Page 15 of 17 ... 51314151617
    06-02-2009, 02:00 PM #141
    [QUOTE=elm2729;34806 That being said, I wonder what all you think about the future of Sirius as far as Liberty goes. I know i have seen a statement about the possibility of a bundled package with directv and I think it was Blue Horizion telephone which are both satellite or the other statement I recently seen was Sirius becoming Liberty Radio. How would these scenerios affect the stock price and I might be stupid but is there any chance of penetration into europe or south americas or is this something that is controlled by FCC.
    Thinking satellite one would think it could be a global thing. Also any thoughts on the movie Stock Shock.

Sure would be nice to see marketing for Sirius to come out into the public and do subscription drives at retail locations, bring some of that content(celebs and DJ's) with them.

Enthusiast
    06-02-2009, 02:01 PM #142

GM sales numbers 20% better than predicted

GM sales numbers came in 20% better than analyst had predicted. Looks like people are taking advantage of the incentives in the market right now. Well at least they are buying.

If the bashers that keep tying auto sales to SIRI success don't come out with some new bashing angle I would be really surprised.

Does anyone see all the same positive signs for SIRI that I do? Or have I stepped through the looking glass where everything is backwards?

Enthusiast
    06-02-2009, 02:02 PM #143
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    .My personal feeling is they were some of the greatest men on earth now or ever for the chance they took to create this fine country we all live in...
    We can agree on this point

Guru
    06-02-2009, 02:03 PM #144
    yes tunes weall see it, it will move the stock eventually, right now its all fun and games

Addict
    06-02-2009, 02:04 PM #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriustunes View Post
    GM sales numbers came in 20% better than analyst had predicted. Looks like people are taking advantage of the incentives in the market right now. Well at least they are buying.

If the bashers that keep tying auto sales to SIRI success don't come out with some new bashing angle I would be really surprised.

Does anyone see all the same positive signs for SIRI that I do? Or have I stepped through the looking glass where everything is backwards?
    I am with you. I do believe things are starting to line up for SIRI. Could take the balance of this year to really see results though. I'm thinking we could get to a buck sooner than that....as long as some stupid crap doesn't come out, like botched iPhone app rollout....you know....BS stuff that kills SP.

Enthusiast
    06-02-2009, 02:04 PM #146

Yet it doesn't even move the stock at all. i would have expected at least some volume.

I am done also buying ... even if it drops .. out of discretionary money for awhile. Wish I could double up for the long haul though. But then again i already have to many shares for spec stock.

Mentor
    06-02-2009, 02:06 PM #147
    Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    We can agree on this point
    Airman as you get to know me,i'm a devils advocate type poster,i can always see both sides of an argument or debate..

Enthusiast
    06-02-2009, 02:06 PM #148

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    yes tunes weall see it, it will move the stock eventually, right now its all fun and games
    Just trying to keep this thread on topic!

Guru
    06-02-2009, 02:17 PM #149
    Media is draggin us down today and the MM's are using it to shake out weak hands...Sooner or later the shares are going to be where they want them and then we will run up to the next level on some news.

This will be next week.

Enthusiast
    06-02-2009, 02:18 PM #150

Oh I missed that this was only GM sales. when is the US SALES data coming out?