Page 3 of 39 1234513 ...
    Enthusiast
    06-09-2009, 03:23 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by xitvp View Post
    Unfortunately not in GWG Shots.

I'm monitoring it in hopes of a similar reaction once MGLG prod #'s come out (assuming they are good of course).

It's making me want to add some more MGLG shares though....I just found a quarter under the couch...another 500 shares!!!
    I had a look a MGLG and thought it may be a good buy, though my buy order at .0004 has not filled. It has hit .0004 many times today, I guess I am too far down the buy list to get filled. How many market shares are available?

Addict
    06-09-2009, 09:43 PM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriustunes View Post
    I had a look a MGLG and thought it may be a good buy, though my buy order at .0004 has not filled. It has hit .0004 many times today, I guess I am too far down the buy list to get filled. How many market shares are available?
    I found a very small amount of dry powder sitting in an ETrade acct today and was able to pick up 780K shares of MGLG today at .0004.
    I think the problem is a combination of MM's only wanting to sell at .0005 and too many retail traders trying to get in at .0004.
    I recommend putting in the order for the day (NOT GTC) before market opens and walking away for the day. It will probably fill sometime in the afternoon.

FYI. Just to create some accountability for myself...my plan is to sell those 780K shares at .0034. That will give me back the full amount that I have invested in MGLG. I then have 5 MILLION shares free and clear to hold long and strong until I'm a millionaire. hahaha. ...a fella can dream.

Addict
    06-09-2009, 09:47 PM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by thetree View Post
    Does anyone here day trade BEHL? It seems like every day it jumps up 15-20 percent early then slowly comes back down. Every time it happens I feel like it will make a move that I will miss out on, so I dont sell at the mid day peak. I just feel like if you bought in the morning, sold around noon, and bought back in the next morning you could clean up pretty easily. Any thoughts?
    I don't follow BEHL, but it sounds like you have been watching it closely and see a regular pattern. I could only suggest that you capitalize on it.
    After all, that's what trading is about. If we didn't work the trends people would start calling us (gasp)....investors. =)
    Good luck to you.

Addict
    06-09-2009, 09:51 PM #24
    FYI fellas, I'll be MIA on Thursday and Friday. (Not that I'll be missed) So I won't be around to watch MGLG at all. My family is flying into town on Thursday because I have med school graduation on Friday.

If something big happens, could somebody please shoot me an email at

shotsii@yahoo.com

It will forward straight to my iPhone and I'll be able to respond in decent time.

Thx in advance to anyone who keeps an eye on MGLG and informs me of what goes on.

Guru
    06-09-2009, 10:41 PM #25

Emailing you

Shots -

If I am around I certainly will.

Are you graduating from Med School?

I am sure the other guys will too.

You will be around tomorrow, though, right?

Guru
    06-09-2009, 10:42 PM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    I don't follow BEHL, but it sounds like you have been watching it closely and see a regular pattern. I could only suggest that you capitalize on it.
    After all, that's what trading is about. If we didn't work the trends people would start calling us (gasp)....investors. =)
    Good luck to you.
    Too Funny!

Just like Mom and Dad....collecting dividends.....(what a thought)...lol

Guru
    06-09-2009, 10:46 PM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    I found a very small amount of dry powder sitting in an ETrade acct today and was able to pick up 780K shares of MGLG today at .0004.
    I think the problem is a combination of MM's only wanting to sell at .0005 and too many retail traders trying to get in at .0004.
    I recommend putting in the order for the day (NOT GTC) before market opens and walking away for the day. It will probably fill sometime in the afternoon.

FYI. Just to create some accountability for myself...my plan is to sell those 780K shares at .0034. That will give me back the full amount that I have invested in MGLG. I then have 5 MILLION shares free and clear to hold long and strong until I'm a millionaire. hahaha. ...a fella can dream.
    I saw some comments that .0038 to .008 may be the first run......I could be digging that, so don't laugh too hard yet!

Guru
    06-09-2009, 10:50 PM #28

Ray

Still shoveling up that old blue dog? or burying it again?

You should post your coyote picture.

Hope you are doing well. I am in and out so much.

Take care, buddy,

B

Enthusiast
    06-09-2009, 10:51 PM #29
    hello all...another lurker here, for anyone looking to trade you might check out IGNT(heavy vol and good news) and ARTI(friday or monday might see a run if not before)...just throwing it out there, i own both (disclosure) along with BCLE, am sitting on EVRM and EESO if you want to DD on those, GL and i enjoy this board compared to SIRI(also own), too much bickering but i guess that will happen when everyone has high expectations and stock doesn't move, again GL to all and thanks for all the info

Guru
    06-09-2009, 10:56 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by tucknroll View Post
    hello all...another lurker here, for anyone looking to trade you might check out IGNT(heavy vol and good news) and ARTI(friday or monday might see a run if not before)...just throwing it out there, i own both (disclosure) along with BCLE, am sitting on EVRM and EESO if you want to DD on those, GL and i enjoy this board compared to SIRI(also own), too much bickering but i guess that will happen when everyone has high expectations and stock doesn't move, again GL to all and thanks for all the info
    Hey Tuck -

We will check those out... a lot of them are really familiar names, but I personally haven't looked at them in a while... It's a good time to take another look.

Ya, we get along in this thread.....unusual, I know.

Make yourself at home here!

Bill

Page 3 of 39 1234513 ...