Page 4 of 39 ... 2345614 ...
    Enthusiast
    06-09-2009, 11:50 PM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    I found a very small amount of dry powder sitting in an ETrade acct today and was able to pick up 780K shares of MGLG today at .0004.
    I think the problem is a combination of MM's only wanting to sell at .0005 and too many retail traders trying to get in at .0004.
    I recommend putting in the order for the day (NOT GTC) before market opens and walking away for the day. It will probably fill sometime in the afternoon.

FYI. Just to create some accountability for myself...my plan is to sell those 780K shares at .0034. That will give me back the full amount that I have invested in MGLG. I then have 5 MILLION shares free and clear to hold long and strong until I'm a millionaire. hahaha. ...a fella can dream.
    thanks. Good advice.

Guru
    06-10-2009, 12:36 AM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    I found a very small amount of dry powder sitting in an ETrade acct today and was able to pick up 780K shares of MGLG today at .0004.
    I think the problem is a combination of MM's only wanting to sell at .0005 and too many retail traders trying to get in at .0004.
    I recommend putting in the order for the day (NOT GTC) before market opens and walking away for the day. It will probably fill sometime in the afternoon.

FYI. Just to create some accountability for myself...my plan is to sell those 780K shares at .0034. That will give me back the full amount that I have invested in MGLG. I then have 5 MILLION shares free and clear to hold long and strong until I'm a millionaire. hahaha. ...a fella can dream.
    I don't have 5 MILLION, but am using the same strategy @.0012, or maybe higher depending upon the run. I may go higher, but I have to keep disciplined. The rest can ride, and then on to the next adventure

I am not a greedy person.

You guys have a great night! MGLG for breakfast tomorrow morning!

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-10-2009 at 12:40 AM.

06-10-2009, 01:13 AM #33
    Hey Guys! Thought I'd check in, I loaded up on siri on thursday rthinking this would be a big week for it and as usual siri is flat...but I'm just above my break even price so I cant complain too much. I think its gonna double up once the iphone app is released. I'm still holding my QTWW as well and its volume was very high today and could be a very good week for it, but i plan on holding it for at least half the summer, we'll see how that works out

Bill the guys at Brandons site was talking about you in first few post of the daily thread for June 10

Guru
    06-10-2009, 02:01 AM #34

Here is my take

Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    Hey Guys! Thought I'd check in, I loaded up on siri on thursday rthinking this would be a big week for it and as usual siri is flat...but I'm just above my break even price so I cant complain too much. I think its gonna double up once the iphone app is released. I'm still holding my QTWW as well and its volume was very high today and could be a very good week for it, but i plan on holding it for at least half the summer, we'll see how that works out

Bill the guys at Brandons site was talking about you in first few post of the daily thread for June 10
    Hey Matt,

First of all, thanks for the kind words on the other forum. 2nd time I have been there. You are an awesome guy yourself and I have tons of respect for you.

Here is my take on the new app.. I am not trying to bring anybody down, but it may not be as significant as everybody involved with SIRI thinks. Here is why - From what I have been hearing (with no direct reference at the moment), Apple got about (trying to remember) 14,000 or 4,000 new apps for the I-Phone this session. They take what they feel are the very best and allow them to proceed and be installed.

I have really kept my ears open (even though I don't own SIRI now) and I have not heard a word about the SIRI app. Where it rates is anybody's guess.

It would have to be another "Keep your eyes on it" situation.

As far as the S/P (share price) for SIRI in the near future....I am hesitant to say. I hope that it goes up for everyone, but I truly am not sure.

You know the past history and how it does or doesn't react.

Depending upon the acceptance by Apple and marketing will make all of the difference in the world. I think that even though if Apple accepts it, the marketing by SIRI will be a key. As you well know, SIRI doesn't market for shit and seems to not have much interest in marketing.

I believe (my personal opinion) that SIRI wants to discourage shareholders to sell so they can absorb as many shares as possible. To re-gain as many shares as they can is desirable to companies when they are down.

I remember buying CY (Cyber Technologies) during March. The CEO of the company was on a business channel bragging that they bought 20% of their stock back at below $2.00. That was the thing that made me buy it. By the time I got money transferred it was at 2.40 and it kept on rising. Short story - when I sold it, I sold it 6 dollars short...at least. I haven't checked it lately.

