Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: Conspiracy Theories Debunked

  1. #21
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    underway, The thing that gets me is that these nut jobs have no background in anything they are basing their theories on. I at least have a architectural back ground. Not that I would even begin to understand the total structural physics/mechanics of a building of that size but the basics are there to be able to put 2 and 2 together. People have no understanding of the way buldings are designed, they think that it is because of way explosives are placed/timed that a building comes down in the way it does, not even close.

  2. #22
    relmor2003 is offline
    Mentor
    relmor2003's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    First of all, winagain35 thanks, you you must have seen the same special. You saved me alot of typing.



    relmor you are a nut job, buildings are designed to collapse in that way, buildings dont fall over like trees unless they are design very poorly (some still around in third world counties). Next it was not only the fire that did it the fire surpression system would have been able to take care of that. The problem is, that was distroyed along with much of the supporting members. The fire resistant beams (beams covered in fire resistant material) were never meant to take that much heat for so long because the sprinklers were there to put it out by that time. So when the beams gave way due to heat on the damaged floors the floors below were never meant to take that much weight/force coming down on them at one time which then created a chain reaction of force that got greater with each floor that went simple physics. You remind me of the same people that think the moon landings were faked. Like I said every item of the conspiracy theorist were debunked in that 2 hour special.
    John, your a pompous ass. I never mentioned how the two towers fell. I was talking about Tower 7. So your entire post is irrelevant. Calling me a nut job does not reinforce your arguement. Since you started with the personal attack, I will continue it. As you see by my first line. LOL Debunked on a two hour special. Well, then forget it. I didnt know the History channel, know for raping history, could miss anything, and be reliable. You trust the media John for stock advice right? What I thought.

  3. #23
    relmor2003 is offline
    Mentor
    relmor2003's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    underway, The thing that gets me is that these nut jobs have no background in anything they are basing their theories on. I at least have a architectural back ground. Not that I would even begin to understand the total structural physics/mechanics of a building of that size but the basics are there to be able to put 2 and 2 together. People have no understanding of the way buldings are designed, they think that it is because of way explosives are placed/timed that a building comes down in the way it does, not even close.
    O you didnt tell me that. You have an architectual background. So your now a demolition expert, and an engineer. Architect knows about 1% what an engineer has to know. So unless your an engineer, your personal opinion on how it fell is also irrelvant. Notice I didnt give ONE personal opinion in my entire arguement. Still presented only facts, which 4 people on here still cant refute. Still waiting.
    1. Not the owners call EVER when to evacuate a building. Thats the fire chiefs call.
    2. Tower 7 fell from a small top floor fire, exactly as a demolitioned building would fall. If you compare pictures of tower7 falling vs. other demolitioned building, there is no difference, from the fracture points, to how it buckled.
    3. Police prior to it falling, were saying it was coming down. So the police assumed a normal fire on a top floor, but never before in history had it happened, but these police just knew that the building was going to collapse. They didnt say it might collapse, they said it is GOING to collapse.
    Steel buildings John dont crumble and crash down when on fire. Built that way. Still havent mentioned the other 2 towers. Focus now John. I know you willingly ignorant sheeple dont like facts, but sorry. I have to focus on that facts.

    You focus on name calling, and other points Ive never mentioned. At least the other 3 sheeple can stay on topic.

    Sorry John. Those questions for me at the end, sound like they are more for you. Not me. I mentioned 3 times at least the why does not interest me. Nor the who. Just the what happened specifically. Those questions can be answered later, once the actual facts are addressed my the media and criminal proscecutors.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 06-10-2009 at 09:30 PM.

  4. #24
    underway is offline
    Addict
    underway's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 521
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    underway, The thing that gets me is that these nut jobs have no background in anything they are basing their theories on. I at least have a architectural back ground. Not that I would even begin to understand the total structural physics/mechanics of a building of that size but the basics are there to be able to put 2 and 2 together. People have no understanding of the way buldings are designed, they think that it is because of way explosives are placed/timed that a building comes down in the way it does, not even close.
    Agreed, John. The problem with these folks is they give credence to anyone who claims to have uncovered 'facts' or claim to be 'professors' or experts. And, to make it worse, there are true academics who, for political reasons, espouse various theories loosely supported by their 'research'. Certain people, predisposed to latching on to conspiracy theories, flock to these so-called experts. It's actually comical.

  5. #25
    just sirius is online now
    Mentor
    just sirius's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: San Antonio Posts: 1,186
    Son of a bitch...thought i was in the call activation experience thread...somehow...ended up in a pissing contest!

    Now can we get back to the thread!!!!!!!

    For the record...Activated my XMP3 about a month ago. Customer service guy was very polite and cordial. Said that they were staying pretty busy with activations. as Aosborn stated...from all areas...Tried to get information about MLB on "Best of" but he hesitated...then would not bite on the question.

    Talked me into "best of Sirius"...$2 per month special!! Advised me that i could get the "lifetime sub"...Asked him how long that would be available...he stated probably sometime into July...hence the push for lifetime subs before royalty fee kicks in.

  6. #26
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    John, your a pompous ass. I never mentioned how the two towers fell. I was talking about Tower 7. So your entire post is irrelevant. Calling me a nut job does not reinforce your arguement. Since you started with the personal attack, I will continue it. As you see by my first line. LOL Debunked on a two hour special. Well, then forget it. I didnt know the History channel, know for raping history, could miss anything, and be reliable. You trust the media John for stock advice right? What I thought.


    Relmor, I'll now have to show you to be a nut job. Reason one you cant even remember what you wrote just before, so I will show you:

    Originally Posted by relmor2003
    Talking to John. But your opinions are welcome. Im not saying who, or what brought down the first two towers. Just saying it wasnt planes. Why? Because a building that wasnt hit by a plane, WTC Tower 7, fell at 4 pm the same day, having only a small fire, and no apparent evidence(outside damage), how it may have started. Not to mention too minor to cause a demolition type collapse.

    Now you can say what you will but when you state that it was not the two planes that crashed into them that brought the towers down, that says everything any sane person needs to hear. Since you are not sane, I will do the connecting for you. You plainly state the comparisons between the three but because your theories on this subject cant explain how all the people that were in the building missed the explosives strapped to the towers supporting columns your crazy theories have to have you gloss over this.


    Next, it was 20/20 not the history channel and they didnt miss much they took each example that the main conspirist had about the whole thing and even interviewed them so they could say exactly what their claims were. Then looked into the theory and had experts, architectural engneers, ect., ect., and the actual people giving the explainations of what they said and what they meant by it, not conjecture by another person of what they meant.

    As for trusting the media, I take in all the news then make a informed logical opinion on it.

    I will now move to your next comment.

  7. #27
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    O you didnt tell me that. You have an architectual background. So your now a demolition expert, and an engineer. Architect knows about 1% what an engineer has to know. So unless your an engineer, your personal opinion on how it fell is also irrelvant. Notice I didnt give ONE personal opinion in my entire arguement. Still presented only facts, which 4 people on here still cant refute. Still waiting.
    1. Not the owners call EVER when to evacuate a building. Thats the fire chiefs call.
    2. Tower 7 fell from a small top floor fire, exactly as a demolitioned building would fall. If you compare pictures of tower7 falling vs. other demolitioned building, there is no difference, from the fracture points, to how it buckled.
    3. Police prior to it falling, were saying it was coming down. So the police assumed a normal fire on a top floor, but never before in history had it happened, but these police just knew that the building was going to collapse. They didnt say it might collapse, they said it is GOING to collapse.
    Steel buildings John dont crumble and crash down when on fire. Built that way. Still havent mentioned the other 2 towers. Focus now John. I know you willingly ignorant sheeple dont like facts, but sorry. I have to focus on that facts.

    You focus on name calling, and other points Ive never mentioned. At least the other 3 sheeple can stay on topic.

    Sorry John. Those questions for me at the end, sound like they are more for you. Not me. I mentioned 3 times at least the why does not interest me. Nor the who. Just the what happened specifically. Those questions can be answered later, once the actual facts are addressed my the media and criminal proscecutors.

    relmor, you are getting architect confused with a interior architect, while they both have almost the same classes for the first half, they go on to two totally different paths for the second half and into the masters program I dont even think a interior architech needs to have the 3 years of apprentiship before he/she takes the test to become licensed. It is clear you have no understanding what is meant by the word "architect" and what exactly that means.



    As for all your facts as you know them, "winagain35" showed them all to be false or half truths, he even gave you the links. He showed your main thoughts that building 7 had little damage and was not damaged to be false. He showed your 1., 2., and 3. to be false and had refuted them all. Then again just like the people that think the moon landings never happened get all upset and did not even take the people asking them to come to the observatory where the laser is, to show them the mirrors are on the moon up on their offer.



    No No relmor those questions are still for you. You just need to look at the clear answers that have been given.




    P.S. Believe me the more you go on about this the more you look like an idiot. I myself now know you to be a wack job.
    Last edited by john; 06-11-2009 at 08:29 AM.

  8. #28
    mrmertz is offline
    Enthusiast
    mrmertz's Avatar
    Joined: Apr 2009 Location: Tucson AZ Posts: 193
    LOL...this is great! Better than talk radio!

    You can tell there is nothing much going on with SIRI when this sorta thing happens.

  9. #29
    JohnnyIrishXM is offline
    Mentor
    JohnnyIrishXM's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: Valley Forge ,PA Posts: 1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    relmor, you are getting architect confused with a interior architect, while they both have almost the same classes for the first half, they go on to two totally different paths for the second half and into the masters program I dont even think a interior architech needs to have the 3 years of apprentiship before he/she takes the test to become licensed. It is clear you have no understanding what is meant by the word "architect" and what exactly that means.



    As for all your facts as you know them, "winagain35" showed them all to be false or half truths, he even gave you the links. He showed your main thoughts that building 7 had little damage and was not damaged to be false. He showed your 1., 2., and 3. to be false and had refuted them all. Then again just like the people that think the moon landings never happened get all upset and did not even take the people asking them to come to the observatory where the laser is, to show them the mirrors are on the moon up on their offer.



    No No relmor those questions are still for you. You just need to look at the clear answers that have been given.




    P.S. Believe me the more you go on about this the more you look like an idiot. I myself now know you to be a wack job.

    John,don't even waist your thumb's typing ,people like Relmor(Ted Kazcinski) have their warped minds made up about this stuff and you can't change their mind,in fact they thrive on espousing thier Manifesto on what is wrong with this world and why everyone but them are morons and can't understand how all can't see this like they do.There mission in life is to enlighten the world how smart they are and feeble the human race is compared to thier intelligence..Be very Carefull and stay away from cabins in the mountains and check your mail carefully...

  10. #30
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    JohnnyIrishXM, it is like "mrmertz" said nothing going on with SIRIXM have to have something to fill the void. I mean for god sake, I was agreeing with Charles there for a minute about the Iphone release.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •