Page 16 of 17 ... 614151617
    Guru
    06-02-2009, 02:18 PM #151
    Remember all the bad articles that came out right before our big runup...even BM threw one out at the last minute...almost had me selling even...

Guru
    06-02-2009, 02:19 PM #152
    i think we could see some movement going ino the end of the week. i say we close at .35 then we reach a new high ah

Mentor
    06-02-2009, 02:35 PM #153
    excellent article by Demian at satwaves . . . this is why otherwise reasonable people like myself want to clean house with the current Sirius XM management team . . .

http://satwaves.com/blog/2009/06/02/...nel/#more-1379

Mentor
    06-02-2009, 03:32 PM #154
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    excellent article by Demian at satwaves . . . this is why otherwise reasonable people like myself want to clean house with the current Sirius XM management team . . .

http://satwaves.com/blog/2009/06/02/...nel/#more-1379

That article is hard to believe SXM is doing that..
    But in their defense XM had that in the pipeline years ago i'm sure and maybe SXM didn 't want to get into the radio making bussiness and besides they switched manufacturers around then also to audiovox, i believe it is..
    Also they probably put their eggs all in smart phones and I-Pods instead of their own radio to cut costs..

Guru
    06-02-2009, 04:01 PM #155
    damn .35 came a minute too late. another bs meaningless low volume day in this range. im almost certain were heading to a move up here soon. the bottom is in for sure.

Enthusiast
    06-02-2009, 04:02 PM #156
    All of a sudden, Demian in a "writer". And what does he do but criticize SIRI!

While there are certainly things that can be criticized, there are plenty of people taking care of that end. One would think that if Demian is still a shareholder, that he could find something positive to write.

I guess it is just too easy to be negative.

Keysmark

Guru
    06-02-2009, 04:38 PM #157
    It didn't come across negative to me...actually I thought it was good in the fact that it demonstrates "demand" which is what we lack these days.

he said it is "backordered" ...sheeple love the word backordered, that makes it even more desirable.

Mentor
    06-02-2009, 11:32 PM #158
    question for someone who knows.... i just mistakenly lauched starplayer2 for my mac and it works!!!! havent tried since the internet fee went into effect and i dont pay the internet fee either...anyone know why its working?

Guru
    06-03-2009, 01:51 AM #159

hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    question for someone who knows.... i just mistakenly lauched starplayer2 for my mac and it works!!!! havent tried since the internet fee went into effect and i dont pay the internet fee either...anyone know why its working?
    If it works....don't fix it! I have actually heard a lot of instances of this here. They are pimping....they figure it is the best form of advertising since they don't market.... enjoy it while you have it...it is free!

Actually, from my perspective, I believe that they (SIRI and Liberty) have a much deeper plan than SIRI. I wonder what they are doing. There is something bigger coming, but I don't know if there is really any difference. Maybe a different name and distribution, but the money invested in satellites is staggering. There has to be something in the works.

I personally wouldn't bet on SIRI, but I would bet on the satellites...and what the future is with them..

Just my own unhumble opinion -

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-03-2009 at 02:03 AM.

Enthusiast
    06-03-2009, 02:20 AM #160

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    If it works....don't fix it! I have actually heard a lot of instances of this here. They are pimping....they figure it is the best form of advertising since they don't market.... enjoy it while you have it...it is free!

Actually, from my perspective, I believe that they (SIRI and Liberty) have a much deeper plan than SIRI. I wonder what they are doing. There is something bigger coming, but I don't know if there is really any difference. Maybe a different name and distribution, but the money invested in satellites is staggering. There has to be something in the works.

I personally wouldn't bet on SIRI, but I would bet on the satellites...and what the future is with them..

Just my own unhumble opinion -

Bill
    totally agree Bill, Liberty didn't just jump in for SIRI alone, and i might add a post that didn't get hammered, amazing