Page 5 of 5 ... 345
    Mentor
    06-12-2009, 12:59 AM #41
    Julie

never been to Chicago! Can be pretty hot in the summer! have a great trip!

Enthusiast
    06-12-2009, 01:06 AM #42
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Julie

never been to Chicago! Can be pretty hot in the summer! have a great trip!
    __________________________________________________ __________-
    Julie.

You must walk the Miracle Mile. See the backwards river. Go north to some beautiful private beaches on Lake Michigan. And by all means catch a Cubs or White Sox game. The Al Capone museum. That and many many more things to do and see. Enjoy your time there. It should be a blast.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    06-12-2009, 01:19 AM #43
    Hey just sirius,

Lol I venture away but mostly to third world countries, where they just call trains, trains no slang ahahahaha.

Ive been alright lately, just busy!!! Which is good I suppose. How's San Antonio treating ya? Are all those sexy southern girls I dream of walking around in bikinis, ahahaha! 105 heat and humidity ouch!

Come to Canada land, eh... We have dog sleds and trade fur for beer! Lol Sorry just something some funny girl from Amsterdam asked me!

06-12-2009, 08:15 AM #44
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    __________________________________________________ __________-
    Julie.

You must walk the Miracle Mile. See the backwards river. Go north to some beautiful private beaches on Lake Michigan. And by all means catch a Cubs or White Sox game. The Al Capone museum. That and many many more things to do and see. Enjoy your time there. It should be a blast.
    Good Morning SoCal

Thanks for the suggestions. I know the Miracle Mile is on the list of
    places to see. I never heard of the Al Capone museum, that would be
    interesting. And I never heard of the backwards river, is it has it's
    name imply's, backwards? I'm really looking forward to the vaca, only
    4 days but will be fun!

Julie

Mentor
    06-12-2009, 08:17 AM #45
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    hey johnnyirish , whats going on....a little positive close for siri today. a move is imminent. i said early last week i didnt think the breakout was gonna happen at this time because everyone was expecting it , the last time these pro chartologists were calling for a breakout it happened 2 weeks later. the MM's are f*cking with these swing traders big time. im sure you guys see on the waves site how many of the short termers have gotten relentless and sold big chunks of their position. johnny, i had asked you to come over on the market thread ,maybe you didnt see that request? i got into a few pennys on monday.i wish you did. they are doing great. some excellent discussions and alot of profits for the week..check it out whenever you have time, the regulars on that thread are hella cool too. gl to all, siri will breakout soon, no worries. ty and gl
    Hey Bassmaster,no i didn't see the invite must of missed it,nbut billhart and others on the market thread are pretty knowledgeable about alot of stocks ,have peeked in there before,...Way above my wisdom with Day trading,like to pick 1or 2 single value stocks and hold long term till the milk begins to flow....But it is tempting with their know how tho...!!!

06-12-2009, 08:27 AM #46
    Hey Julie: I would check out the web sites for the travel channel's Man Vs. Food show and Food networks Diners, drivein's and Dives. I'm sure these two travel and food network shows have visited the windy city. They focus on great places to eat and at good values too! Everything for a great banker!

Just make sure that you grab some deep dish pizza.

Here's to a grat day for Siri, too.

06-12-2009, 08:32 AM #47
    Quote Originally Posted by LMaze View Post
    Hey Julie: I would check out the web sites for the travel channel's Man Vs. Food show and Food networks Diners, drivein's and Dives. I'm sure these two travel and food network shows have visited the windy city. They focus on great places to eat and at good values too! Everything for a great banker!

Just make sure that you grab some deep dish pizza.

Here's to a grat day for Siri, too.
    Good Morning LMaze,

Great idea! That's my favorite show on the Food Network and I'm sure
    there has to be some in the area. Those kinds of resturant are way
    better than the chains, I have no interest in those.
    Great banker, thanks!

Julie

Page 5 of 5 ... 345