06-09-2009, 09:14 AM #1

Online player for windows

I can't seem to find an online player that works everything i found when i googled no longer seems to work. i want to listen to my online account without being logged out every 90 mins please help.

Enthusiast
    06-09-2009, 09:55 AM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by justchecking View Post
    I can't seem to find an online player that works everything i found when i googled no longer seems to work. i want to listen to my online account without being logged out every 90 mins please help.
    That's the why the Sirius Online Player works, it checks every 90 minutes to see if your still listening, now if you had XMRO, it doesn't operate that way and will not log you out every 90 minutes like Sirius

06-09-2009, 01:14 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by denb45 View Post
    That's the why the Sirius Online Player works, it checks every 90 minutes to see if your still listening, now if you had XMRO, it doesn't operate that way and will not log you out every 90 minutes like Sirius
    Cuz dont even get me started, i had an XMRO account and recently got a notice that my account was deactivated and the only way to keep listening online was to get the sirius account. i hear its their new tactic now so here i am...

07-15-2009, 10:27 AM #4
    If you go back to XMRO (I don't know why they would attempt to force you over to Sirius) there is a widget for both the Vista sidebar, and the Google sidebar (part of Google desktop). I use the google widget and it works great for me. One click and I'm listening, don't have to pull up XM's website, login, etc.

11-23-2009, 07:14 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobigh09 View Post
    I didnt know there was an XM tab in Windows Media Player. Damnit Im a dope.
    Good Morning Phob

Welcome to our great site!
    Please continue to post.

Julie

Not a dope, just didn't realize!

Mentor
    11-23-2009, 09:27 AM #6
    bump thread

11-24-2009, 06:44 AM #7
    bumping thread

11-27-2009, 03:22 PM #8
    to get around 90 minute Sirius player timeout try SiriusKA at http://www.ohyeahsoftware.com/siriusKA/siriusKA.htm

12-01-2009, 12:42 PM #9
    If you are only looking for a way to stream XM to listen on your PC here are a couple options

Yahoo XM Widget - go here NOT the yahoo widget page as that version is very out of date. Current version that works with the new urls (most recent changes) is 2.6

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/XmWidget/ (you'll have to join the group to get to the download)

XM Gadget - versions to work with XP, Vista and Win7 - I haven't used this app myself.

http://www.buildagadget.com/Blog/arc...gets/xm-gadget

10. andywily889
    11-26-2010, 05:57 AM #10
    This is one of the best option for me that online player for windows. I check that all links provided by you. There are also couple options. Sound clarity is also good.