Page 8 of 9 ... 6789
    Guru
    06-05-2009, 05:50 PM #71

To everyone

Yes...good point. Always do your own DD (Due Diligence - or in layman's terms "Research" and take your own responsibility)

Yes, we are very excited about MGLG and BCLE, and Romo is just trying to retire off a $50 investment, so you can see that everybody is different.

MGLG closed up nice today! I expect the .03's to disappear here rather quickly.

Please share other stocks with us and let us dissect them for you if you have any questions and share what you see as being "Hot".

Post any info that you come up with, as we sure will.

Bill

06-05-2009, 07:22 PM #72
    Hey Bill whats up...???
    I made some money finally today in smurf, that patiences paid off ..!!
    I kept a little for a rainy day..
    I am still sitting on mglg,amne,since the last time we bought it.
    I re added some last week I hope it takes off..
    I have been watching (bcle )all is looking good on it, I added some .033 today..looking like a smart move..
    Tripp,Tony and I are sitting on (behl) and watching it like a hawk, looks like the end of june or sooner we could be taking some profits on it..
    (Ocnf) has been treating us right again ...its been a regular cash cow for me since we talked about it 3 months ago..back in again at 1.47 and been holding on...
    my largest position right now is (lvlt) I have been going between it and the damn blue dog, but currently keeping the money in lvlt ,until the blue dog starts to bark again...lol
    I have been trying to stir up some action on investors hub on (bcle)but the forum seems kinda dry, if it saw some action I am sure it would create a real ruckus in your wallet...wahoo...!!!
    Will ck back later...

Enthusiast
    06-05-2009, 10:01 PM #73
    SHOTS...

Thanks for PMing that....Definately interesting stuff.

I'll probably add a bit more Monday and see what happens.....

Guru
    06-06-2009, 12:20 AM #74

Hey Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Hey Bill whats up...???
    I made some money finally today in smurf, that patiences paid off ..!!
    I kept a little for a rainy day..
    I am still sitting on mglg,amne,since the last time we bought it.
    I re added some last week I hope it takes off..
    I have been watching (bcle )all is looking good on it, I added some .033 today..looking like a smart move..
    Tripp,Tony and I are sitting on (behl) and watching it like a hawk, looks like the end of june or sooner we could be taking some profits on it..
    (Ocnf) has been treating us right again ...its been a regular cash cow for me since we talked about it 3 months ago..back in again at 1.47 and been holding on...
    my largest position right now is (lvlt) I have been going between it and the damn blue dog, but currently keeping the money in lvlt ,until the blue dog starts to bark again...lol
    I have been trying to stir up some action on investors hub on (bcle)but the forum seems kinda dry, if it saw some action I am sure it would create a real ruckus in your wallet...wahoo...!!!
    Will ck back later...
    Hey buddy -

Good to see your presence as you always add big time.

I had a hell of a time keeping up with SSCCQ, because I was working. The volume was low and petering off into nothingness. With the "Q" hanging on there, I was getting a little nervous. It was my own doing, but came out just fine. I am really glad you made some great money after that long wait, but it paid!

Mglg really is looking good...we are in at the bottom, so that is the best place to invest. Also with BCLE.

BCLE now has disabled veteran certification and is bidding on all kinds of contracts, so that is just a stand-by until it takes off. I am in no hurry with it, because it will not just go up and down this time. Plus they are doing the contracts for the pipeline repair now......no sweat....no bk...just time..

I watch BEHL everyday that I am home. My eyes are on it. That will be a "Playa" (Eubonics)(Hood talk)(Gansta Rap). It is a matter of time one also. Great picks....mids to longs.

I was counting on OCNF to drop again and it didn't, so that is that for me. If it ever comes down again I will be all over it. People here are just starting to realize what the drys are all about. They are my very favorite of all stocks.

That damn blue dog...how many times have you buried it? lol .... you should post your picture of the coyote that you killed with the star on its eye. That is hilarious.

I am having recreational night tonight... M.A. is on vacation for 10 days in Seattle. It is just me, Def Leppard and my makers tonight. A 60 year old man drinking whiskey, watching Def Leppard and tuning up one of my guitars. I am plugging into my amps tomorrow and rock and roll! I love that dual lead that Leppard has.

