Page 5 of 39 ... 3456715 ...
    Guru
    06-10-2009, 10:21 AM #41

Wild Day

Hey Guys -

This might be a wild day...volume is increasing with MGLG. Lots of sells and buys going on. What is happening (according to the forum on investorshub.com, at least what I can extrapolate) is some flipping to pick up more shares. We actually have some momentum this morning.

If this keeps up, we could actually go on a mini-run before production news....hehe

Will be back in a bit......it's looking good though.

06-10-2009, 10:24 AM #42
    Hey, gang---

I'm still long on SIRI as usual. Ain't selling...

BEHL just sits and spins, too.

SSCCQ is fun to watch this week! Like others, I'm tempted to sell some and get my original money back, but I think I'll just let it ride.

FITB has finally plateaued for me. I bought at $1.06 and it's stuck in the $7.xx range now. I sold off some shares and got my original money back, it might be time to get out of it and put that into something else (like this new MGLG thingy...)

Still waiting for CHB to take off. Eventually it will as they are the biggest in their business (mobile/manufactured homes).

And there we go.

Guru
    06-10-2009, 10:28 AM #43

Hey Greg

Greg -

Good to see you back! SSCCQ is doing just fine.....MGLG is the new one. BCLE also.

BCLE volume is starting to pick up again......

I am starting to have fun!

Guru
    06-10-2009, 10:32 AM #44

Rough Life

Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    hey bill, thanx for the welcome. poker tournament time so i've been very busy these last couple of days. that is my job if you want to call it that! mglg is looking great up so far and feeling better about it everyday. im suprised i got in at 3, the only mistake i made was i didnt buy enuff shares (not a full $1k buy). i must have done the math wrong when i put in my purchase order. i still got almost 2.5 m so im not stressing it much. anyways , gl to all and thanx for having such positive energy. btw im really starting to enjoy reading this thread more than the sirius day thread!!!!
    Hey Bass -

What a life! I would love to play poker professionally. I have played a lot on line, but have never played live. I am sure that is two totally different experiences.

MGLG is looking great this morning! BCLE will come around....just watch!

Let's have a great day!

Guru
    06-10-2009, 10:39 AM #45
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

I'm busted!!! It was I that was trashing your good name!!! just kidding!! Actually was talking to Newman and reminded him the other day that we are suppose to meet in Dallas WHEN the siriusxm sp hit $1. I mentioned to him that i would even try to get you to be there! Figured I could save some $ on gas by not having to deliver that case of makers all the way to your door!

BTW- I've figured out a way to keep my costs down...I'm going to order you a case of the mini bottles...I know that they are not $50+ dollar a bottle.HeHeHe

have a great day

Jeff
    Hey Jeff -

I am not picky..I was just wanting the 1.75 liter bottles so you can get more value for your money. A case of 1.75 only has 6 bottles, so you will get off half as cheap.

Mini bottles? Please.........lol

Are you guys going to do a Texas thing? If I make a lot of money I will fly down, but I have to make some money first.

I am probably the poorest person on this board.

I was so poor last Christmas that my wife cut the pockets out of my Levis so I would have something to play with.

Great hearing from you!

Guru
    06-10-2009, 10:46 AM #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Magician View Post
    Tuck,

Welcome, it is nice to see you here. It is always good and fun to have some fresh blood throw in some new stocks to look at. I hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here. This is by far one of the most enjoyable boards with the nicest people.

To all you MGLG people. Good luck. I did not get in on that one but it looks like it is showing some life. I hope it jumps to .001 for everyone.

I am still holding out for some action on BEHL. I got in at 2.2 but it has just been sitting there like a plastic swan.

I might go ahead and take my profits on SSCCQ this week. Trying not to be too greedy. And I have no idea what is causing the spike.

I am looking forward to next week as a close a real estate deal and should get some additional dry powder for the stock market. I am already researching my options.

I hope everyone has a profitable day.
    Happy Hunting.
    Hey M -

I am out of powder also.....trading powder...If I transferred some money it would be too late, so I am just hanging right now and trying to do something positive. I like to use the money I have in to trade. I don't like using my own money, lol.

SSCCQ - It's a great company. I got out because of the "Q" status, but I got too antsy. That is par for the course. I am trying to get over that syndrome.

MGLG is starting to excite me. I am going to try and tough this one out.

BCLE is picking up with volume. I am not worried about BCLE. It is just a matter of time.

"It's all good"

06-10-2009, 10:53 AM #47
    Okay, I'm out of FITB for good and have a limit buy order in for MGLG at $.0005.

You guys make this penny stocks thing addictive...

Guru
    06-10-2009, 10:59 AM #48

Good Man, Greg!

Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Okay, I'm out of FITB for good and have a limit buy order in for MGLG at $.0005.

You guys make this penny stocks thing addictive...
    We'll turn you into a penny stock junkie, lol!

It's all about leverage (number of shares).

Addict
    06-10-2009, 11:05 AM #49
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey M -

I am out of powder also.....trading powder...If I transferred some money it would be too late, so I am just hanging right now and trying to do something positive. I like to use the money I have in to trade. I don't like using my own money, lol.

SSCCQ - It's a great company. I got out because of the "Q" status, but I got too antsy. That is par for the course. I am trying to get over that syndrome.

MGLG is starting to excite me. I am going to try and tough this one out.

BCLE is picking up with volume. I am not worried about BCLE. It is just a matter of time.

"It's all good"
    Bill, it might not be too late if you still want to transfer that money.
    Here's my reasoning...

Remember GWGI? They said they were waiting for production testing over a month ago and then...silence. Everybody sold out of their shares. Including me.
    All of a sudden yesterday, production PR hits the street and stock soars 60%.
    Here's what I think happened and why.
    My logic is taken from some of those on iHub forum.

It wont take long for the company to get production numbers from the well. But that doesnt mean they are just going to release those numbers on the street! Because the street is going to hold the company to whatever numbers they release.
    Instead, it is very possible that the company will hold the numbers until they are certain about possible revenues from the production numbers. Then they will give a PR that they know they can stand behind.
    All this takes time.
    Thus, if you wanted to make that deposit, you just might get lucky and be able to fire off another round at MGLG before the PR and big BOOOOOMMM!!

haha Good luck.

Addict
    06-10-2009, 11:07 AM #50
    MGLG up to .0007 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 39 ... 3456715 ...