Page 4 of 17 ... 2345614 ...
    Guru
    06-08-2009, 10:03 AM #31
    lets see how long the mm's let this last, they love to kill a good thing.

Mentor
    06-08-2009, 10:03 AM #32
    Absolutely no buying today,so it has not leaked,not today or tomorrow either,unless vol dramatically picks up late this afternoon...

P.S.think it was Tim or Romo who said APP's are released on tuesday;s with midnight Monday East coast seeing e-mails or PR's about it,now that could coincide with Howard on letterman tonight at just about mid night,but it is taped during the day,so it will leak this afternoon late if this is happening...
    Last edited by JohnnyIrishXM; 06-08-2009 at 10:06 AM.

Guru
    06-08-2009, 10:07 AM #33
    absolutely no buying? i wouldnt say there was alot of buying, but i def wouldnt say absolutely no buying.

Mentor
    06-08-2009, 10:11 AM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    absolutely no buying? i wouldnt say there was alot of buying, but i def wouldnt say absolutely no buying.
    Tripp,with 3.9billion shares out there,this is no buying at all,actually i think all these buys are Satwaves guys getting back in with their overcore positions and others like them around the country and the MM's are trtading with themselves...By buying i'm talking above .33...

Enthusiast
    06-08-2009, 10:11 AM #35
    Howard Stern recap and news app link:

http://www.apple.com/webapps/enterta...soderecap.html

Is he exclusive to Sirius?

Enthusiast
    06-08-2009, 10:23 AM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Absolutely no buying today,so it has not leaked,not today or tomorrow either,unless vol dramatically picks up late this afternoon...

P.S.think it was Tim or Romo who said APP's are released on tuesday;s with midnight Monday East coast seeing e-mails or PR's about it,now that could coincide with Howard on letterman tonight at just about mid night,but it is taped during the day,so it will leak this afternoon late if this is happening...
    Now this makes sense. Didn't someone mention that Howard has just chosen the iphone as his official device? He just happens to be on Letterman? When was the last time he was on Letterman? Iphone apps are released on Tuesdays at midnight and Howard is the biggest name on SXM, so who better to talk about it moments before it is released? And I agree, that it will leak this afternoon and if so it may show up in action before close but most likely in AH.

Regardless how it happens, it just better be done up right. I am sick and tired of the anemic marketing of SXM I could puke! (Where do you guys get those little puking icons? I need one.)

Mentor
    06-08-2009, 10:33 AM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriustunes View Post
    Now this makes sense. Didn't someone mention that Howard has just chosen the iphone as his official device? He just happens to be on Letterman? When was the last time he was on Letterman? Iphone apps are released on Tuesdays at midnight and Howard is the biggest name on SXM, so who better to talk about it moments before it is released? And I agree, that it will leak this afternoon and if so it may show up in action before close but most likely in AH.

Regardless how it happens, it just better be done up right. I am sick and tired of the anemic marketing of SXM I could puke! (Where do you guys get those little puking icons? I need one.)
    No,believe it or not he just chose the Blackberry a month or so ago..think that was it,could be wrong...Should have said this is how i would do the announcement,but we all know SXM and Mel's PR expertise,so doubt it,but it's a dream i can have ,right?

Mentor
    06-08-2009, 10:34 AM #38
    Quote Originally Posted by RMAN View Post
    Howard Stern recap and news app link:

http://www.apple.com/webapps/enterta...soderecap.html

Is he exclusive to Sirius?
    This is an unaffiliated web site about Howards show,with recaps on what was said,just like here is not related to SXM..

Guru
    06-08-2009, 10:39 AM #39
    im hoping .34 can hold up at least. give us a chance at .35 and breaking to the 20 day dma

Guru
    06-08-2009, 11:04 AM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriustunes View Post

click on "more" on the right when you reply

i wish i was but instead im

Page 4 of 17 ... 2345614 ...