Put this together with Malone and Mel and you have the equation for not marketing. They obviously want to discourage or keep people from getting excited about the stock. They want it back.

They can afford to do this now with Malone's help.....lay low and do nothing for a long time. Once they re-coup as much stock as they can get then it will go up big time and with a r/s.

If a guy can hang onto the stock for a long time, then I think that he could make a lot of money. I believe they are testing the weak and short tempered, so if you have been in long, I would stay long and buy on the dips.

Everybody is different, but this is a typical pattern in my mind for companies that have fallen in price.

Now, taking that into consideration, I don't have a clue how the app will affect SIRI...but I think if it doesn't readily take off because of the app, then I would be hesitant and watch the price of the stock and take it from there.

Those are just my thoughts....no other person's.

What I am waiting for is MGLG to take off. A lot of us are into it now and we have a lot of speculative faith in it. Get it cheap at .0004 or .0005. Put your order in at the beginning of the day and wait it out. It will go up in my estimation.

Let the people there know that I can always be contacted at my email addy: you have it: cohandyman@comcast.net

I am going to check out QTWW again.

Have a great night and feel free to post or excerpt from my post. I have no hang-ups with it.

Once again, thanks and feel free to email me anytime, Stang...

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-10-2009 at 02:05 AM.

06-10-2009, 03:53 AM #35
    Thanks for your thoughts Bill, you may be right on siri. last week I thought siri would have a huge week this week becuase of the apple meeting and stern being on letterman, but it didnt have an effect on the sp today. I do think it can go to .60's with the iphone app, but in the back of my mind I'm starting to wonder if its been priced in already. I've been long since $.92, my avg is at .34 and I have plenty of time to ride this or bail when I find the next stock I want to marry

Mentor
    06-10-2009, 04:01 AM #36
    hey bill, thanx for the welcome. poker tournament time so i've been very busy these last couple of days. that is my job if you want to call it that! mglg is looking great up so far and feeling better about it everyday. im suprised i got in at 3, the only mistake i made was i didnt buy enuff shares (not a full $1k buy). i must have done the math wrong when i put in my purchase order. i still got almost 2.5 m so im not stressing it much. anyways , gl to all and thanx for having such positive energy. btw im really starting to enjoy reading this thread more than the sirius day thread!!!!

Mentor
    06-10-2009, 09:23 AM #37
    Bill

I'm busted!!! It was I that was trashing your good name!!! just kidding!! Actually was talking to Newman and reminded him the other day that we are suppose to meet in Dallas WHEN the siriusxm sp hit $1. I mentioned to him that i would even try to get you to be there! Figured I could save some $ on gas by not having to deliver that case of makers all the way to your door!

BTW- I've figured out a way to keep my costs down...I'm going to order you a case of the mini bottles...I know that they are not $50+ dollar a bottle.HeHeHe

have a great day

Jeff

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    06-10-2009, 09:35 AM #38
    Tuck,

Welcome, it is nice to see you here. It is always good and fun to have some fresh blood throw in some new stocks to look at. I hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here. This is by far one of the most enjoyable boards with the nicest people.

To all you MGLG people. Good luck. I did not get in on that one but it looks like it is showing some life. I hope it jumps to .001 for everyone.

I am still holding out for some action on BEHL. I got in at 2.2 but it has just been sitting there like a plastic swan.

I might go ahead and take my profits on SSCCQ this week. Trying not to be too greedy. And I have no idea what is causing the spike.

I am looking forward to next week as a close a real estate deal and should get some additional dry powder for the stock market. I am already researching my options.

I hope everyone has a profitable day.
    Happy Hunting.

Addict
    06-10-2009, 09:37 AM #39
    Ok, so I've just flipped 2 Mil shares of MGLG.

Had sell order in for 2 Mil @.0005 when market opened. It filled in a minute and a half.
    Now have a buy order in for 2Mil @.0004. Lets see if it fills by the end of the day.

I believe it will.

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    06-10-2009, 09:53 AM #40
    Shots,
    Awesome . . . good luck and Happy Hunting.

Keeping my eye on SSCCQ with finger on trigger here

Page 4 of 39 ... 2345614 ...