip away at my facts. You still give credit to Larry as being able to call when his building isnt worth saving, and to evacuate.
    You cant refute my facts, so you nit pick my verbage. You, like your going to MAKE ME aware of facts surrounding the case. I told you, the 911 commission doesnt even discuss this buiding. No investigation to why it fell was ever done. Police guessing the 3rd building ever in history to collapse by fire was literally Nostrademus like. Very well done.
    If you think the damage that building took would cause it to collapse like that then you are both delusional, and their is nothign else I can say. No way Tower 7 fell from that damage. Its physically impossible. Im going to for the 4TH time tell you how many steel buildings have fallen from fire damage. If you pee brain can wrap your head around this fact, maybe you can learn something. WTC towers 1, 2, and 7. Thats it. Period. Zero others. None of the surrounding even closer buildings fell. Your getting a ton of LOL for that one.
    LOL LOL LOL. Go look at where the buildings were again, and how the surrounding buildings responded to the damage. You dont know what your talking about architect. The only architect I know is Mike Brady, and I dont think you want him going over 911 rubble. I dont know where your getting YOUR information from, but your sources are unreliable. Maybe because its the MSM your using for your information. Doesnt work in investing, and it doesnt work for any other issues either. Your been spoon fed lies and half truths, and you eat it up like dummy medicine.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 06-11-2009 at 06:31 PM.

Guru
    06-12-2009, 08:35 AM #42
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Underway and John, your both 100 percent wrong, and you still havent even been able to nip away at my facts. You still give credit to Larry as being able to call when his building isnt worth saving, and to evacuate.
    You cant refute my facts, so you nit pick my verbage. You, like your going to MAKE ME aware of facts surrounding the case. I told you, the 911 commission doesnt even discuss this buiding. No investigation to why it fell was ever done. Police guessing the 3rd building ever in history to collapse by fire was literally Nostrademus like. Very well done.
    If you think the damage that building took would cause it to collapse like that then you are both delusional, and their is nothign else I can say. No way Tower 7 fell from that damage. Its physically impossible. Im going to for the 4TH time tell you how many steel buildings have fallen from fire damage. If you pee brain can wrap your head around this fact, maybe you can learn something. WTC towers 1, 2, and 7. Thats it. Period. Zero others. None of the surrounding even closer buildings fell. Your getting a ton of LOL for that one.
    LOL LOL LOL. Go look at where the buildings were again, and how the surrounding buildings responded to the damage. You dont know what your talking about architect. The only architect I know is Mike Brady, and I dont think you want him going over 911 rubble. I dont know where your getting YOUR information from, but your sources are unreliable. Maybe because its the MSM your using for your information. Doesnt work in investing, and it doesnt work for any other issues either. Your been spoon fed lies and half truths, and you eat it up like dummy medicine.

Relmor you have gone from being a nut case to a bafoon. I gave you the site that explains everyone of your theories away and how none of them could be remotely true. Your an idoit, I guess if I tossed a bunch of golf balls at a crowd and few hit others but most hit you (one in the head) causing you to die. By your reasoning I could never be convicted in court. I just need to use your theory and just say, well the golf balls I tossed in the crowd could not have been the reason for his death because noone else had died or even been hit more then twice. Only a moron would think that these 3 buildings were pre rigged with explosives. I guess people would have never noticed all the explosives straped to each and every support colum. I guess we should also get those firemen that said there was a 20 story gapping hole at the base of building 7 for murder because they must be in on it also. Yea that is much more believable.

P.S. For the dumb asses out there, dont try what I said about the golf balls, you will be convicted.

Mentor
    06-12-2009, 09:55 AM #43
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Relmor you have gone from being a nut case to a bafoon. I gave you the site that explains everyone of your theories away and how none of them could be remotely true. Your an idoit, I guess if I tossed a bunch of golf balls at a crowd and few hit others but most hit you (one in the head) causing you to die. By your reasoning I could never be convicted in court. I just need to use your theory and just say, well the golf balls I tossed in the crowd could not have been the reason for his death because noone else had died or even been hit more then twice. Only a moron would think that these 3 buildings were pre rigged with explosives. I guess people would have never noticed all the explosives straped to each and every support colum. I guess we should also get those firemen that said there was a 20 story gapping hole at the base of building 7 for murder because they must be in on it also. Yea that is much more believable.

