Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 161 to 166 of 166

Thread: SIRI INTRADAY Thread Monday June 8th 2009

  1. #161
    trippingthespeculatingpos is offline
    Guru
    trippingthespeculatingpos's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: San Antonio Posts: 2,884
    well i disagree with that, if they see line6 as a benefit then they should see sirius as a benefit.

  2. #162
    SiriusBuzz is offline
    Head Honcho
    SiriusBuzz's Avatar
    Joined: May 2007 Posts: 2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    well i disagree with that, if they see line6 as a benefit then they should see sirius as a benefit.
    Again, line 6 is part of a larger plan/direction for Apple, while Sirius XM is a competitor to their model. That being said, if you feel so strongly, you should let Apple know about the opportunity they are missing. I think Apple is quite aware of this app and their actions (or lack of) speak volumes.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

  3. #163
    trippingthespeculatingpos is offline
    Guru
    trippingthespeculatingpos's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: San Antonio Posts: 2,884
    the fact that u say they are a competitor tells me they should want to go after sirixm customers even more. get sirixm customers using iphones now u dont have a competitor but a partner.

  4. #164
    SiriusBuzz is offline
    Head Honcho
    SiriusBuzz's Avatar
    Joined: May 2007 Posts: 2,517
    Maybe, but, that is not going to happen. Sirius XM subscribers are not going to go out en masse and buy iphones because of this application. 50k is a drop in the bucket. You are talking about a company that sells hundreds of millions of their gadgets.

    I think it is lost on people when I say that they have moved 1 billion iphone apps. I am not grossly exagerating, it is actually far over 1 billion at this point. A billion looks like this (I know the goverment wants us all to believe that its not a lot but, it is) 1,000,000,000
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

  5. #165
    relmor2003 is offline
    Mentor
    relmor2003's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Maybe, but, that is not going to happen. Sirius XM subscribers are not going to go out en masse and buy iphones because of this application. 50k is a drop in the bucket. You are talking about a company that sells hundreds of millions of their gadgets.

    I think it is lost on people when I say that they have moved 1 billion iphone apps. I am not grossly exagerating, it is actually far over 1 billion at this point. A billion looks like this (I know the goverment wants us all to believe that its not a lot but, it is) 1,000,000,000
    I agree Charles. Iphone app is HUGE for this company. Thanks for your input.

  6. #166
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Again, line 6 is part of a larger plan/direction for Apple, while Sirius XM is a competitor to their model.
    That is what I think is the main reason for them not saying anything. If I had to guess I think Apple is not to happy with the whole thing or just might not care. I said before, I also held little hope for any mention of it, not that it wasn't possible but not realistic and thats why if you noticed I didn't say anything on this before Monday.





    Dam it really hurts for me to have to agree with Charles. I am so used to the other.

  7. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •