Page 1 of 39 12311 ...
    Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    06-08-2009, 01:19 PM #1

Daily Market Watch (Week of 8 June 09)

Hey Everyone,

I was out of the net for the last week and could only follow the market on my Blackberry . . . and not much happened . . until... SSCCQ has suddenly got legs.

What is going on with this one. I still have a chunk of shares . . . and am trying not to be greedy . . . but... wow.

Still holding on to my BEHL and BCLE . . . I think it will be longer than we think for these two to wake up . . but I have time.

Also still happy with my OCNF . . . seems to have a wall at 1.80

I would talk about my financial stocks.... but it would just make me weep. I have faith that they will someday awaken....

How is everyone doing?

Happy Hunting
    Stock Magician

Mentor
    06-08-2009, 02:30 PM #2
    pulled the trigger this morning on the 3 stocks i was interested in over the weekend. got 2.475M shares of MGLG @.0003, 29,117 of BCLE@.034, and 412.5K shares BEHL @ .0024 GL me, and GL to all!

Enthusiast
    06-08-2009, 02:44 PM #3
    Got out of EXM just in time today to post a minor gain and then threw it all into ACAS, SIRI and more AIB (now that's back down 12%).

Cheers,
    -Whynot

Guru
    06-08-2009, 03:47 PM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Magician View Post
    Hey Everyone,

I was out of the net for the last week and could only follow the market on my Blackberry . . . and not much happened . . until... SSCCQ has suddenly got legs.

What is going on with this one. I still have a chunk of shares . . . and am trying not to be greedy . . . but... wow.

Still holding on to my BEHL and BCLE . . . I think it will be longer than we think for these two to wake up . . but I have time.

Also still happy with my OCNF . . . seems to have a wall at 1.80

I would talk about my financial stocks.... but it would just make me weep. I have faith that they will someday awaken....

How is everyone doing?

Happy Hunting
    Stock Magician
    Hey "M" -

Good to see you back. I was working all last week myself, so I didn't post much.

It looks like you are right where you need to be with the stocks. BCLE is going to take a while...that is a good thing, because then it can grow over some time instead of a pump and dump.

MGLG is just looking for an excuse to take off.

BEHL...I don't have any

Anyway..I just got home, so will be back a little later.

Bill

Guru
    06-08-2009, 03:50 PM #5

Good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    pulled the trigger this morning on the 3 stocks i was interested in over the weekend. got 2.475M shares of MGLG @.0003, 29,117 of BCLE@.034, and 412.5K shares BEHL @ .0024 GL me, and GL to all!
    Fishman -

You got them all at really great prices....now you are an official penny stock buyer (other than SIRI).

We're glad to have you around here. People in this thread are pretty cool and helpful.

Today was a real yawner.....I am glad that I was at work.

Enthusiast
    06-08-2009, 08:59 PM #6

Mglg

Bill,

How are you feeling about MGLG today?

Looks ready to pop....

I'm expecting those production #'s to come out any day now. If they look good, this thing will move!

I wouldn't mind waiting until next week to get that news as I need some more dry powder to add to my position.....

Guru
    06-08-2009, 11:10 PM #7

Pop!!

Quote Originally Posted by xitvp View Post
    Bill,

How are you feeling about MGLG today?

Looks ready to pop....

I'm expecting those production #'s to come out any day now. If they look good, this thing will move!

I wouldn't mind waiting until next week to get that news as I need some more dry powder to add to my position.....

Hey X -

I feel good about MGLG....I am just waiting for numbers also. I am basically just working and letting them all do their thing.

I will have to check the forums and see what is shaking (investorshub.com).

There isn't anything getting me too excited at the moment. I think this market could take a real dump here pretty quick. Everybody is going to start listening to the economic news again.

I see the Supreme Court has Bumbo's bankruptcy plan on a stay right now. Whatever happens with that case will affect the market...so I just don't know.

A lot of people believe it is ready for a down-turn, but we shall see.

BassMaster has joined our elite group of penny stock owners. Welcome, BassMaster! We will send you our club decoder ring in second day mail! Of course you get a free patch and a bumper-sticker for your vehicle.

So, all in all it has just been a wait-it-out situation, and I don't even feel in a hurry...so it is all good.

Have a great evening!

Bill

Guru
    06-09-2009, 12:18 AM #8

Mglg

I have to laugh....

I went and checked out the MGLG forum on investorshub.com and also the BCLE forum.

The MGLG forum is as neurotic as the SiruisBuzz forum. People are all over the map with it, but what the hay. The President of MGLG has all ready posted an apology to shareholders on their site for taking so long. The very last post was the one I posted on here last week. I am not sweating it.

BCLE is kind of dried up post-wise, but that is o.k.. It took off a couple of times a while back and the least bit of news will make it take off. The float is TINY!

In essence...patience will make it work. Again, I am not nervous..I have a world of time.

Bill

Addict
    06-09-2009, 09:40 AM #9
    I think today might be bitter sweet for me.

First the good news: MGLG opened at .0005!!! Many on iHub where saying this would happen because shortly before market close yesterday HDSN stepped off of the ask. I guess, HDSN is the MM that was selling shares for the company during the recent dilution. So when it stepped off many iHubbers believed jump up on the Ask/Bid would occur. AND IT HAS!! haha. Money for us all here on SB. Love it.

The bad news: Does anyone here remember a stock a little while back that I was bragging on called GWGI? Its also a gas company that had reached target depth in Texas and was testing the well for production... It was ready to drill 20 more wells if the first well was productive.... Just waiting on production numbers.... But no news came. The company promises news in a week back then.
    Well it has now been over 2 months and news finally came. The well is productive with 200 MCF of gas and .2BCF reservese (Whatever all that means. I need to learn more gas terminology).
    And I sold out of the stock due to lack of commuication about a month ago. I lost 45% on this pig only to have to watch it take off on the news I was expecting all along.

The company closed at .05 lastnight. Opened at .05 today. Now down to .045.
    Just thought I'd put this out there for anyone with money to risk. All my cash it tied up right now. Gonna have to watch this game from the cheap seats.

Good luck to everyone with MGLG today and for the upcoming weeks. I have a feeling this is going to be a very jovial site because of that company.
    Last edited by ShotsII; 06-09-2009 at 09:44 AM.

Guru
    06-09-2009, 09:47 AM #10

Hey Shots

MGLG is going to rock....you have the whole story right about the MM's. I am in the same position as you.. No more money at the time and it takes too long to transfer it. I should say - it transfers immediately, but I cannot use it on stocks for under a dollar for a couple of days.

I am stuck, just like you, so I will join you in the cheap seats!

Things are going to be all right!

M, X, and bassmaster, you have a great day too!

Bill

Page 1 of 39 12311 ...