Page 3 of 4 1234
    Guru
    06-10-2009, 01:39 PM #21
    its looking really interesting on a 3 month chart, bollingers are tighter than they were before we popped last time. hopefully this big move goes up and not down. i couldnt see it going down. but a big move is coming. timing it is hard but its close.

Addict
    06-10-2009, 01:56 PM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    its looking really interesting on a 3 month chart, bollingers are tighter than they were before we popped last time. hopefully this big move goes up and not down. i couldnt see it going down. but a big move is coming. timing it is hard but its close.
    Sure hope so.....need some positive energy here already!!!

Guru
    06-10-2009, 02:59 PM #23
    it seems like money just started coming in to the small/midcaps look at lvlt it was a 1.08 a second ago., and a few others popping like ssccq come on siri!

Guru
    06-10-2009, 03:03 PM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by elm2729 View Post
    I have Directv and I've seen no ads for sirius and yes there are ads on the internet, I think they spend as little as possible on advertising, They are a bunch of ordertakers and not salespeople. Ad's on the internet are cheap and easy. Management is lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are asking this company to do what every other company is not ad sales are down huge this year. The fact is noone is advertising like they used to and have cut way way back.

06-10-2009, 03:05 PM #25
    Hey guys, it's been fun. I'm selling all SIRI today so I can have the money for an engagement ring before my Mexico trip on the 17th. It's been great and thank you all for the mature insight and the tolerance of my shenanigans I'll come back to SIRI one day, but until then, GO MGLG!!!!

P.S. I haven't dumped SIRI yet, I'm holding out for a green price so I can get the 1 carat ring!

Head Honcho
    06-10-2009, 03:06 PM #26
    LVLT is popping on big spec news. I actually own quite a bit.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    06-10-2009, 03:07 PM #27
    Raise the ask raise the ask, cmon guys start chanting erjofneruigniergnerjig

Guru
    06-10-2009, 03:15 PM #28
    a close over .35 would be nice, .36 even better, come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guru
    06-10-2009, 03:22 PM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallep View Post
    Hey guys, it's been fun. I'm selling all SIRI today so I can have the money for an engagement ring before my Mexico trip on the 17th. It's been great and thank you all for the mature insight and the tolerance of my shenanigans I'll come back to SIRI one day, but until then, GO MGLG!!!!

P.S. I haven't dumped SIRI yet, I'm holding out for a green price so I can get the 1 carat ring!

Just the news I have been waiting for I am buying more now because it will go up. Never fails, just like when you get into that lane going faster then yours the one you got into slows down and the one you got out of speeds up.

Mentor
    06-10-2009, 03:35 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    LVLT is popping on big spec news. I actually own quite a bit.

LVLT was another one of Cramer's big pump jobs too . . seems LVLT, SIRI and ETrade kinda trade in unison . . . or should I say sympathy?

Page 3 of 4 1234