Page 3 of 5 12345
    Guru
    06-11-2009, 01:07 PM #21
    Well, I may be taking a bath on SIRI, one of their clients, Spongtech Systems, has earned me >800%. When they advertised on Howard 100, I bought 5000 shares at < 2 cents. It's now 20 cents and climbing. It may even pass SIRI LOL.

I passed on Thompson Creek Metals a week ago. Take a look at that chart. DAMN. I thought about getting in on it yesterday, but thought it would retreat. It appears to be in a "masculine" bull market.

06-11-2009, 02:10 PM #22
    SIRI need to post more regular news. Their lack of communication with the investment community is killing everyone. They are either doing this intentionally or they have no clue what the street needs and expects. The latter is doubtful in my opinion since this isn't Mel's first rodeo.

06-11-2009, 02:31 PM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Soon the Bollinger Bands are going to be at 33 and 35. Support at 33, resistance at 35.

I'm growing tired of the "less" releases SIRI keeps putting out. Do they honestly think Jeter interviewing Cal Ripkin Jr is news worthy to the investors? Gimmie a flippen break.

I'm discouraged.

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE !!

Some of this news is just CR*P!!

Not even remotely "news-worthy"....

Green is GOOD and today I am LESS discouraged!

In addition to my SIRI investment, I also bought some BDSI this morning and all I can say is UP, UP, UP!

It's COMING! It will be fast and swift in regards to SIRI!! HOLD ON TIGHT!!

Mentor
    06-11-2009, 02:37 PM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    We are on the verge of total capitulation and hopelessness for some retail investors who are avg at .40 to .67 to break even,they are pissed they didn't sell last time it reached .63 and IMHO as what i've seen written in postings in some places,they are ready to sell and move on,which is excactly what MM's have been trying to accomplish with this sideways down action..

to the contrary Relmor,when it dropped to .325 range alot of buyers and sellers moved in to level2...They liked what they saw and I think they are getting ready to let this puppy run upto the high .50 low .60's range and pick up about 150 mil shares along the way...

P.S. Now remember this will probably happen in 1 or 2 days and go right back to probably .40 range IMHO
    Good post. Completely agree with you. I mean Irish, I think they saw too much buying under .34 for their liking. I think that what you mean too.

06-11-2009, 03:06 PM #25

Patent Lawsuit

Anybody know any more about this : http://ip.law360.com/registrations/u...cy_check=false

Law360, New York (June 11, 2009) -- A group of defendants including Sirius XM Radio Inc., RadioShack Corp., Toyota Motor Sales USA Inc. and American Honda Motor Co. Inc. has been targeted in a lawsuit over two patents related to content distribution by satellite radio service providers.

Addict
    06-11-2009, 03:37 PM #26
    A close above .35 will bode well going into tomorrow.

There has been a frustrating pattern I have noticed that may just play out again. When the overall markets have been up, up, up, Sirius has been down and stagnant. Then the market starts to sell off and Sirius gets played and run up and makes big % gains. We may see this very soon again.

Sell other stocks to free up $ to play Sirius is the game some play.

Drum roll please - anticipation is building on Apple/Sirius App & possible marketing agreement or small partnership.

06-11-2009, 04:09 PM #27
    Wow!! How did that not close at .35??

Guru
    06-11-2009, 04:13 PM #28
    take away the paint at the end and we had a really bullish close since we spiked early afternoon and held that spike. could be interesting tomorrow.

Guru
    06-11-2009, 04:19 PM #29
    volume has increased each of the last three sessions, and MACD looks to be inching up through the zero line. Good signs?

Addict
    06-11-2009, 04:33 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    take away the paint at the end and we had a really bullish close since we spiked early afternoon and held that spike. could be interesting tomorrow.
    I know I saw it close at .35, so how did it wind up changing to .3414 ? Paint job to say the least.