Page 9 of 11 ... 7891011
    Guru
    06-06-2009, 01:54 AM #81

Damn, you guys..

Give Charles a break! If it wasn't for him this forum wouldn't even be here for you to bitch in.

I realize that SIRI is not making record break-outs and that is when the frustration targets each other, the moderators (if any) and anybody else that is vulnerable.

There has been nothing other than an attack on Charles over the last two months. Doesn't anybody ever show any appreciation? Like, "Hey Charles, thanks for providing this site?"

Charles gets beat up day after day. It is like going into somebody's house and spitting on the floor and expecting them to wipe it up, and then demanding to be invited back again.

One thing I will say is that he is a lot cooler than I am. He lets you post in your words and doesn't censor you. He doesn't mind 99% of language and really lets people here have a free hand. How many boards are this free to express yourself on?

Give the guy some thanks and credit. If you think this board is so screwed up, then don't participate, it is not a requirement.

Support the guy. He is providing a great social portal for all of us.

Charles, I thank you for my thread "Market Watch" and for being so cool as to re-design its position.

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-06-2009 at 01:57 AM.

06-06-2009, 04:14 AM #82
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    give charles a break! If it wasn't for him this forum wouldn't even be here for you to bitch in.

I realize that siri is not making record break-outs and that is when the frustration targets each other, the moderators (if any) and anybody else that is vulnerable.

There has been nothing other than an attack on charles over the last two months. Doesn't anybody ever show any appreciation? Like, "hey charles, thanks for providing this site?"

charles gets beat up day after day. It is like going into somebody's house and spitting on the floor and expecting them to wipe it up, and then demanding to be invited back again.

One thing i will say is that he is a lot cooler than i am. He lets you post in your words and doesn't censor you. He doesn't mind 99% of language and really lets people here have a free hand. How many boards are this free to express yourself on?

Give the guy some thanks and credit. If you think this board is so screwed up, then don't participate, it is not a requirement.

charles, i thank you for my thread "market watch" and for being so cool as to re-design its position.

Bill
    thats what she said!!!!

Guru
    06-06-2009, 08:15 AM #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    My True Confession!

Yes Charles, I am a top-level secret operative for SW working under deep cover. It is a very big conspiracy I am part of. It is so secretive that SW hasn't even told me about it yet . . I must have been brain-washed.

hey john! you out there reading this bs??

will you please confirm my pedigree here for "assmaster" and "anod"

Note to anod/charles . . . perhaps if you read your own freakin articles that Tyler posts you would see that I have been a regular for sometime but post less frequently in the forums.

I put the link as a seprate thread so that you would not get your panties in a bunch that it was off-topic.

Very small-minded of you Charles . . very small-minded to try and diminish a newsworth story simply because it is at another site.

Perhaps Relmor is right . . I stayed here and did not go to the other site because I thought you guys were above the fray . . I guess I am a bad judge of character.

Now I wish "john" HAD kicked your ass when you accused him of picking on you!

It is funny because when I first saw the to comments from both of them I was thinking are they nuts do they read the comments on the articles on the main page of the site. I know you have been at Sirius Buzz for along time just not on the forums (dropping the atom Bomb was a good thing, you know it is true).

Guru
    06-06-2009, 08:40 AM #84
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Give Charles a break! If it wasn't for him this forum wouldn't even be here for you to bitch in.

I realize that SIRI is not making record break-outs and that is when the frustration targets each other, the moderators (if any) and anybody else that is vulnerable.

There has been nothing other than an attack on Charles over the last two months. Doesn't anybody ever show any appreciation? Like, "Hey Charles, thanks for providing this site?"

Charles gets beat up day after day. It is like going into somebody's house and spitting on the floor and expecting them to wipe it up, and then demanding to be invited back again.

One thing I will say is that he is a lot cooler than I am. He lets you post in your words and doesn't censor you. He doesn't mind 99% of language and really lets people here have a free hand. How many boards are this free to express yourself on?

Charles, I thank you for my thread "Market Watch" and for being so cool as to re-design its position.

Bill

Well if this site was not here I guess I would be at Orbitcast or some other site. By the way, I am sure Charles doesn't do it for just the satisfaction of giving us a place to come and post. That is unless Charles would like to take back some of the words he used before in an arguement I had with him concerning this issue. Did he do a good job on the site, yes that is true but he did it for as much himself as for us, they serve the same purpose. we get something out of it but so does he, lets not forget that.

P.S. I missed the Cramer video so it was nice to have got to see it. I would thank "Sirius Roadkill" but then I would have to thank "Charles" also, and I just cant bring myself to do that.

