Page 2 of 10 1234 ...
    Mentor
    06-04-2009, 09:48 AM #11
    Charles rarely posts on topic. THis is the stock intraday thread, not the new products who he thinks competes with Sirius thread. Isnt their another thread for that?

Mentor
    06-04-2009, 10:04 AM #12
    Well good Morning everyone and the cork is ready to pop on this Baby,no shares available to buy below .35 of any size,and buyers have slightly raised bids a penny since yesterday,so we either go sideways again and MM's fill another big order late or AH,or we POP up to .38 range..JMHO

Mentor
    06-04-2009, 10:06 AM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by thetree View Post
    Howard will be on letterman on monday. Let's hope he pushes SIRIXM...

That is interesting news,as someone earlier in the week said that I-Phone Apps are usually released late monday night for tuesday release each week,could it Be an announcement?

Guru
    06-04-2009, 10:07 AM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Charles rarely posts on topic. THis is the stock intraday thread, not the new products who he thinks competes with Sirius thread. Isnt their another thread for that?

relmor, dont get me wrong here I have nothing against putting other crap out on a thread,God knows I have done it enough myself. I just dont think anyone should be surprised at the reaction they get when they try to bash a company on a site that is there for the sole reason of the company.

Head Honcho
    06-04-2009, 10:13 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by dmo2424 View Post
    Careful there Charles... I'm not exactly "blindly long" as you imply (and definitely not "insanely short" either) because if I was blindly long why would I have nearly 200 posts on "your" site? Unless you think this site is not for investors rather just insanely short bashers like me?
    I wasnt addressing you personally, I was simply making a statement for all to chew on.

Look I hate the word basher as much as I hate paid yahoo bashers.
    Who is paying people to bash SIRI on yahoo boards? How much are they being paid?

And although you did not state any opinion in this case about the FM radio/Apple post, I find it curious that more often than not you are VERY NEGATIVE.
    How am I negative? Critical yes, negative, rarely. If Sirius XM does something negative and I comment or report on it, that does not make me negative.

Surely your love of this site was originated on SOME enthusiasm for SIRI and indirectly its future stock price growth? Instead all we ever get from you (albeit your few posts have been few and far between only until you were forcred to be more active when Brandon launched competition) is nonstop complaints and negativity.
    My love for this service and website had nothing to do with the stock price. It had everything to do with me loving the service as a consumer.

I haven't changed how I post at all and I hardly consider Brandons site competition. Anyone who honestly cares what he thinks and takes his articles and advice to heart have no business being on this website and I believe that whole heartily.

I do my due diligence thank you and in this case felt you brought up a scenario that can only be construed as negative for SIRI. And when I brought up a counterpoint about this technology already existing you don't respond at all and instead just "bash me" as a basher and ignorant investor. I'm sure that tactic will help your readership. Good night sir.
    You construed that article as negative, I cant help that. I am never going to bury news that can be considered negative. As far as you thinking that I am bashing your personally... sounds like you have a guilty conscience.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    06-04-2009, 10:16 AM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    It is illogical for anyone to spend any time on a company that they really have nothing invested in. So yes when there are people putting down the company/product the conclusion I come to is why the hell do you have the product or invest in it, if you dont like it, get out or dont subscrib. Thats what I do with crap I dont like. I dont stick around constantly saying the product/stock sucks there are much better things out there, I just go to them
    I agree but, on the same hand, if you are really interested in a stock why would you ignore possible downside/threats and be overly optimistic on good news?

Who do you think has come to this site and stayed long term just to bash the stock? I dont know of anyone off hand but, maybe I am missing it.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    06-04-2009, 10:18 AM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    relmor, dont get me wrong here I have nothing against putting other crap out on a thread,God knows I have done it enough myself. I just dont think anyone should be surprised at the reaction they get when they try to bash a company on a site that is there for the sole reason of the company.
    O, I agree John. I dont mind. Just funny coming from the site owner. And its consistant. He should start a why Slacker is so awesome thread and thousands of other products I like better thread, and put it in the general discussion. Nothing to do with SiriusXM stock, or how it trades, or anything to do with the company.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 06-04-2009 at 10:21 AM.

Mentor
    06-04-2009, 10:20 AM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I agree but, on the same hand, if you are really interested in a stock why would you ignore possible downside/threats and be overly optimistic on good news?

Who do you think has come to this site and stayed long term just to bash the stock? I dont know of anyone off hand but, maybe I am missing it.
    Who says we are ignoring them? As viable threats emerge you discuss them and move on. You discuss them as long as they are relevant and topical. Your opinion of what constitutes a threat is debatable. Hence if its debateable, and some of your oldest posters agree with that, then why do you try to ram it home. Like you have an agenda or something. Mention it and move on. Slacker is old news. We treat it as such.

Head Honcho
    06-04-2009, 10:21 AM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    So, people don't usually post related news links in this thread? Because I have noticed that they do for months now which is why I contributed. If we want to stop all related article and link posting in the intraday thread I will be sure to moderate it all out but, I was under the impression that this was what people were looking for from the jump.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    06-04-2009, 10:22 AM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    So, people don't usually post related news links in this thread? Because I have noticed that they do for months now which is why I contributed. If we want to stop all related article and link posting in the intraday thread I will be sure to moderate it all out but, I was under the impression that this was what people were looking for from the jump.
    Come on, we all knwo you wont. You cant even remove an ad that was sitting in here for hours. You need more mods. And quieter ones too.
    Yes, I know we get off topic. Wasnt my point at all.

Page 2 of 10 1234 ...