Page 15 of 17 ... 51314151617
    Guru
    06-09-2009, 07:54 AM #141
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    He called Rush Limbaugh a "Bloated Turd" - LMFAO
    Yes! liked that one! He called out Leno pretty hard too.

Addict
    06-09-2009, 08:11 AM #142
    [QUOTE=JohnnyIrishXM;35522]
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post

What are you complaining about,we gave you 2 gifts in the last innings...LOL
    Now all we need to do is start winning at home!!!!

Fell asleep early last night with my 2 yo son,don't know which one has a bedtime me or him!!!
    Saw snippet of Howard on letterman,didn't mention SXM by name at all from what i saw,that sucked..
    Whats going on Johnny...Actually when he mention sirius he said SiriusXM radio.. Is that what you mean.....anyway I thought it was definatly better than nothing and it will bring some exposure, but we all know we need a lot more....have a good one.. Tony

Mentor
    06-09-2009, 08:14 AM #143
    [QUOTE=Sworntwofun;35532]
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post

Whats going on Johnny...Actually when he mention sirius he said SiriusXM radio.. Is that what you mean.....anyway I thought it was definatly better than nothing and it will bring some exposure, but we all know we need a lot more....have a good one.. Tony
    Hey Tony,so he did mention it by name,i just saw a 4 minute video clip..
    That ius good Romo on other thread said he mentioned it too..
    It's a start ,right....

Head Honcho
    06-09-2009, 09:54 AM #144
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    When i was a kid I wanted the die cast full size Voltron for Christmas, this was way out of the question as my parents couldn't afford it, yet, christmas day came and there it was VOLTRON!

We can hope and dream, hope and dream...but your right, thats all it was.
    I hope that it is a "hope and dream" but, I fear that many people who don't know any better are being lead along to actually believe this kind of stuff and its dangerous.

I had 3 emails and 2 comments yesterday asking us why we were asleep at the wheel not covering the apple conference. To which I replied to 2 people (before simply deleting the other 3) that we aren't covering it because nothing is going to happen for sirius xm at the conference. 3 of the people were darn right nasty. Not only do people believe this kind of stuff but thy go out of their way to question why we arent pumping what are essentially impossible to happen "hopes and dreams."
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    06-09-2009, 09:57 AM #145
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I hope that it is a "hope and dream" but, I fear that many people who don't know any better are being lead along to actually believe this kind of stuff and its dangerous.

I had 3 emails and 2 comments yesterday asking us why we were asleep at the wheel not covering the apple conference. To which I replied to 2 people (before simply deleting the other 3) that we aren't covering it because nothing is going to happen for sirius xm at the conference. 3 of the people were darn right nasty. Not only do people believe this kind of stuff but thy go out of their way to question why we arent pumping what are essentially impossible to happen "hopes and dreams."
    I hope Charles those delusional people are the exception, and not the rule. I was blasting people yesterday too(not here) for EXPECTING something out of it. I was HOPING, kind of like that christmas toy I really want when I was a kid, is given to me. Hope, nothing more. We have our date. Q2. Before the end of June. App is release June 19th. Anyone want to bet the date they announce it? I say knowing SiriusXM, and Im not kidding, June 22nd. Of course this will then be dropping the ball, and I will begin my rants against management again. But if they are smart(no evidence yet) they will announce it 1 week at least before. Even the day before is a strategy, keeps it fresh on the mind, and then you can just go download it.

Guru
    06-09-2009, 10:22 AM #146
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post

I appreciate your dilegence Charles in those regards...we "kids" can run around having fun, but we count on you to keep us respectable....

I just can't wait until you post something that people yell at you for not putting "RUMOR" in the headline when you actually have the real dish...

Mentor
    06-09-2009, 10:29 AM #147
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    I appreciate your dilegence Charles in those regards...we "kids" can run around having fun, but we count on you to keep us respectable....

I just can't wait until you post something that people yell at you for not putting "RUMOR" in the headline when you actually have the real dish...
    Rumor. Fathers day promotions from SiriusXM to begin soon. They do have a plan.

Guru
    06-09-2009, 11:40 AM #148
    Everyone sleepy from staying up last night to watch stern?

Guru
    06-09-2009, 12:24 PM #149
    impossible? how was it impossible charles, i can see how it is unlikely but not impossible, all it would take is apple saying to siri like they did to tomtom and line6 to come and show off their app. why would it be impossible? now your going overboard, sirius showing off their new app for 3.0 the way tomtom and line6 and other companies did WAS A POSSIBILITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!111111 you know charles people get sick sometimes from being too negative, matbe you should start seeing positives in life and that could help ur health out. no joke.

Guru
    06-09-2009, 12:32 PM #150
    impossible, definately not, probable, unlikely....SW looked kinda silly the day after for having the spec coverage on the front page this morning...just sayin'