I had to throw that last part in, I think we needed a laugh.

Also billhart22, everyone knows the only reason you posted your last comment was because your just trying to post more to stay at the top.

Ok last one, I promise

I lie alot though.
    Last edited by john; 06-06-2009 at 08:51 AM.

Mentor
    06-06-2009, 10:43 AM #85
    Charles thank you for the site. There, thats out of the way.....
    Back to business of slamming Charles....
    Im kidding of course. I liked Steves article. He knows its old news, but it came one day after a Cramer bashing the stock day, calling it worthless. Hes just showing you that Cramer is worthless. Very useful information to new readers. As for ripping off wikipedia.... LOL LOL LOL LOL
    I cant emphasis enough how funny that is to me. I use it for facts only. Like how many cups in a gallon. What year someone was born, or how to change an alternator(kidding on this one, but you get my point). Wiki is the encylopedia(spelling) of the ignorant. I wouldnt use it personally. That was a bit of lazy journalism, if you have to be critical of anything in that piece. Nothing illegal about quoting a source that is not copyrightable. Its a piece of user information. Not their intellectual property, because they didnt write it.(owners of wiki)

Guru
    06-06-2009, 10:54 AM #86
    John, go to Off topic and start a thread called "who can post the most in this offtopic thread the most" then that will validate your need for Post count... you obviously have a sense of humor so i can say that as a joke.

Damn...I posted probably one of the best posts in a long time on my phone last night and lost it...now i can't recreate it but I can summarize:

Monday...Apple will announce the new iphone OS 3.0....this OS has been in design since around 2004 or 2005, yes they could have done it earlier but sirius told APPLe to wait until the ipod popularity is getting challenged and needs a lift, so all along sxm has been stalling for the biggest impact. This OS is going to have a feature for signing up for paid subscription services...obvioulsy its for SXM, and Mel is going to trot on stage just before the announcement in a chariot and hand the presenter a note, actually the note is going to be a thumb drive with a wicked presentation of the future of the apple and sxm relationship.

Then, on Monday night when Howard walks out on lettermans stage he is going to have a scantily dressed female iphone character with him and he is going to announce an extension to his contract and explain how he is now on the iphone!

Somewhere in the middle of the day AT&T is going to announce that they have paid off SXM's debt in exchange for content for their Uverse service.

The stock will pop to .75 and 1.25 on tuesday and then $100 by Friday and by the end of the year it will be $100 million dollars (thanks elm, didn't think of that!)

it went something like that^^
    Last edited by imromo24; 06-06-2009 at 11:17 AM. Reason: removed negativity, only pumper stuff allowed in this post!

06-06-2009, 11:15 AM #87
    hey while your at it make it good for all of us. Tell us the sp is gonna pop to 100.00 by fri and by the end of the year its going to 100 million dollars.
    (evil laugh) HEHEHEHHHEHEHHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guru
    06-06-2009, 11:16 AM #88
    DJ Whoo kid on front cover of Michael Jordans Umen magazine...and it mentions his show on Saturdays Shade 45!

http://www.radioplanet.tv/wp-content...ookidumen2.jpg<interview

front cover->http://www.radioplanet.tv/2009/06/05...umen-magazine/
    Last edited by imromo24; 06-06-2009 at 11:27 AM.

Guru
    06-06-2009, 11:18 AM #89
    Quote Originally Posted by elm2729 View Post
    hey while your at it make it good for all of us. Tell us the sp is gonna pop to 100.00 by fri and by the end of the year its going to 100 million dollars.
    (evil laugh) HEHEHEHHHEHEHHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edit done, thanks great idea! I hesitated on 100MM $$ because it seemed a little unrealistic but then I thought, why not?

06-06-2009, 11:58 AM #90
    Its been tough for me to make it through the day lately. I am going to take a hiatus from the forums until I am 100% again because there is no room for mistakes when you are under a microscope.[/QUOTE]

I have said this before but will say it again , I am just an outsider looking in and give my opinion from that point of view. I won't even pretend to have the knowledge of most here but that's why I visit this sight and others , to gain knowledge from the smart folks. That being said , I think you touched on a key part of the problem here . I don't know why You or Anyone one else should be held under a microscope and scrutinized so much for every comment or post made . Seems that possibly some just like to critisize others and prove them wrong and bash their opinions rather than just debate with a different opinion. I think people should just back off a tad and not be so nit-picky about every comment posted . You can still have a difference of opinion and debate without the personal attacks and scrutinizing every single word that is said. Some just need to put away the microscope .
    Just my two cents.

Page 9 of 11 ... 7891011