Page 1 of 5 123 ...
    Mentor
    06-09-2009, 05:17 PM #1

Conspiracy Theories Debunked

For instance, after reviewing fact after fact after fact, and many sources, on my own research I concluded a few things that are considered conspiracies.

1. Tower 7 had to have been prerigged for demolition. The same day the other 2 towers collapsed in the exact same way. Notice i didnt say who did it, what did it, or how it happened. Only fact that is undisputable in the entire story to me. It PROVES the conspiracty theory of planes bringing down the buildings as FALSE.
    2. JFK was shot by more than one gunman. Fact. Simple physics for this one.
    3. Hunts were taken out by a conspiracy. Involved parties. American government, domestic banks involved in commoditites trading, and the i forget the acronym, but its the organization the polices commoditites trading. Ive heard this as a Hunt conspiracty to control the worlds silver.
    4. Nixon was framed. He turned anti war. He was a good man, who had enough. He was trying to break away from his controlling parties. Thats a no no. Sorry.
    5. JFK Jr.'s death was covered up. Only celebrity death that STILL makes me feel sad to this day.
    6. Princess Di's death was covered up.

Last 2 , i could go further, but its all i could PROVE to myself.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 06-09-2009 at 05:21 PM.

Guru
    06-10-2009, 08:06 AM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    For instance, after reviewing fact after fact after fact, and many sources, on my own research I concluded a few things that are considered conspiracies.

1. Tower 7 had to have been prerigged for demolition. The same day the other 2 towers collapsed in the exact same way. Notice i didnt say who did it, what did it, or how it happened. Only fact that is undisputable in the entire story to me. It PROVES the conspiracty theory of planes bringing down the buildings as FALSE.

You are not serious, are you. You really dont think those buildings came down any other way. I have news for you all the conspiracies about this have been totally debunked. There was a newsweek article and then a special on the whole thing and every conspiracy that the wackos had about that whole day to include the plane that crashed in PA. was false and shown them to be idiots that had no clue about physics. Like underway said about the moon landing sure from a distance and at first clance the conspiracies look logical until they are looked at harder. Just like you said relmor even after telling those numnuts about the mirrors that were placed on the moon (and how lasers are used with the mirrors to show the distance from the earth to the moon and how fast it is moving away from the earth) and can be proven to be there, they dont want to hear about it or say bullshit to it. I hope you are not one of those nut jobs.

Mentor
    06-10-2009, 08:44 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    You are not serious, are you. You really dont think those buildings came down any other way. I have news for you all the conspiracies about this have been totally debunked. There was a newsweek article and then a special on the whole thing and every conspiracy that the wackos had about that whole day to include the plane that crashed in PA. was false and shown them to be idiots that had no clue about physics. Like underway said about the moon landing sure from a distance and at first clance the conspiracies look logical until they are looked at harder. Just like you said relmor even after telling those numnuts about the mirrors that were placed on the moon (and how lasers are used with the mirrors to show the distance from the earth to the moon and how fast it is moving away from the earth) and can be proven to be there, they dont want to hear about it or say bullshit to it. I hope you are not one of those nut jobs.
    John your reply has no facts or evidence to dispute my claims. Your response is a "typical" and the majority opinion. My facts still stand. Unless you can explain how a building is rigged for demolition in 2 hours. A private research firm asked how long it would take to rig a building like that for demolition. Most firms replied 2 days is standard. If rushed, they could probably be ready in under 24 hours. First plane hit at 8:50 am or so. Lets assume from, Ill give you the benefit of the doubt....
    Lets say dispite the building that just collapsed, chaos, and everything a demolition team happened to be standing at ground zero ready with the required equipment and man power. If they started around 10 am(getting a huge benefit of the doubt here), that have them 6 hours to rig it and bring it down. Seems like an awful lot of effort to bring down a building experiencing only a small fire on one of the top floors. Not to mention they just ignore more problem, massively damaged buildings that could come down on their own from the other 2 towers that just came down. No, they were ready to pull the last building of the entire complex, completing the job. Fox news quote at the time.... "That is UNBELIEVABLE" as Tower 7 fell. News never covered that event after that day, and that day it was completely not brought up as a point of interest. In fact, i watched all day the news, and didnt even know that building fell till months later. So John, its not even debateable. Unless you think a steal building can be taken down like that from a fire. FOrget the Larry Silverstein interview were he admits giving the order to "pull it". Pull it is a demolition term to bring it down. So John, my question for you, 911 expert that you are. How do you rig a building for demolition in 6 hours? Why was a demolition team on standby with the plan and layout to do this? And why was it brought down only having a minor fire?
    Id love to hear you answer.
    Sorry I had to give you outrageous conditions to even have an attempt to allow your theory to be proven. You need coincidence after coincidence, and beat impossible odds. Police were keeping people away from that buiding, telling people it was coming down even before it did as well.
    So you see, the conspiracy theory of planes bringing down the towers is full of holes, and takes great leaps of faith to believe. My theory makes sense. And you call me a nut job? Maybe you might be a nut job if you believe that. And you believe in all the rubble they find a highjackers ID too. NICE!!!! Very very convienent. 1 million pounds of rubble, but boom. They cant even find peoples parts from that floor that hit, but a passport survived that fire, and then is found in readable form. You believe that? wow, your THE NUT JOB!!

