Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: Siri Intraday Thread Friday June 12th 2009:

  1. #1
    JohnnyIrishXM is offline
    Mentor
    JohnnyIrishXM's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: Valley Forge ,PA Posts: 1,583

    SIRI Intraday Thread Friday June 12th 2009:

    Good Morning all SXM neophytes and fellow Future Millionaire Stockholders.!!
    Is Today the start of our giddy run to the .50's?
    Time counted by trading hours is long and tedious,but time marked by months is fleeting and will be very rewarding for us stock holders IMHO,so enjoy your summer wherever you hail from and by Labor Day(how appropiate)our hard work will be rewarded....JMHO DYODD....ETC ETC...
    Last edited by JohnnyIrishXM; 06-12-2009 at 08:37 AM.

  2. #2
    SiriMonkey is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Good Morning all SXM neophytes and fellow Future Millionaire Stockholders.!!
    Is Today the start of our giddy run to the .50's?
    Time counted by trading hours is long and tedious,but time marked by months is fleeting and will be very rewarding for us stock holders IMHO,so enjoy your summer wherever you hail from and by Labor Day(how appropiate)our hard work will be rewarded....JMHO DYODD....ETC ETC...
    Good Morning Johnny and All,

    I like your positive attitude Johnny! Great Friday, Sun is shining here,
    a beautiful day. I like that little sun, can you tell, lol.
    I hope our patience will be rewarded.

    Have a great Friday all,

    Julie

  3. #3
    JohnnyIrishXM is offline
    Mentor
    JohnnyIrishXM's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: Valley Forge ,PA Posts: 1,583
    Good Morning Julietoo,have to be positive with spring still in the air for at least another week,right!!

    Level2 is interesting today as their are retail sell blocks in the 8k to 60k range lined up from .34 to .39 ,that is all i can see and it says 30 more sell orders.
    Now usually in Pre-Market you get a few sells and the last one is like $2000 or some crazy numbers,but also some .60's and .75...
    So lets see how it plays out as retail is looking like some want out in the high .30's...

  4. #4
    imromo24 is offline
    Guru
    imromo24's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Location: Steeler Town, MI Posts: 2,524
    im going fishing, will be a run for sure, go siri, front page comments are good, give a read if havent. glta!

  5. #5
    SiriuslyLong is offline
    Guru
    SiriuslyLong's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 3,560
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Good Morning Johnny and All,

    I like your positive attitude Johnny! Great Friday, Sun is shining here,
    a beautiful day. I like that little sun, can you tell, lol.
    I hope our patience will be rewarded.

    Have a great Friday all,

    Julie
    Indeed, Sunny in A2. I awoke thinking it would be a great day for some green, but we had a typical open 2/10 of a cent in the red. We'll see support at 34, resistance at 35. Let's all go play some golf and say screw it for the day.

  6. #6
    SiriuslyLong is offline
    Guru
    SiriuslyLong's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 3,560
    Johnny - how's the volume looking? From what I can tell, it looks like a good start.

  7. #7
    atmgeek1 is offline
    Senior Member
    atmgeek1's Avatar
    Joined: Jun 2009 Location: Baltimore Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Indeed, Sunny in A2. I awoke thinking it would be a great day for some green, but we had a typical open 2/10 of a cent in the red. We'll see support at 34, resistance at 35. Let's all go play some golf and say screw it for the day.
    AH!!! Golf sounds fantastic...but it will have to wait until next week, fathers day, 4 rounds, 4 days in Ocean City, MD!! Anyway I'm feeling lucky today and I hope this monkey sees some good + action today. GO SIRI!!!

  8. #8
    JohnnyIrishXM is offline
    Mentor
    JohnnyIrishXM's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: Valley Forge ,PA Posts: 1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Johnny - how's the volume looking? From what I can tell, it looks like a good start.
    SLong,ther vol is lower than normal in my opinion,1.3 mil at open and 1,1mil since till 10:15am as i type..usual .336 buys or lower with no real big blocks from what i can see,also usual 500k sell at .35 and and higher sells..
    Not a good indicator of things as yet..

  9. #9
    JohnnyIrishXM is offline
    Mentor
    JohnnyIrishXM's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: Valley Forge ,PA Posts: 1,583
    Golf ALWAYS sounds good to me!!!! Head to Myrtle Beach every Oct for a week of Golfing,drinking, eating and of course more golfing...

  10. #10
    SiriuslyLong is offline
    Guru
    SiriuslyLong's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 3,560
    OK, no volume. No volume = no movement = no expectations.

    But there does appear to be golf, beer, beaches and the like. That's all good!

    I decide to go inflation safe with materials and energy ETF in my portfolio earlier in the week, and today they go on a big retreat. I'm red. I suck at this game.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •