Page 1 of 5 123 ...
    Mentor
    06-11-2009, 10:14 AM #1

SIRI Intraday Thread Thursday June 11th 2009

Good Morning everyone and weclcome to the SXM stagnant show...
    Have nothin g new vto add here so post away and hold long!!!

06-11-2009, 10:30 AM #2
    Has SXM uttered one word since the no show at the WWC?? IS it really true that Pandora is kicking the sh$t out of them when it comes to the # of phones it's available on? What gives? They should be embarrassed. SXM seems to be silent on every issue and absent at every opportunity. I don't scower the internet for every story but am I missing something here?

Mentor
    06-11-2009, 10:36 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Has SXM uttered one word since the no show at the WWC?? IS it really true that Pandora is kicking the sh$t out of them when it comes to the # of phones it's available on? What gives? They should be embarrassed. SXM seems to be silent on every issue and absent at every opportunity. I don't scower the internet for every story but am I missing something here?

No Atm,your not missing anything...SXM is a subscription based service,so they needed to wait for new software 3.0 for I-Phone to come out,because it has sub based applications to buy SXM and stream it,Pandora and others are free streaming,easy to set up app for..SXM is late to the game but also Revolutioary in, Paying for the service on the net,which eventually all services will have to charge for..also they want to be on all smart phones,not just Apple's I-Phone..it is coming...

Head Honcho
    06-11-2009, 10:41 AM #4
    So stagnant that people are running out of things to talk about.

Just thought I would say hello

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    No Atm,your not missing anything...SXM is a subscription based service,so they needed to wait for new software 3.0 for I-Phone to come out.
    For the record, I dont want to argue about anything but, they chose to wait. Nicemac had that iphone app ready to go months ago and they squashed it. You can say they waited for 3.0 but, my sources tell me that this app simply hasnt been finished. It wasnt a matter of waiting for something new, it was just that they couldnt get it ironed out. I would love to know the company that was contracted so every knows never to work with them. At this point, I wouldnt want to put my companys name on that app!
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    06-11-2009, 10:42 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post

Hey Charles,it is boring with no real news or filings to talk about,it is weird for SXM in the last year to not generate any Bad news in a few weeks!!!

Mentor
    06-11-2009, 10:45 AM #6

For the record, I dont want to argue about anything but, they chose to wait. Nicemac had that iphone app ready to go months ago and they squashed it. You can say they waited for 3.0 but, my sources tell me that this app simply hasnt been finished. It wasnt a matter of waiting for something new, it was just that they couldnt get it ironed out. I would love to know the company that was contracted so every knows never to work with them. At this point, I wouldnt want to put my companys name on that app!
    Not being a software disigner,i believe you on it not taking this long,but on the other hand,Nicemac was squashed on March 10th or so correct,and then SXM proceeded by themselves and it was submitted at the end of May to Apple for approval,according to Mel vat 1Qcc..doen't seem to me to be that long..that is if it works on all smart phones..

06-11-2009, 10:51 AM #7

Good Morning everyone and weclcome to the SXM stagnant show...
    Have nothin g new vto add here so post away and hold long!!!
    Do you think we will see any movement in this stock this month?
    I plan on holding long, just getting a little bored over here... 33..34..35..34..33..34..35..34..34..34..33..34..34 ..34....

Anyone have any "insider news"? What's up with all the secrets?

Head Honcho
    06-11-2009, 10:55 AM #8
    that is if it works on all smart phones..
    It will not. These apps are OS specific. I dont think anyone has mentioned that they will be coming out with apps (plural) they just mentioned the iPhone.

The 4 guys at nicemac who didnt even have access to the actual Sirius XM code (bravo guys) where able to get a product working in a couple of months. If am willing to bet that they could start from scratch today and have it done in less then 30 days.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    06-11-2009, 11:01 AM #9
    It will not. These apps are OS specific. I dont think anyone has mentioned that they will be coming out with apps (plural) they just mentioned the iPhone.

The 4 guys at nicemac who didnt even have access to the actual Sirius XM code (bravo guys) where able to get a product working in a couple of months. If am willing to bet that they could start from scratch today and have it done in less then 30 days.
    See that's new info.so we can expect how many more Apps for how many other smart phones?
    No they said all smart phones,but didn't mention any other Apps being released..

Mentor
    06-11-2009, 11:05 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutelySirius View Post

Do you think we will see any movement in this stock this month?
    I plan on holding long, just getting a little bored over here... 33..34..35..34..33..34..35..34..34..34..33..34..34 ..34....

Anyone have any "insider news"? What's up with all the secrets?

This stock has moved up before on no news,so you never know,but tend to think not any higher than .40 by end of month..JMHO
    But who can really predict this SP now...

Page 1 of 5 123 ...