You do know that it was going to cost almost 1 billion dollar to bring the buildings up to code right? Ya asbestas removal. O you didnt. Ya, it would have. Dont worry for Larry. He cashed a 2 billon dollar insurance check. Nice transaction.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 06-10-2009 at 08:58 AM.

Addict
    06-10-2009, 11:13 AM #4
    John your reply has no facts or evidence to dispute my claims. Your response is a "typical" and the majority opinion. My facts still stand. Unless you can explain how a building is rigged for demolition in 2 hours. A private research firm asked how long it would take to rig a building like that for demolition. Most firms replied 2 days is standard. If rushed, they could probably be ready in under 24 hours. First plane hit at 8:50 am or so. Lets assume from, Ill give you the benefit of the doubt....
    Lets say dispite the building that just collapsed, chaos, and everything a demolition team happened to be standing at ground zero ready with the required equipment and man power. If they started around 10 am(getting a huge benefit of the doubt here), that have them 6 hours to rig it and bring it down. Seems like an awful lot of effort to bring down a building experiencing only a small fire on one of the top floors. Not to mention they just ignore more problem, massively damaged buildings that could come down on their own from the other 2 towers that just came down. No, they were ready to pull the last building of the entire complex, completing the job. Fox news quote at the time.... "That is UNBELIEVABLE" as Tower 7 fell. News never covered that event after that day, and that day it was completely not brought up as a point of interest. In fact, i watched all day the news, and didnt even know that building fell till months later. So John, its not even debateable. Unless you think a steal building can be taken down like that from a fire. FOrget the Larry Silverstein interview were he admits giving the order to "pull it". Pull it is a demolition term to bring it down. So John, my question for you, 911 expert that you are. How do you rig a building for demolition in 6 hours? Why was a demolition team on standby with the plan and layout to do this? And why was it brought down only having a minor fire?
    Id love to hear you answer.
    Sorry I had to give you outrageous conditions to even have an attempt to allow your theory to be proven. You need coincidence after coincidence, and beat impossible odds. Police were keeping people away from that buiding, telling people it was coming down even before it did as well.
    So you see, the conspiracy theory of planes bringing down the towers is full of holes, and takes great leaps of faith to believe. My theory makes sense. And you call me a nut job? Maybe you might be a nut job if you believe that. And you believe in all the rubble they find a highjackers ID too. NICE!!!! Very very convienent. 1 million pounds of rubble, but boom. They cant even find peoples parts from that floor that hit, but a passport survived that fire, and then is found in readable form. You believe that? wow, your THE NUT JOB!!

You do know that it was going to cost almost 1 billion dollar to bring the buildings up to code right? Ya asbestas removal. O you didnt. Ya, it would have. Dont worry for Larry. He cashed a 2 billon dollar insurance check. Nice transaction.
    Huh? What are you saying? I don't follow it. Are you saying hijacked planes did not bring down WTC towers? I worked in NYC at the time. I saw it. I lived it. I really don't follow what you are talking about, including your prior list of theories. sorry.

Mentor
    06-10-2009, 11:25 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by underway View Post
    Huh? What are you saying? I don't follow it. Are you saying hijacked planes did not bring down WTC towers? I worked in NYC at the time. I saw it. I lived it. I really don't follow what you are talking about, including your prior list of theories. sorry.
    Talking to John. But your opinions are welcome. Im not saying who, or what brought down the first two towers. Just saying it wasnt planes. Why? Because a building that wasnt hit by a plane, WTC Tower 7, fell at 4 pm the same day, having only a small fire, and no apparent evidence(outside damage), how it may have started. Not to mention too minor to cause a demolition type collapse. Which is all irrelevant because the owner of the WTC, Larry Silverstein admitted to "pulling it", gave the order. Which means between 10 am and 4 pm, they were rigging a building for demolition. Had the plans, the manpower, and awareness, on that day of all days, to get that job done in 6 hours. Its physically impossible. Hence if one building was prerigged, 2 other buildings must have been also. Discrediting the plane "theory". Planes hit, not denying that. If Tower 7 was never demolished at 4 pm, I might have bought it. But that was an insult to the Americans intelligence to think they could get that one by. It was reported initially by a few stations, then that footage was never seen again. Nor was Tower 7 ever brought up again by the MSM. Not that it wasnt mentioned at all, just not a big topic. The biggest topic of all, wasnt a big topic. Go figure.