P.S. For the dumb asses out there, dont try what I said about the golf balls, you will be convicted.
    Nope. Watched that before. Embarrassing. Maybe I didnt make myself clear John. NO damage could have caused that building to collapse the way it did, except a prerigged demolition. Is that better for you>? Clear enough.
    I will list my undisputed facts again. As they are still undisputed by your puny attempts at logic. Your analogies are irrelevant. I can use one fact to disprove the entire conspiracy. If WTC 7 fell demolition style, with expert after expert saying it did, then the other two towers plane theory is highly in jeapordy, to say the least.
    1. Building owners dont make calls on when to evacuate buildings on fire.
    2. Building damage was less than surrounding buildings that didnt fall. Small fires dont cause buildings to collapse.
    3. Fire and police were warning people before the collapse that the buildings IS coming down. Not might. IS. LOL
    You mention a gapping hole. Im going to need footage of that comment from before the building collapsed to even have a chance to compare to real time comments. Validity of after the fact statements, vs. live audio....
    Really John...
    Once again, you will not listen to the media for stock advice, but you will let them tell you how the worst terrorist disaster in our history went down. Ok man. You go for that. Let me know how that works out for you.
    20 posts later, and I still have 3 undisputed facts.

Guru
    06-12-2009, 06:11 PM #44
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Nope. Watched that before. Embarrassing. Maybe I didnt make myself clear John. NO damage could have caused that building to collapse the way it did, except a prerigged demolition. Is that better for you>? Clear enough.
    I will list my undisputed facts again. As they are still undisputed by your puny attempts at logic. Your analogies are irrelevant. I can use one fact to disprove the entire conspiracy. If WTC 7 fell demolition style, with expert after expert saying it did, then the other two towers plane theory is highly in jeapordy, to say the least.
    1. Building owners dont make calls on when to evacuate buildings on fire.
    2. Building damage was less than surrounding buildings that didnt fall. Small fires dont cause buildings to collapse.
    3. Fire and police were warning people before the collapse that the buildings IS coming down. Not might. IS. LOL
    You mention a gapping hole. Im going to need footage of that comment from before the building collapsed to even have a chance to compare to real time comments. Validity of after the fact statements, vs. live audio....
    Really John...
    Once again, you will not listen to the media for stock advice, but you will let them tell you how the worst terrorist disaster in our history went down. Ok man. You go for that. Let me know how that works out for you.
    20 posts later, and I still have 3 undisputed facts.

I have already explained it to you buildings are designed to fall in certain ways. You dont build 200 story buildings in a city so they come down like dominos. Second I have already told your dumb ass there is not one person out of thousands of of people that were in any of the buildings prior to them coming down that saw even one explsosive charge (not one single report) not to mention all the wiring that gos to them (yea dumb ass thats right they are hard wired, the reason is obvious). Hey dumb ass have you ever seen a building being set up for a demolistion. Before you come up with a stupid ass theory like this you should and take note of how many charges are set on each column to bring it down in a as you say "in a prerigged demolition". All that equipment set up and not one single report of any one of the thousands said they saw anything. There is only one fact here and that it is, all your facts are assumtions not even made by people that were there but by people that were not. For every one expert that you have there are hundreds that say diffferent and agree with me.

1.) First of all the fact that they were even talking to the owner in the first place should be enough to say to anyone there is a difference between this kind of man and others. Second no one said the owner had the final call just that they were keeping him advised. Something they also never do with other owners but they did here didnt they. I am sure they would have done it for a few others also (like Donald Trump) These are a totally different class of people you have no idea about.

2.)The problem with this is it is not even close to fact. Once again every person THERE says different the pictures that your conspiracy buddies show you dont show the other side I wonder why. Maybe because the huge amount of smoke coming out of the bottom of the building says different that it was not a few small fires on a few top floors. relmor you have had to switch your story several times yourself. Examples of this; no damage, to never said there was no damage not dening that, few fires to only 3 buildings were ever brought down by fire. By the way, nobody said it was just the fires but those along with the damage caused by the plains at 1,and 2 and a 20 story GAPPING hole at the base of 7 cause by the falling of 2. I know we have to believe the hundreds of people that were actually there that not only say it but not one has denied it. The problem with all your facts is that you have to keep changing them to fit, facts dont change.

3.) Thats right people there figure that is what would happen I am sure the 20 store hole at the base of it and the swaying of it gave that away. Then again we have to believe the all the people that were actually there and said those things though. I see a dead tree swaying in a wind storm, I dont need to be a expert or set a explosive charge to tell people look out its coming down.

Finally I told you, unlike you, I take in all the information. I listened not just the media but to the people that were actually there. I give the Marine on the groud more creditibility then a news report.

You dont have 3 undisputed facts you have 2 assumtions made by few that were not there and people telling others what was obvious to the people that were there considering the way the building was acting.

