Page 4 of 6 ... 23456
    Guru
    06-03-2009, 01:23 PM #31
    yeah relmor i tottaly agree, i think we will test lower .30's again just because they have been unablwe to accumulate what they need, will have to test it a few more times before they scare enough people.

Mentor
    06-03-2009, 01:24 PM #32
    For instance. Great example. Take a look at Level 2 right now.At .32 you have a Chicago stock exchance and a retail buy sitting there. When it gets closer to .32, watch how many MM's pop in to buy, and come back and well talk about it. Its funny. Keep watchin... This is a good indication that a reversal is near, and a bottom is forming(one of many ways....)

Guru
    06-03-2009, 01:27 PM #33
    hey any1 know why the sma's change when u look through diff time frames, and which one is the most reliable? on an intraday 1 minute chart we just crossed the 200 sma, but if u pull back on a 6 month the 200 sma is at .40

Guru
    06-03-2009, 01:28 PM #34
    yeah relms ive seen them show up to buy at .32 then go away quickly when they dont get it, they are not leaving it there for all too see they are hiding it.

Mentor
    06-03-2009, 01:31 PM #35
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    yeah relms ive seen them show up to buy at .32 then go away quickly when they dont get it, they are not leaving it there for all too see they are hiding it.
    Right. Only happens near the bottom. Not enough sellers? call some buddies up in the media, shake some shares out(wont mention any names, but we all know the players) Otherwise they dont try to jump each other, they just let ISEG take it down, and buy when there levels are reached. WHen they are convinced no more bad news is due, and the buying is zero, and too many mm's begin jumping each other for the few shares available, they willl
    1. Try a plunge, and reversal.
    2. Just reverse it. No plunge.(if they feel it cant work). Which it wont, why you never saw one. Ground and pound for 3 weeks now almost. I dont mind ground and pound, it shows respect from the MM's for the retailers.

Guru
    06-03-2009, 01:58 PM #36
    okay i got it figured out 200 sma is sequential, so if the frequency is a minute than its a 200 minute moving avg, so yeah we crossed the 200 minute moving average haha h00rah

Guru
    06-03-2009, 02:00 PM #37
    the 200 dma is actually at .39, im calling it right now, some of this prediction i owe to demian but i was already thinking along these lines. flat to a little down today, green tomorrow and really really green friday.

06-03-2009, 02:27 PM #38
    When I mentioned this morning about getting out of the boring
    .30's, I didn't mean going that way, to the .20's.
    Kind of wish I hadn't of looked. Ignorance is bliss sometimes.

Back to work
    Julie

06-03-2009, 02:29 PM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    the 200 dma is actually at .39, im calling it right now, some of this prediction i owe to demian but i was already thinking along these lines. flat to a little down today, green tomorrow and really really green friday.
    How about really, really, REALLY green Friday, Tripp.

Julie

Guru
    06-03-2009, 02:49 PM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Yes I had another countdown planned for 1000, oh well...

john are you talking about this

I wanted to comment on this and the article too...here it is:

If we have a "NEW" deal with GM than it really does hurt us if GM doesn't sell as many cars...you guys are all referring to the old deal..EVEN HOMER!

First of all you have no idea how good that deal is. Just that it is better then the old one (not hard because the last one really sucked). Second you dont know when that deal actually starts or if it would have even been possible if GM did not have to file for bankruptcy and was able to keep up with the quotas that they had to to stay within the old deal. Finally even the Ford deal sucks as far as I am concerned, most of the OEM deals (with the big 3)are way to expensive.

Page 4 of 6 ... 23456