Page 1 of 4 123 ...
    Mentor
    06-09-2009, 06:17 AM #1

SIRI Intraday Thread Tuesday June 9th 2009:

Just another sideways day in SXM land,or is it OZ land?
    We wait for APP release and 2Q cc report in august and Auto numbers to catch up to pent up demand..
    But as i stated yesterday,Profitable days are just around the corner with new Rev streams being spelled out and cost's still being accomplished in rapid fashion after not even a full year of merger..
    So lets whittle away the day in typer posting land and be cordial,friendly,a team like concept,with everyone's thoughts in our prayers and hopes and ,,oh shit slap my ass,i don't mean a thing i just typed,post incorrect fact's and i'll let loose John and Tripp and Relmor on your arses!!! and don't even make Charles start posting again...JK
    For all you new posters to the board,if we don't aknowledge you we don't like you,so if we answer you we like your thought process and consider yourself welcomed to the BUZZ....
    But siriouslyXM welcome all to this fine forum and excuse my humor,as that is all it is an attempt at..
    Last edited by JohnnyIrishXM; 06-09-2009 at 06:21 AM.

Guru
    06-09-2009, 07:24 AM #2
    don't forget, buy low sell high, and we've already seen .63 so this would be low...that means buy...unless you bought at .17 then this would be high so that means sell...but you could wait...oh this wretched game we play....

HOWARD STERN ON LETTERMAN! Discuss....

Guru
    06-09-2009, 07:37 AM #3

Howard on letterman

Letterman introduced howard with a plug for sxm....howard mentioned SXM 4 times and one of the times said "hey, im trying to sell radios here...sirius xm"

Also, howard was the only guest and had 3 segments, the most ive ever seen....there was no "and our next guest..."

Howard made a big deal about being a ratings draw for letterman, does anyone know what the ratings for last night were? I haven't seen letterman in over a year...so it drew me in....

Mentor
    06-09-2009, 08:10 AM #4
    Good Morning Romo,missed Howard last night but saw a clip,looked ok,wasn't expecting much but glad he did it to put SXM's name out there just to say he's still alive...
    Do you see BOOGIE MAN around every corner trying to get you?
    Seeing some crazy Shit Conspiracy theories out on the Net lately,my lord i think some people stay in their basements and don't get out much they are so afraid of life,or life as the net percieves it to be...This not directed at you,just putting it here for all to see..
    Maybe you'll get the reference i'm pointing at....

06-09-2009, 08:17 AM #5
    Good Morning Everybody,

I watched Letterman last night. I was surprised Howard was the
    only guest. They must consider him pretty popular to book
    him for the enire show. I thought he was a great guest, very outspoken
    and really funny. It was good to see him pitching Sirius.

Julie

Mentor
    06-09-2009, 08:23 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Good Morning Everybody,

I watched Letterman last night. I was surprised Howard was the
    only guest. They must consider him pretty popular to book
    him for the enire show. I thought he was a great guest, very outspoken
    and really funny. It was good to see him pitching Sirius.

Julie
    Good Morning Julietoo,geez had to run for my sunglasses as that sun was bright,we have thunder and lighning with heavy rain going on right now here..
    getting ready to take my son to school,be back later for opening..have a great day if not around today...

06-09-2009, 08:40 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Good Morning Julietoo,geez had to run for my sunglasses as that sun was bright,we have thunder and lighning with heavy rain going on right now here..
    getting ready to take my son to school,be back later for opening..have a great day if not around today...
    Good Morning Johnny,

We had unbelievable storms here yesterday. High winds, rain, thunder
    and lightning. And several tornado sightings to keep things exciting.
    But the sun is out this morning. Of course the fireplace kicked on too. Just another SUMMER day in Michigan. One thing
    we are never bored with the weather here in Michigan.
    Have a good day Johnny.

Julie

Addict
    06-09-2009, 08:49 AM #8

JD Power 2009: Satellite Radio high on car buyer list

check this out. I uploaded the chart from the WSJ article. The article itself makes no mention of sat radio or Sirius XM, so not bothering with the text. In summary, it is about consumer priorities on options when buying new cars, and how low price drives choice, and high price kills consumer interest (for example, in car navigation scores high on list until the survey respondent is told how much it cost...$1500....then they drop its priority). Sat radio scores high (rank #5 out of 19 after price revealed).
    Attached Images Attached Images

06-09-2009, 08:57 AM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by underway View Post
    check this out. I uploaded the chart from the WSJ article. The article itself makes no mention of sat radio or Sirius XM, so not bothering with the text. In summary, it is about consumer priorities on options when buying new cars, and how low price drives choice, and high price kills consumer interest (for example, in car navigation scores high on list until the survey respondent is told how much it cost...$1500....then they drop its priority). Sat radio scores high (rank #5 out of 19 after price revealed).
    Interesting chart. Out of all those options, Sirius ranked #5 is good. Ranked
    #1 is Active Cornering Headlight System. I never heard of that, anybody?

Julie

Guru
    06-09-2009, 08:57 AM #10
    Excellent find, internet connection ranked last.

Page 1 of 4 123 ...