Page 1 of 5 123 ...
    Mentor
    06-12-2009, 08:26 AM #1

SIRI Intraday Thread Friday June 12th 2009:

Good Morning all SXM neophytes and fellow Future Millionaire Stockholders.!!
    Is Today the start of our giddy run to the .50's?
    Time counted by trading hours is long and tedious,but time marked by months is fleeting and will be very rewarding for us stock holders IMHO,so enjoy your summer wherever you hail from and by Labor Day(how appropiate)our hard work will be rewarded....JMHO DYODD....ETC ETC...
    Last edited by JohnnyIrishXM; 06-12-2009 at 08:37 AM.

06-12-2009, 08:40 AM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Good Morning all SXM neophytes and fellow Future Millionaire Stockholders.!!
    Is Today the start of our giddy run to the .50's?
    Time counted by trading hours is long and tedious,but time marked by months is fleeting and will be very rewarding for us stock holders IMHO,so enjoy your summer wherever you hail from and by Labor Day(how appropiate)our hard work will be rewarded....JMHO DYODD....ETC ETC...
    Good Morning Johnny and All,

I like your positive attitude Johnny! Great Friday, Sun is shining here,
    a beautiful day. I like that little sun, can you tell, lol.
    I hope our patience will be rewarded.

Have a great Friday all,

Julie

Mentor
    06-12-2009, 08:58 AM #3
    Good Morning Julietoo,have to be positive with spring still in the air for at least another week,right!!

Level2 is interesting today as their are retail sell blocks in the 8k to 60k range lined up from .34 to .39 ,that is all i can see and it says 30 more sell orders.
    Now usually in Pre-Market you get a few sells and the last one is like $2000 or some crazy numbers,but also some .60's and .75...
    So lets see how it plays out as retail is looking like some want out in the high .30's...

Guru
    06-12-2009, 09:31 AM #4
    im going fishing, will be a run for sure, go siri, front page comments are good, give a read if havent. glta!

Guru
    06-12-2009, 09:40 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Good Morning Johnny and All,

I like your positive attitude Johnny! Great Friday, Sun is shining here,
    a beautiful day. I like that little sun, can you tell, lol.
    I hope our patience will be rewarded.

Have a great Friday all,

Julie
    Indeed, Sunny in A2. I awoke thinking it would be a great day for some green, but we had a typical open 2/10 of a cent in the red. We'll see support at 34, resistance at 35. Let's all go play some golf and say screw it for the day.

Guru
    06-12-2009, 09:47 AM #6
    Johnny - how's the volume looking? From what I can tell, it looks like a good start.

06-12-2009, 09:53 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Indeed, Sunny in A2. I awoke thinking it would be a great day for some green, but we had a typical open 2/10 of a cent in the red. We'll see support at 34, resistance at 35. Let's all go play some golf and say screw it for the day.
    AH!!! Golf sounds fantastic...but it will have to wait until next week, fathers day, 4 rounds, 4 days in Ocean City, MD!! Anyway I'm feeling lucky today and I hope this monkey sees some good + action today. GO SIRI!!!

Mentor
    06-12-2009, 10:21 AM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Johnny - how's the volume looking? From what I can tell, it looks like a good start.
    SLong,ther vol is lower than normal in my opinion,1.3 mil at open and 1,1mil since till 10:15am as i type..usual .336 buys or lower with no real big blocks from what i can see,also usual 500k sell at .35 and and higher sells..
    Not a good indicator of things as yet..

Mentor
    06-12-2009, 10:23 AM #9
    Golf ALWAYS sounds good to me!!!! Head to Myrtle Beach every Oct for a week of Golfing,drinking, eating and of course more golfing...

Guru
    06-12-2009, 11:21 AM #10
    OK, no volume. No volume = no movement = no expectations.

But there does appear to be golf, beer, beaches and the like. That's all good!

I decide to go inflation safe with materials and energy ETF in my portfolio earlier in the week, and today they go on a big retreat. I'm red. I suck at this game.

Page 1 of 5 123 ...