Relmor this will be my last comment to your dumb ass. I have only done it to one other person but you match his stupidity. I am sick of trying to convince your dumb ass everytime you have these crap ass theories. I dont know how many times I have to prove you wrong before you learn. This one takes the cake. I thought noone could be this stupid but I was wrong. The only good thing that has come of this, is everytime you try to write and tell people your dumb ass crap, I will aways have this thread to link to to show people just how stupid you are. I cant believe anyone will take you seriously again after seeing this thread, except the few other dumb asses out there.
    Last edited by john; 06-12-2009 at 06:16 PM.

Mentor
    06-13-2009, 10:32 AM #45
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I have already explained it to you buildings are designed to fall in certain ways. You dont build 200 story buildings in a city so they come down like dominos. Second I have already told your dumb ass there is not one person out of thousands of of people that were in any of the buildings prior to them coming down that saw even one explsosive charge (not one single report) not to mention all the wiring that gos to them (yea dumb ass thats right they are hard wired, the reason is obvious). Hey dumb ass have you ever seen a building being set up for a demolistion. Before you come up with a stupid ass theory like this you should and take note of how many charges are set on each column to bring it down in a as you say "in a prerigged demolition". All that equipment set up and not one single report of any one of the thousands said they saw anything. There is only one fact here and that it is, all your facts are assumtions not even made by people that were there but by people that were not. For every one expert that you have there are hundreds that say diffferent and agree with me.

1.) First of all the fact that they were even talking to the owner in the first place should be enough to say to anyone there is a difference between this kind of man and others. Second no one said the owner had the final call just that they were keeping him advised. Something they also never do with other owners but they did here didnt they. I am sure they would have done it for a few others also (like Donald Trump) These are a totally different class of people you have no idea about.

2.)The problem with this is it is not even close to fact. Once again every person THERE says different the pictures that your conspiracy buddies show you dont show the other side I wonder why. Maybe because the huge amount of smoke coming out of the bottom of the building says different that it was not a few small fires on a few top floors. relmor you have had to switch your story several times yourself. Examples of this; no damage, to never said there was no damage not dening that, few fires to only 3 buildings were ever brought down by fire. By the way, nobody said it was just the fires but those along with the damage caused by the plains at 1,and 2 and a 20 story GAPPING hole at the base of 7 cause by the falling of 2. I know we have to believe the hundreds of people that were actually there that not only say it but not one has denied it. The problem with all your facts is that you have to keep changing them to fit, facts dont change.

3.) Thats right people there figure that is what would happen I am sure the 20 store hole at the base of it and the swaying of it gave that away. Then again we have to believe the all the people that were actually there and said those things though. I see a dead tree swaying in a wind storm, I dont need to be a expert or set a explosive charge to tell people look out its coming down.

Finally I told you, unlike you, I take in all the information. I listened not just the media but to the people that were actually there. I give the Marine on the groud more creditibility then a news report.

You dont have 3 undisputed facts you have 2 assumtions made by few that were not there and people telling others what was obvious to the people that were there considering the way the building was acting.

Relmor this will be my last comment to your dumb ass. I have only done it to one other person but you match his stupidity. I am sick of trying to convince your dumb ass everytime you have these crap ass theories. I dont know how many times I have to prove you wrong before you learn. This one takes the cake. I thought noone could be this stupid but I was wrong. The only good thing that has come of this, is everytime you try to write and tell people your dumb ass crap, I will aways have this thread to link to to show people just how stupid you are. I cant believe anyone will take you seriously again after seeing this thread, except the few other dumb asses out there.
    Bet you respond to this post. LOL
    Dumb ass? I like that. Inclined to think Im so smart, my ass is actually helping make neurological decisions. My brain is so full of useful facts and information, I actually need to store some of it in my butt. So sorry if some of my ideas smell to you, but what can I do? Nice.
    The MSM told you they didnt hear explosion. Actually on the other 2 towers, they heard explosions all the way down, and you see the exhaust blasts of those explosions coming out BELOW the fall of the building. Just as in a demolition. If it looks like demolition, smells like demolition, it is demolition. And these buildings are actually designed NOT to collapse. Damage is never evenly distributed, making it impossible for a collapse like that to occur. You believe what you want. Not talking to you anymore, but the truthseekers who may be reading this. And Charles, thanks for the unbiased thread name. Charles, I no longer wonder about you. Solved!

Enthusiast
    06-20-2009, 02:24 AM #46
    just got thru reading all the posts from this thread, way better than the old Saturday Night Live Point/Counter-Point, haven't laughed this hard in awhile, can't wait for the moon landings....real or just memorex...and now brought to you only on SIRI.... the John and Relmor Show..tune in next week when Relmor explains the lastest Elvis sighting

Page 5 of 5 ... 345