Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Where Is All The Coverage on the 2 Million Jobs Lost In The Last 6 Months

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836

    Where Is All The Coverage on the 2 Million Jobs Lost In The Last 6 Months

    I ask because all I recalled when Bush was first elected president was the MSM all saying that since the time he took office, was that he lost 400,000 jobs and then some time later that he only had a net gain of 250,000 jobs for the year. Forgetting about the recession he had to deal with when he took office. Well where is the media, I mean 2 million jobs lost isnt news when Obama is president but fewer jobs lost was when Bush was.

  2. #2
    Sirius Roadkill is offline
    Mentor
    Sirius Roadkill's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 1,882
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I ask because all I recalled when Bush was first elected president was the MSM all saying that since the time he took office, was that he lost 400,000 jobs and then some time later that he only had a net gain of 250,000 jobs for the year. Forgetting about the recession he had to deal with when he took office. Well where is the media, I mean 2 million jobs lost isnt news when Obama is president but fewer jobs lost was when Bush was.

    limbaugh was all over it today . . . spent like a 1/2 hour monologue on it . . . that's about the only place you could find anything at all on it today.

    MSM in the bag once again.

  3. #3
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    My point to this is this is the media "lloyd Handwerker" would like us to believe when it comes to any leftest thing out. I am sorry but if a news agency shows it self to be that bias where it cant even report the facts as they have before then would you trust it.

  4. #4
    imromo24 is offline
    Guru
    imromo24's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Location: Steeler Town, MI Posts: 2,524
    any gains Bush had were due to Clinton and any losses Obama has are due to bush...DUH!

  5. #5
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    any gains Bush had were due to Clinton and any losses Obama has are due to bush...DUH!



    The funny thing about that comment is that that is what most reporters at the New York Times and most of the MSM believes.

  6. #6
    JohnnyIrishXM is offline
    Mentor
    JohnnyIrishXM's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: Valley Forge ,PA Posts: 1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    The funny thing about that comment is that that is what most reporters at the New York Times and most of the MSM believes.
    This is not true,the MSM is all over it,they claim Obama has saved 500k jobs,what are you reading....I need to go sell my bonds now as the guru's on CNBC are saying i should and put my money back into stocks, like a good little
    investor i am, who they watch out for...those 500k jobs Obama saved work at the FED and Treasury and FDIC and SEC and the US Mint...What a gov't we have,so thoughtfull forv the little guy and the MSM wants us to know it...





























    P.S.You old Fart Bastrd Republican right wing commie..

  7. #7
    relmor2003 is offline
    Mentor
    relmor2003's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    My point to this is this is the media "lloyd Handwerker" would like us to believe when it comes to any leftest thing out. I am sorry but if a news agency shows it self to be that bias where it cant even report the facts as they have before then would you trust it.
    Sounds like you dont trust the media. Your right not too. Many areas , and many topics the media cannot be trusted to present a case, or report facts.

  8. #8
    lloyd Handwerker is offline
    Addict
    lloyd Handwerker's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 524
    Brilliant topic John. So very thought provoking. LOL.
    Falling asleep as you flail around looking to score inane points.
    You and limbaugh deserve each other.

  9. #9
    just sirius is offline
    Mentor
    just sirius's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: San Antonio Posts: 1,176
    John

    Obama is actually creating some jobs...IRS is hiring a buttload of new agents to go after tax cheats. Did you see Geithner try and tell Obama that that is a bad idea...Won't have any cabinet members left after 1st audit!

    Lloyd

    Actually a very good topic. Obama stated pass the stimulus bill now and we will hold unemployment to 8%. Last time I checked...9.5% and climbing fast is greater than 8%. Jobs that were saved...cost $380,000 for each one.
    And then there is Biden...duuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh...we mis-calculated the recession. No shit! What a F...ing idiot. Hell, Bush is twice as smart as that douche!

  10. Ad Fairy Senior Member

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •