Page 9 of 39 ... 789101119 ...
    06-10-2009, 03:49 PM #81
    Holy Crap Bat Man aka(bill)
    what a rocking good day mglg,ssccq,amne,lvlt,behl ready to pop,
    shazam...wow...crash...zap..!!!
    all green portfolio when does that happen...oops but two (bcle),(ocnf) and they are just around the corner...

Guru
    06-10-2009, 03:52 PM #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Ah ... well I 'm a dork - Missed a whole page of replies beofe that last post ...

Sorry Bill, didn't see this, thought you were still in.
    I know all about being a dork! Don't feel bad...

06-10-2009, 03:52 PM #83
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Well, nobody is budging......They are not buying or selling. The people that own MGLG are holding tight...that is a good thing! So Far.

The last hour can come up with anything conceivable, but so far so good. Tomorrow will really be interesting as the rest of the week.

Just my opinion, but .08 could be about the bottom of the road for this stock. I guess I will have to get OTC/BB Level II. $29 a month. My Scottrade Level II won't show it.

Am I missing something with Scottrade level II that is not making it show up?

I don't think Scottrade considers pinks as a form of life.....lol

Scottrade does not show pinks on Level II I had to call and ask a couple months ago

06-10-2009, 03:53 PM #84
    Bill
    it might be time to av down in bcle
    I sold off half my ssccq at .14 and kept the other half ,glad I did
    bcle is going to do the same thing , Holy Cash ...Bat Man....!!!

Mentor
    06-10-2009, 03:58 PM #85
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey T -

Nice to hear from you. I don't know why it is popping, but I sold mine a while back. It happens like that every time....I am so dense.

Actually, the volume was so low and the price was dropping and then when it popped up a little I figured that it may be my last chance to sell it, so I did. There was no way to tell if it was going up or not.

I looked at charts, volume and so forth and couldn't get anything intelligible from them.

So how is everything going with you? Did you pick that book up?
    Hi Bill,

Been real busy ... Think my replies are just trailing here a bit ... The book ... Yeah, speaking of being a dork ... I found a used copy for 9 or ten bucks on Amazon, clicked the 'quick' link thing only to realize a couple hours later that I had shipped it to someone I had sent a book to years ago ...

Long story short ... if you make a mistake like that it's an ordeal to try and get it rectifed, even if you tell the seller specifically NOT to send it to that address.

Waiting to see if it might get returned.

Sunk a few more bucks into SIRI last week, put's me @14K overall - Was supposed to be 10K for a core and 4 to play with, but somebody picked up the ball and went home

Hope you doing well, you'll have to pop in over at the 'waves' sometime ...

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    06-10-2009, 04:02 PM #86
    Ray,

I was thinking the exact same thing! I think if you are in BCLE it is time to average down. It's dropping hard and it would be very easy to average down to half what you bought into with little cash.

Will look at the numbers tomorrow and make my final decision but I think I probably will.

Addict
    06-10-2009, 04:03 PM #87
    Looks like 80% green is the best we could do today. Perhaps more green tomorrow?

Have a good night fellas.

06-10-2009, 04:04 PM #88
    hello all. I just purchased a million shares of MGLG as well. I may be nuts here, but the charts showed in the late 90's that this was trading at 200,000/share. Of course this probably will never happen again, but was I reading something incorrectly?

With my luck though I bought this at the worst time possible. Of course I wait until it has a good day to buy rather than taking everyone's advise before. AW well, let's long this bad boy until .02.
    Last edited by debber1212; 06-10-2009 at 04:09 PM.

Guru
    06-10-2009, 04:06 PM #89
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Bill
    it might be time to av down in bcle
    I sold off half my ssccq at .14 and kept the other half ,glad I did
    bcle is going to do the same thing , Holy Cash ...Bat Man....!!!
    I just may have to do that....real quick like.....what a day!

Now I can't wait for tomorrow!

MGLG had a great close, so I can imagine that there are a lot of people that are happy here!

Congrats! No Bat Poop today!

06-10-2009, 04:09 PM #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Hi Bill,

Been real busy ... Think my replies are just trailing here a bit ... The book ... Yeah, speaking of being a dork ... I found a used copy for 9 or ten bucks on Amazon, clicked the 'quick' link thing only to realize a couple hours later that I had shipped it to someone I had sent a book to years ago ...

Long story short ... if you make a mistake like that it's an ordeal to try and get it rectifed, even if you tell the seller specifically NOT to send it to that address.

Waiting to see if it might get returned.

Sunk a few more bucks into SIRI last week, put's me @14K overall - Was supposed to be 10K for a core and 4 to play with, but somebody picked up the ball and went home

Hope you doing well, you'll have to pop in over at the 'waves' sometime ...
    Sworntwofun is the blue dog trainer,he has got that dog off the porch a few times for me, hes the man for advice on siri....!!!

Page 9 of 39 ... 789101119 ...