I am going to learn a little more Hendrix tomorrow....oh ya! (I know...who gives a shit! lol)

Anyway have a great evening and I will tty really soon.

Bill

06-06-2009, 12:37 AM #75
    Buddy
    good to hear from you ,I have been baby sitting these other pics pretty hard ,I want to make sure we stay on the straight and narrow..
    Tony is keeping me in the know on the dog , looks like it will be done licking his privates soon and will be ready to get off the porch..He has the blue dog down..lol
    enjoy the mm and ice, I am short tonight have one for me,thanks...!!!

06-06-2009, 12:48 AM #76
    Bill
    I am going to learn a little more Hendrix tomorrow....oh ya! (I know...who gives a shit! lol)
    what goes with this is recreational pharmaceuticals what symbol is that under ..enjoy jimmy
    have a good night...!!!

Guru
    06-06-2009, 12:59 AM #77

Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Bill
    what goes with this is recreational pharmaceuticals what symbol is that under ..enjoy jimmy
    have a good night...!!!
    No recreational pharms! But I still go to Jimi's grave every time I am in Seattle and spend a little private time with the greatest guitar player the world has ever seen....yep...just me and Jimi...nobody else around. It is a beautiful monument and totally clean....breathtaking to be there all alone with him.

Mentor
    06-06-2009, 04:37 AM #78
    bcle, mglg,behl , interesting discussion of pennies by you guys. im considering dropping $1k into each equity with the very high possibility i may lose it all. but i am also planning on "sleeping" on them and in no rush to cash out on the positive side, so my question is: what kind of price target should i set considering i am risking a very minute amount of my bankroll and have a great deal of patience (and want a high reward)?

Guru
    06-07-2009, 02:21 AM #79

Pennies

Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    bcle, mglg,behl , interesting discussion of pennies by you guys. im considering dropping $1k into each equity with the very high possibility i may lose it all. but i am also planning on "sleeping" on them and in no rush to cash out on the positive side, so my question is: what kind of price target should i set considering i am risking a very minute amount of my bankroll and have a great deal of patience (and want a high reward)?
    Well, I wouldn't get that wound up on losing money, but at the same time you have to be realistic. They are at their lows right now so the odds are a lot greater.

The leverage (number of shares) is tremendous and we really look for companies that are going to go up. Nothing is 100% as you know.

A few months ago, Ray, Tony (Sworntofun) and myself started delving into these penny stocks. We were at a total loss but jumped in and came up with some break evens to winners.

Once you get the hang of it, it is really nothing more difficult than typical NYSE and NASDAQ stocks. You just have to be able to respond quicker and know T/A. I am sure that you are heavy into technical analysis. If not, read Stan Weinsteins' Secrets for Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets...it is a wonderful book.

You have to stay into the news and forums (which can be good or bad) and roll with it.

Not all pennies are bad...you just have to research the hell out of them; contact their IR departments, talk to them and see what the over-all opinion is on the stock.

It takes very little news to make a stock move.

As far as MGLG, BCLE and BEHL goes, people here seem to believe in them and are just waiting. ShotsII and I are most familiar with MGLG and BCLE. Ray and Tripps, and LookingUpward are more familiar with BEHL.

So, I would suggest checking out all of the companies' news and T/A this weekend before investing on Monday. Never listen to anyone about stocks without doing your own DD. I know that you know that all ready.

The payoff for me is $20,000 per cent on MGLG. For BCLE it is a low $333.33 per cent. That is provided it goes up...remember, it also can go down and you can lose that much per penny.

I hope that helps.

Is that "BASS" as in guitars, or fish? I have been curious about that...

Bill

Mentor
    06-08-2009, 12:26 AM #80
    thanx for a great reply bill! it is fish not music .....well yes i am very familiar with T/A, and did a little research before i posted last time that is why i was convinced to invest into those particular pennies. like i said it is a very small investment that i am willing to lose without hurting my bankroll. i just hope one of those three turn out to be a winning lotto ticket the only thing is do i hold for the lotto, or is it recommended to swing trade it on my T/A ..... ty and gl

Page 8 of 9 ... 6789