Page 11 of 39 ... 91011121321 ...
    Guru
    06-10-2009, 06:51 PM #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Whats going on Guys.....Bill, Ray,

My ears were ringing so I thought ide check in.......

Hey Ray Tried to call you today to make sure you knew lvlt was popping...
    I have to get your cell.... no one answered at the home # and didnt want you to miss any opportunities.....

Whats going on Mr. Bill.... Just trying to day trade Siri....I hold 99k shares just under my goal of a full position.....Its getting close to making a real move where I will dump 50% and buy on the pull back...

I got one for ya....I bought spng at .008 100000x remember and sold it for a double.....well today it hit .17 which could of got me back $16k on a $800 investment....so as you can see nothing has changed...just swinging and a missing..anyway just wanted to say hello..Ill talk at you all soon..Tony
    Hey Tony -

Great to hear from you! I was just talking about you. The time that you were in the penny stock chat room and hawking that stock (I forget which one, lol). I had tears in my eyes when I saw that.

I know how frustrating it is sometimes with some stocks.

It's about time for that big blue dog to get up off of its butt and do something.

Great seeing you here....email me anytime....

Thanks, buddy!

Bill

Guru
    06-10-2009, 07:04 PM #102

MGLG and BCLE

Well, that MGLG train is running quite nicely today. I can't wait for tomorrow. After the market close I picked up OTC/BB Level II at investorshub.com for $29 a month. My Scottrade doesn't display pink's level II. I need the radar....I think anybody does with pinks....but anyway.

BCLE is doing I don't know what. It certainly has plenty of room to go up. It is definitely at the time and price to buy, or average down.

I am writing the CEO tonight for an update and will post it and any response.

Have a great night

Bill

Enthusiast
    06-10-2009, 07:18 PM #103

Mglg

Hey everybody,

Very happy to see MGLG picking up steam before production #'s are announced.

I'm trying to free up some more powder to get a few more shares. I still think it's a good buying opp. I'm thinking the .000 will be .00 and then .0 shortly if you know what I mean.....

There is a lot of buzz surrounding this stock right now...I guess a question I have to the holders of MGLG is are you long on MGLG or plan to sell on the news (assuming the news is good)?

SIRI continues to be a heartbreaker, but I'll hold until after they annouce an Iphone app...The SP is bound to pop just from all the chatter regarding the app. I'll probably sell after the announcement and look to buy back when it falls back....

Can't say enough what a great resource this thread is......

Mentor
    06-10-2009, 08:25 PM #104
    Quote Originally Posted by xitvp View Post
    Hey everybody,

Very happy to see MGLG picking up steam before production #'s are announced.

I'm trying to free up some more powder to get a few more shares. I still think it's a good buying opp. I'm thinking the .000 will be .00 and then .0 shortly if you know what I mean.....

There is a lot of buzz surrounding this stock right now...I guess a question I have to the holders of MGLG is are you long on MGLG or plan to sell on the news (assuming the news is good)?

SIRI continues to be a heartbreaker, but I'll hold until after they annouce an Iphone app...The SP is bound to pop just from all the chatter regarding the app. I'll probably sell after the announcement and look to buy back when it falls back....

Can't say enough what a great resource this thread is......
    im very new to mglg. but thanx to bill i got in on monday @.0003....my $750 investment is now worth $2,200 in just 3 days. im still learning about the company, reading alot on investor hub so im still not sure where i want to exit but im not anywhere near my selling point right now.

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    06-10-2009, 08:32 PM #105
    X,

My guess is that a lot of people will buy enough to take some profits on the way up to recoup their investment plus a little and let the rest run. Of course, like any stock, it won't shoot straight up, but ratchet up as others either dump for full profits or take some.

However, of all the penny stocks I have looked at lately this one is looking very good and I think we will see some good numbers in the next couple of weeks. I really think in the we could see .002 by Friday. Perception backed by news and underscored by facts is everything in the stock game.

After that I think BCLE is a great deal and will soon start to perform. They are getting beat down now but in the long run I think you will see some good things for them . . . they just have too much going for them.

However, like Bill said, it will help if we get the word out about this stock. Not empty pumping mind you but really tell and show people how good this stock can be . . creating buzz is the first step in ramping up the pps.

06-10-2009, 09:28 PM #106
    Sworn
    thanks I will email my cell I was shocked at the lvlt performance ,I had it all on it, waiting to change hands into the mouth of the blue dog,,,lol
    (behl) is the next one to move I am still holding with another one and a half mil.. (ssccq) is paying off beyond what I thought I am on house money and looking for some more entertainment...
    I will have gmail up tomarrow A.M, good to hear from you...tripp should be up as well ,maybe the old guy as well....lmao

Guru
    06-10-2009, 10:33 PM #107
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Sworn
    thanks I will email my cell I was shocked at the lvlt performance ,I had it all on it, waiting to change hands into the mouth of the blue dog,,,lol
    (behl) is the next one to move I am still holding with another one and a half mil.. (ssccq) is paying off beyond what I thought I am on house money and looking for some more entertainment...
    I will have gmail up tomarrow A.M, good to hear from you...tripp should be up as well ,maybe the old guy as well....lmao
    What old guy?

Guru
    06-10-2009, 10:54 PM #108

Tomorrow Morning

Here is my plan of attack......(horns please!)

I am going to get up, provided I still have a pulse. Then I am going to look up that level II on OTC/BB and see where the ask/bid is and where the market makers are positioned, what market makers are there and so on. Then I will post that info on here for everybody before the market opens.

Throughout the day...like today...I will be posting, but will include anything that I see as significant in changes of buy -vs- sell, # of orders, market makers and so on.

I was in and out of investorshub.com today and there were times that I wanted to see level II there, but Scottrade doesn't do pinks. The level II at investorshub.com is really good. If you are thinking about using it, start tonight or early tomorrow morning, because you have to fill out all of the paperwork (3 forms) again, and then "get it up" and running and get a look at it.

Currently there are 12 market makers on the buy/bid side and 11 on the sell/ask side

2 orders x 10,000 @ .0008 and the ask side 3 orders x 15,000 @ .0009

Right now, that favors the sell side witch is muy bueno.

after that there are 3 .0007's -vs- 5 .001's
    then there is 1 .0005 -vs- 1 .0015
    then there is 1 .0004 -vs- 1 .0024

So it looks pretty positive.....

the numbers above on the left are quantity of orders and amounts. Bid/Buy is on the left side and sell/ask are on the right side.

More info soon...

Bill

06-11-2009, 01:05 AM #109
    hey if the foo shts wear it...lol
    after you look at the roots of plants...lmao
    keep in touch...holy email bat man ...time to make some cash...
    thanks for posting on bcle it helps ..its not artificial ..folks just dont know about the stock... a little push helps... I am holding my jumper cables up, will you stop and help ...???

06-11-2009, 07:46 AM #110
    Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to drop in to touch base. I'm still in on MGLG, 5M @ avg. .0005, exciting time right now!

I still have OCNF & BEHL, which has a small news release this a.m., confirming what we already knew, about the new site.

Now, as for BCLE!...what the HECK is going on with that! I'm so confident in this company, that I bought another 20K @ .0181 yesterday. My entry points are now .06, .036, and .027 and .0181, with a total of 90K sh. Am I foolish to have bought more......my gut says no. Bill, thanks for helping out on this one, I hope the CEO responds to you again.

Gi Gi

Page 11 of 39 ... 91011121321 ...