Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daily Market Watch (Week of 8 June 09)

Hybrid View

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147

Daily Market Watch (Week of 8 June 09)

Hey Everyone,

I was out of the net for the last week and could only follow the market on my Blackberry . . . and not much happened . . until... SSCCQ has suddenly got legs.

What is going on with this one. I still have a chunk of shares . . . and am trying not to be greedy . . . but... wow.

Still holding on to my BEHL and BCLE . . . I think it will be longer than we think for these two to wake up . . but I have time.

Also still happy with my OCNF . . . seems to have a wall at 1.80

I would talk about my financial stocks.... but it would just make me weep. I have faith that they will someday awaken....

How is everyone doing?

Happy Hunting
    Stock Magician

Mentor
    pulled the trigger this morning on the 3 stocks i was interested in over the weekend. got 2.475M shares of MGLG @.0003, 29,117 of BCLE@.034, and 412.5K shares BEHL @ .0024 GL me, and GL to all!

Enthusiast
    Got out of EXM just in time today to post a minor gain and then threw it all into ACAS, SIRI and more AIB (now that's back down 12%).

Cheers,
    -Whynot

Guru

Good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    pulled the trigger this morning on the 3 stocks i was interested in over the weekend. got 2.475M shares of MGLG @.0003, 29,117 of BCLE@.034, and 412.5K shares BEHL @ .0024 GL me, and GL to all!
    Fishman -

You got them all at really great prices....now you are an official penny stock buyer (other than SIRI).

We're glad to have you around here. People in this thread are pretty cool and helpful.

Today was a real yawner.....I am glad that I was at work.

Enthusiast

Mglg

Bill,

How are you feeling about MGLG today?

Looks ready to pop....

I'm expecting those production #'s to come out any day now. If they look good, this thing will move!

I wouldn't mind waiting until next week to get that news as I need some more dry powder to add to my position.....

Guru

Pop!!

Quote Originally Posted by xitvp View Post
    Bill,

How are you feeling about MGLG today?

Looks ready to pop....

I'm expecting those production #'s to come out any day now. If they look good, this thing will move!

I wouldn't mind waiting until next week to get that news as I need some more dry powder to add to my position.....

Hey X -

I feel good about MGLG....I am just waiting for numbers also. I am basically just working and letting them all do their thing.

I will have to check the forums and see what is shaking (investorshub.com).

There isn't anything getting me too excited at the moment. I think this market could take a real dump here pretty quick. Everybody is going to start listening to the economic news again.

I see the Supreme Court has Bumbo's bankruptcy plan on a stay right now. Whatever happens with that case will affect the market...so I just don't know.

A lot of people believe it is ready for a down-turn, but we shall see.

BassMaster has joined our elite group of penny stock owners. Welcome, BassMaster! We will send you our club decoder ring in second day mail! Of course you get a free patch and a bumper-sticker for your vehicle.

So, all in all it has just been a wait-it-out situation, and I don't even feel in a hurry...so it is all good.

Have a great evening!

Bill

Guru

Mglg

I have to laugh....

I went and checked out the MGLG forum on investorshub.com and also the BCLE forum.

The MGLG forum is as neurotic as the SiruisBuzz forum. People are all over the map with it, but what the hay. The President of MGLG has all ready posted an apology to shareholders on their site for taking so long. The very last post was the one I posted on here last week. I am not sweating it.

BCLE is kind of dried up post-wise, but that is o.k.. It took off a couple of times a while back and the least bit of news will make it take off. The float is TINY!

In essence...patience will make it work. Again, I am not nervous..I have a world of time.

Bill

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Magician View Post
    Hey Everyone,

I was out of the net for the last week and could only follow the market on my Blackberry . . . and not much happened . . until... SSCCQ has suddenly got legs.

What is going on with this one. I still have a chunk of shares . . . and am trying not to be greedy . . . but... wow.

Still holding on to my BEHL and BCLE . . . I think it will be longer than we think for these two to wake up . . but I have time.

Also still happy with my OCNF . . . seems to have a wall at 1.80

I would talk about my financial stocks.... but it would just make me weep. I have faith that they will someday awaken....

How is everyone doing?

Happy Hunting
    Stock Magician
    Hey "M" -

Good to see you back. I was working all last week myself, so I didn't post much.

It looks like you are right where you need to be with the stocks. BCLE is going to take a while...that is a good thing, because then it can grow over some time instead of a pump and dump.

MGLG is just looking for an excuse to take off.

BEHL...I don't have any

Anyway..I just got home, so will be back a little later.

Bill

Hello

Hello,

I was wondering, i was researching the website of the company where my friend works (symbol SSCCQ)
    and it looks like its going to go up (he even works overtime, and they haven't laid anyone off so i don't think its going bankrupt)

i've never bought stocks before and don't know much about the stock market.

how do i buy stocks online? whats the best website? for like just buying 500$ to give it a try.

Thanks
    ~Sean

Guru

Mglg

We are off to the races...opening bid .001 and sell is .0011

2 x 15000 .001 and 1 x 5000 .0011 buy and then sell then .0012 for a sell

Hang on to your jockey shorts!

Yes women wear them too!, lol.

Bill

11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast