Page 8 of 10 ... 678910
    Guru
    06-04-2009, 02:21 PM #71
    well one last mighty shake by the mm's?

Guru
    06-04-2009, 02:22 PM #72
    also i heard insiders are allowed to buy or sell right now, so that might be aeffecting the pps, not sure though cause im not an expert on how all that works.

Guru
    06-04-2009, 02:26 PM #73
    if u watch level 2 u will see all those gigantic buys that couldnt get through at .32 are now trying .33

Head Honcho
    06-04-2009, 02:37 PM #74
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    As for me, I think they have done plenty lately the mirge radio is out and they are coming out with other things also all within 9 months after the merger. That is fast considering all that the company has had on their plate as of lately.

As for the Pandora issue if we are going to split hairs here then really the only increase was the one on the family plans and lets face it that needed to be done or at least limited to direct family members, because we all know what many were doing and they were taking advantge of a loop pole in the system. Nothing wrong with it but you cant bitch about something that really was not the intent of the family program in the first place. Its kind of like people getting mad at Directv for stopping them from using the multiple reciever plan in a way that allows two different houses from sharing one plan. So in the end SIRIXM also still had its original satellite service for the same price .
    We actually disagree on less then you think. I think what they have accomplished is pretty decent as well BUT, sometimes your best isn't good enough? Know what I mean?

I am not saying that you can't justify the price increase or that it didn't "need to be done", I am only saying that I dont agree with it right now. Its bad timing. The latest one that is supposed to be coming in a matter of weeks is even worse timing... and it boggles my mind that it is only weeks away and they have not publicly addressed it (to the point where I almost don't believe that its true).
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    06-04-2009, 03:03 PM #75
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    We actually disagree on less then you think. I think what they have accomplished is pretty decent as well BUT, sometimes your best isn't good enough? Know what I mean?

I am not saying that you can't justify the price increase or that it didn't "need to be done", I am only saying that I dont agree with it right now. Its bad timing. The latest one that is supposed to be coming in a matter of weeks is even worse timing... and it boggles my mind that it is only weeks away and they have not publicly addressed it (to the point where I almost don't believe that its true).

The first increase I agree with and you already know I dont think the second one is a good thing at this time. Then again I dont have the total information ether on it. So while if it is a 2 dollar monthly increase, I would have to say it is a terrible idea but if we are talking about a yearly increase of 2 dollars then while it is still a bad preception, not something that will cost SIRIXM to much in sub loss. A .15 cent increase a month is something I believe they could get away with. I mean really how many times has your phone bill gone up by that amount? Do you really notice it for several months if at all, usually not till the second or third one happens do you say, hey what the hell, my bill has gone up by almost a dollar a month and I never increased my service.

P.S. That could be the reason you are not hearing to much about it. Did the phone company advertise the increase each time they did it? No they didn't thats why you did not even notice it at first.
    Last edited by john; 06-04-2009 at 03:06 PM.

06-04-2009, 03:10 PM #76
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    if u watch level 2 u will see all those gigantic buys that couldnt get through at .32 are now trying .33

I see it too Tripp, but that 650,000 buy order @ .31 has been there for 2 days now...

Guru
    06-04-2009, 03:13 PM #77
    yeah gallep that is notr the order im talking about. that 1 stays, the ones im talking about get pulled as soon as they dont get it at the price they want.

Enthusiast
    06-04-2009, 03:46 PM #78
    Okay, what is up with 1 share at .3361

That is pathetic...

Enthusiast
    06-04-2009, 03:49 PM #79
    Who is selling here? Those that bought earlier in the week @ .30ish?

Guru
    06-04-2009, 03:55 PM #80
    dotn worry tunes this hod close will be very bullish and sets us up for a good day tommorow.

Page 8 of 10 ... 678910