Page 11 of 11 ... 91011
    Mentor
    06-07-2009, 04:51 AM #101
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    yes i went overboard with the illegal part obv. yes alot of new users werent aware of the cramer video agreed. but read the asm's comment.
    "LarryLuv,
    I wrote the article…in order to expose the truth and get this out to as many people as possible. Let’s see what those who have access to the information now do with it."

relmor friend, you who has bashed both pumpers and bashers alike and slam reporters across the web. i remember you went bezerk on julietoo for not providing a link to an iphone rumor she heard. is plaigurism OK with you just because you agree with the intent? can you defend his implications this is an exposure piece and original? sry bud, even brandon gives credit to posters/forums or wherever else he gets information for an article. journalistic integrity keeps information we get honest, and in times like these where alot of us are still trying to get our original investment in this stock back, the right information is important , and that gets lost when your credibilty as a journalist goes out the window.ty..gl
    I didnt go beserk. That is a gross overexaggeration.
    Ill go back and reread the article, see what I can see. First read, it looked good to me. Street.com, WSJ, and Barrons has no jounalistic integrety. Either does Cramer.
    Ok, I reread the article.
    He should have quoted the source, yes. If the source is wikipedia, then I dont care, other than I would like to know that the information being presented is from Wikipedia, so I can discount everything I read. The Cramer video and his comments are great, and useful for investors. OVerall, good effort. Your throwing the baby out with the bathwater on this one bassmaster. Were all on the same side. Not Satwaves vs. Siriusbuzz, its retail investor vs. institutional investor/hedge funds. Were outmanned out gunned, and have less knowledge than they do. Cant afford to fight with each other. Instead we should focus on the issues, and solve puzzles together, figure out future plans, and anticipate challenges of the future. I for one would love if Satwaves is only mentioned here when a great article comes up. If I use infor from posters here, I site who mentioned the information, as a courtesy. Just one mans opinion. Bassmaster, I would wonder why you are so mad at this articles supposed plagerism. Steve is a nice guy, and trying to help the stock price by exposing truths that could be associated with our company and the history of certain players in this saga. Its a good thing. He blasts the company when necessary, I wouldnt call him a cheerleader either. Forget your distaste for Brandon, and that Steve writes for that site. If you never knew about the Cramer video, you would probably be more focused on that, than the supposed plagerism. You would be too floored to notice.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 06-07-2009 at 05:01 AM.

Guru
    06-07-2009, 03:29 PM #102
    http://priuschat.com/forums/newbie-f...o-install.html

soembody help this guy out we need all the subs we can get

Guru
    06-07-2009, 04:56 PM #103
    well i am not as bullish as i was, market edge has now downgraded us to AVOId, f them. if we dont get a good announcement this week to counteract all the negative sentiment we might see some more weak action from the sp. hopefully we get good movement monday in preparation of an iphone announcement, if no announcement is made on monday then i will wait for letterman monday night and hope stern announces something there. if not Tuesday could be bad. once again if ur holding long term ignore the short term bs, i however am hoping for some short term gains. im trading this stock more than investing in it unfortunately this time.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    06-07-2009, 08:40 PM #104
    Tripp, you're no longer LONG?

Guru
    06-07-2009, 09:26 PM #105
    no like i said im just trading it, this stock is not allowing me to be a long the way its acting lately.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    06-07-2009, 09:32 PM #106
    Sad to hear that tripp, however I am still long and see great things for this company although the short term may be very bumpy!

Mentor
    06-08-2009, 12:05 AM #107
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    I didnt go beserk. That is a gross overexaggeration.
    Ill go back and reread the article, see what I can see. First read, it looked good to me. Street.com, WSJ, and Barrons has no jounalistic integrety. Either does Cramer.
    Ok, I reread the article.
    He should have quoted the source, yes. If the source is wikipedia, then I dont care, other than I would like to know that the information being presented is from Wikipedia, so I can discount everything I read. The Cramer video and his comments are great, and useful for investors. OVerall, good effort. Your throwing the baby out with the bathwater on this one bassmaster. Were all on the same side. Not Satwaves vs. Siriusbuzz, its retail investor vs. institutional investor/hedge funds. Were outmanned out gunned, and have less knowledge than they do. Cant afford to fight with each other. Instead we should focus on the issues, and solve puzzles together, figure out future plans, and anticipate challenges of the future. I for one would love if Satwaves is only mentioned here when a great article comes up. If I use infor from posters here, I site who mentioned the information, as a courtesy. Just one mans opinion. Bassmaster, I would wonder why you are so mad at this articles supposed plagerism. Steve is a nice guy, and trying to help the stock price by exposing truths that could be associated with our company and the history of certain players in this saga. Its a good thing. He blasts the company when necessary, I wouldnt call him a cheerleader either. Forget your distaste for Brandon, and that Steve writes for that site. If you never knew about the Cramer video, you would probably be more focused on that, than the supposed plagerism. You would be too floored to notice.
    relmor,
    you are always convincing...I HATE YOU....i agree with everything you said....the thing that set me off was his comment which i posted above...i mean cmon dude you're not woodward or bernstein so back off like its your original idea or thoughts and you're EXPOSING something new...anyways besides that, the cramer video is EPIC, i agree. goes to show the power he has , since he wasnt fired or brought into investigation from it being made public long ago. p.s. i couldnt give a shit about who wrote what , if this stock price was $5 right now.

Mentor
    06-08-2009, 08:02 AM #108
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    relmor,
    you are always convincing...I HATE YOU....i agree with everything you said....the thing that set me off was his comment which i posted above...i mean cmon dude you're not woodward or bernstein so back off like its your original idea or thoughts and you're EXPOSING something new...anyways besides that, the cramer video is EPIC, i agree. goes to show the power he has , since he wasnt fired or brought into investigation from it being made public long ago. p.s. i couldnt give a shit about who wrote what , if this stock price was $5 right now.
    I dont think he was trying to convince people those were his words, work or research. Its bad editing, nothing more. Thanks for your comments. Should be a good week. See what happens.

Page 11 of 11 ... 91011