Page 4 of 11 ... 23456 ...
    Guru
    06-05-2009, 11:16 AM #31
    Also, trippingthespeculatingpos please if the amount of post you do is a big deal then at least try to make them more then just a few words/one line each or at least for the most part anyway. I mean my god I would have 5,000 if I cared and did post as short as yours. I know you are just trying to stay ahead of "imromo24" but at least what till he gets over 2,000 before you start to worry about him.

Guru
    06-05-2009, 11:18 AM #32
    i dont care how many posts i got john, i really dont, and sometimes id rather just hit quick reply then go through edit and adding what i want to say, just ignore me if u dont like what i have to say. every1 here should know how ridicilously hard it is to guess pps, but wtf it is fun to try. look at my sig if u want a disclaimer. i am still calling .40 by end of today haha, and yes i like egg and i can always wash it right off.

Addict
    06-05-2009, 11:23 AM #33
    check this out....good news in terms of optimism on buying SIRI shares:
    http://www.schaeffersresearch.com/co...67&single=true

Guru
    06-05-2009, 11:27 AM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    i dont care how many posts i got john, i really dont, and sometimes id rather just hit quick reply then go through edit and adding what i want to say, just ignore me if u dont like what i have to say. every1 here should know how ridicilously hard it is to guess pps, but wtf it is fun to try. look at my sig if u want a disclaimer. i am still calling .40 by end of today haha, and yes i like egg and i can always wash it right off.

I know I just needed to get a few post in myself that bastard "JohnnyIrishXM" is trying to beat me to the 1000 post mark.

Mentor
    06-05-2009, 11:37 AM #35
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Why do you guys try to predict this companys PPS. How many times does it have to leave you with egg on your faces before you just give up. I mean come on we seen it go for .40 to .25 and from 45 to .62 in a blink of an eye. and after that you still think you can predict the PPS on a daily basis. I know you are just doing it for fun but at least say that after each prediction you make because some people may actually think you can.
    I short term trade this stock with my over core position. I have plans for my core, and its not selling it for under .63 cents. I have made money playing with my over core, and will continue to do so. This requires short term strategies. Come on John, dont play games with me. You know how the market works. You play the ranges yourself. Good to exchange ideas. No one claims here(not anymore) to be accurate all the time, wanting praise. Its a learning process, and the best way to take advantage of spikes. And yes, to a degree you can predict movements. Even in this pig. Just a lot harder than any stock I track. A lot harder. Why its a bargin. MM's just dont give these shares away at the levels.

Mentor
    06-05-2009, 11:48 AM #36

good stuff by steve garcia @ satwaves

Guru
    06-05-2009, 12:21 PM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    I short term trade this stock with my over core position. I have plans for my core, and its not selling it for under .63 cents. I have made money playing with my over core, and will continue to do so. This requires short term strategies. Come on John, dont play games with me. You know how the market works. You play the ranges yourself. Good to exchange ideas. No one claims here(not anymore) to be accurate all the time, wanting praise. Its a learning process, and the best way to take advantage of spikes. And yes, to a degree you can predict movements. Even in this pig. Just a lot harder than any stock I track. A lot harder. Why its a bargin. MM's just dont give these shares away at the levels.

I never said I did not play the channels. The difference is the longer term channels are somewhat callable (not at all relieible) unlike day to day. The fact is if I get away with it on this stock I call it being lucky more then anything else.

P.S. and take that you bastard, JohnnyIrishXM

Mentor
    06-05-2009, 12:30 PM #38
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I never said I did not play the channels. The difference is the longer term channels are somewhat callable (not at all relieible) unlike day to day. The fact is if I get away with it on this stock I call it being lucky more then anything else.

P.S. and take that you bastard, JohnnyIrishXM
    Luck. Definately a large part of it.

Guru
    06-05-2009, 01:13 PM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post

Un F-ing believeable not that it happens but that Jim C talks about it like it is no big deal.

Mentor
    06-05-2009, 01:18 PM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    whats so good about it? its a std bash. shitty article imo. not 1 piece of info that is new. and a bad rebuttal to cramer knocking siri. im not a fan of cramer, but if youre gonna write a rebuttal to his latest siri bashing then make it worth it. give us something we dont know. article is very suspicious of plaigurism imo. i researched jones recently when i heard about him so when i read this article , alot of the sentences seemed familiar...wiki the subject and you make an opinion plaigurism or not? how can you write an article like that and not give credit to sources???

Page 4 of 11 ... 23456 ...