Guru
    06-08-2009, 02:24 PM #1

Where Is All The Coverage on the 2 Million Jobs Lost In The Last 6 Months

I ask because all I recalled when Bush was first elected president was the MSM all saying that since the time he took office, was that he lost 400,000 jobs and then some time later that he only had a net gain of 250,000 jobs for the year. Forgetting about the recession he had to deal with when he took office. Well where is the media, I mean 2 million jobs lost isnt news when Obama is president but fewer jobs lost was when Bush was.

Mentor
    06-08-2009, 03:41 PM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I ask because all I recalled when Bush was first elected president was the MSM all saying that since the time he took office, was that he lost 400,000 jobs and then some time later that he only had a net gain of 250,000 jobs for the year. Forgetting about the recession he had to deal with when he took office. Well where is the media, I mean 2 million jobs lost isnt news when Obama is president but fewer jobs lost was when Bush was.

limbaugh was all over it today . . . spent like a 1/2 hour monologue on it . . . that's about the only place you could find anything at all on it today.

MSM in the bag once again.

Guru
    06-08-2009, 07:01 PM #3
    My point to this is this is the media "lloyd Handwerker" would like us to believe when it comes to any leftest thing out. I am sorry but if a news agency shows it self to be that bias where it cant even report the facts as they have before then would you trust it.

Guru
    06-08-2009, 07:50 PM #4
    any gains Bush had were due to Clinton and any losses Obama has are due to bush...DUH!

Guru
    06-09-2009, 03:36 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    any gains Bush had were due to Clinton and any losses Obama has are due to bush...DUH!

The funny thing about that comment is that that is what most reporters at the New York Times and most of the MSM believes.

Mentor
    06-12-2009, 02:56 PM #6
    The funny thing about that comment is that that is what most reporters at the New York Times and most of the MSM believes.
    This is not true,the MSM is all over it,they claim Obama has saved 500k jobs,what are you reading....I need to go sell my bonds now as the guru's on CNBC are saying i should and put my money back into stocks, like a good little
    investor i am, who they watch out for...those 500k jobs Obama saved work at the FED and Treasury and FDIC and SEC and the US Mint...What a gov't we have,so thoughtfull forv the little guy and the MSM wants us to know it...

P.S.You old Fart Bastrd Republican right wing commie..

Guru
    06-13-2009, 12:46 PM #7
    Hey now, I checked and nowhere on any of Obamas web sites can they tell you where how they came up with that number (using fact and stats) of jobs that were saved. The reason is it is impossible to prove.

Also I told you that it is cos1000 that is the old one, the rest with the exception of commie about me is true though. I cant help it, I am reasonable, I take responcibility for my actions, I dont blame others for my situation. I think the innocent should be protected and that 1st degree killers should pay for their actions with their lives. I want small government and for it to stay the hell out of my life as much as possible. I want us to do everything possible to get our own energy to include drilling off our own shores. I care more about people then animals. I buy American and dont care if others dont but expect them to shut their pie holes about the bad economy and outsourcing if the dont by American. I dont hate this country and know it does far more good for others outside of this country then bad. I know capitalisim is the reason we are were we are in just 200 years and the best way to keep this country going forward. The best and the brightest came here for a reason. All the libs have to ask themselves why is it, if this country sucks as bad as they think do they live here or why does the USA have the most people that want to come here then anywhere else. If Cuba and the others are so great then why dont the libs move there. If it is so great there then why do we get boat loads of people risking their lives to come here and not the other way around. There are simple answers to these questions but libs are to dumb to see it. So that brings me to the last reason, I am not a dumb ass.

Mentor
    06-14-2009, 03:32 PM #8
    My point to this is this is the media "lloyd Handwerker" would like us to believe when it comes to any leftest thing out. I am sorry but if a news agency shows it self to be that bias where it cant even report the facts as they have before then would you trust it.
    Sounds like you dont trust the media. Your right not too. Many areas , and many topics the media cannot be trusted to present a case, or report facts.

Addict
    06-19-2009, 02:39 AM #9
    Brilliant topic John. So very thought provoking. LOL.
    Falling asleep as you flail around looking to score inane points.
    You and limbaugh deserve each other.

Mentor
    07-09-2009, 01:34 AM #10
    John

Obama is actually creating some jobs...IRS is hiring a buttload of new agents to go after tax cheats. Did you see Geithner try and tell Obama that that is a bad idea...Won't have any cabinet members left after 1st audit!

Lloyd

Actually a very good topic. Obama stated pass the stimulus bill now and we will hold unemployment to 8%. Last time I checked...9.5% and climbing fast is greater than 8%. Jobs that were saved...cost $380,000 for each one.
    And then there is Biden...duuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh...we mis-calculated the recession. No shit! What a F...ing idiot. Hell, Bush is twice as smart as that douche!