Mentor
    06-10-2009, 11:31 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post

Relmor,Keeper of the National book of Secrets!!!! The lone gunman,cigarette man,.....Unbelievable!!is all i'll say..

Mentor
    06-10-2009, 11:39 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Relmor,Keeper of the National book of Secrets!!!! The lone gunman,cigarette man,.....Unbelievable!!is all i'll say..
    I thought Brandon was the cigarette man, by the STock Shock movie footage. LOL

Mentor
    06-10-2009, 11:40 AM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Nothing secret about anything Ive said. All out in the open for you to see anytime you want. If you dont trust the MSM for your stock information, why would you for any other type of information? Weather, sports scores, who died... thats about it...

Addict
    06-10-2009, 11:50 AM #9
    Talking to John. But your opinions are welcome. Im not saying who, or what brought down the first two towers. Just saying it wasnt planes. Why? Because a building that wasnt hit by a plane, WTC Tower 7, fell at 4 pm the same day, having only a small fire, and no apparent evidence(outside damage), how it may have started. Not to mention too minor to cause a demolition type collapse. Which is all irrelevant because the owner of the WTC, Larry Silverstein admitted to "pulling it", gave the order. Which means between 10 am and 4 pm, they were rigging a building for demolition. Had the plans, the manpower, and awareness, on that day of all days, to get that job done in 6 hours. Its physically impossible. Hence if one building was prerigged, 2 other buildings must have been also. Discrediting the plane "theory". Planes hit, not denying that. If Tower 7 was never demolished at 4 pm, I might have bought it. But that was an insult to the Americans intelligence to think they could get that one by. It was reported initially by a few stations, then that footage was never seen again. Nor was Tower 7 ever brought up again by the MSM. Not that it wasnt mentioned at all, just not a big topic. The biggest topic of all, wasnt a big topic. Go figure.
    Wow! You do not have the facts. I was in the military for 9 years, and fed law enforcement for 9. You are completely off base. You need to understand a very simple fact about conspiracies: the bigger, the more people involved, it cannot be kept secret. No way, no how. This is one of the fundamental pieces of rational logic you can bring to bear whenever you hear of these things. Do you really think the JFK assassination was a govt conspiracy or cover up? Do you really think NYPD, FBI, ATF, FDNY are involved in bringing down the towers, or, covering up the so-called 'real cause' as you suggest? I can tell you from first hand experience that our govt agencies do not and cannot operate that way for the simple reason that there are too many people (hundreds at least) and too many dependencies to carry out any operation in total secrecy, let alone a conspiracy. Same thing with NASA and moon landing. You can forgoe debunking all the wild speculative 'theories' and simply focus on the basic fact of the way organizations and people operate. It is the reason why large criminal conspiracies always fall apart. Even the damn mafia can't hold together. Eventually, people talk, rat each other out, etc. True, small conspiracies of a few people may be able to keep the secret (a single bank embezzlement for example), but these are also narrow in scope. What you are talking about in all these cases is too large to be put together and acted upon and covered up. I know I won't convince you and you have the right to your opinion.

Addict
    06-10-2009, 12:12 PM #10
    Nothing secret about anything Ive said. All out in the open for you to see anytime you want. If you dont trust the MSM for your stock information, why would you for any other type of information? Weather, sports scores, who died... thats about it...
    I agree that the MSM reporting is often flawed or downright slanted, reflecting the political opinions of those who report, write, or manage the news. No doubt, people should not always believe what they read in the papers, hear on the radio (unless it's S-XM, of course!), or see on TV. The reason why dictatorships ALWAYS control the media, and even have 'ministers of propaganda' (like the Nazis did), is so they can manipulate the masses with bogus 'news'. However, in a democracy with free press, while very imperfect, the various news sources report things independently, which is why you can see a lot of difference between CNN and FOX for example. The gov't does not control our media. And when they try, they usually lose in court (remember the 'pentagon papers' published by the NY Times during Vietnam war?....the gov't failed in attempts to keep the Times from publishing).

Page 1 of 5 123 ...