Page 7 of 9 ... 56789
    Guru
    06-05-2009, 12:30 PM #61
    ssccq appears to finnaly be moving.

Guru
    06-05-2009, 12:37 PM #62
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Wait it out today at .0003. If you don't pick up some shares today go for .0004 on Monday.
    But that's just what I'd do. I was wrong once before.
    thanks, went through instantly. So, what do i do now...wait? never dealt with anything in this range before...thanks.

oops wrong quote, the other where you said go for .0004

Guru
    06-05-2009, 01:15 PM #63
    grr there goes another i missed while holding siri (ssccq) up almost 50% aready today.

Guru
    06-05-2009, 01:44 PM #64

Mglg

Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    thanks, went through instantly. So, what do i do now...wait? never dealt with anything in this range before...thanks.

oops wrong quote, the other where you said go for .0004
    Stay on top of the news and keep an eye on it. We are shooting for .50 or higher. You can make a lot of money with these stocks if handled diligently.

When I first started with these stocks I was lost in space....not used to the volatility. They are like big stocks, but move much faster.

Keep up with the news and comments on investorshub.com discussion groups.

And of course check here also.

Bill

Guru
    06-05-2009, 02:02 PM #65

Mglg

Magellan Energy Announces Natural Gas Production in Morgan County, Tennessee

* On Monday June 1, 2009, 9:01 am EDT

Buzz up!
    * Print

TORONTO--(MARKET WIRE)--Jun 1, 2009 -- Magellan Energy Ltd. (Other OTC:MGLG.PK - News) ("Magellan" or "the Company") is pleased to announce that it has completed connection of all gas lines from the Thomas Martin and the Robert Anderson Lease in Morgan County, Tennessee and that gas production has commenced.

This is a significant development for Magellan Energy. After much time, effort and hard work, the Company is now in a position to rapidly increase its daily natural gas production rate and make additions to its reserves. In order to obtain an accurate estimate on the daily output from both wells, gas must flow through the lines for a period of approximately one to two weeks. This waiting period will enable Magellan to get a better understanding of production, as readings will have stabilized enough to achieve a balanced, daily output count. Magellan plans further studies in order to exploit the full potential of this project.

The operators, TMD Energy Inc. will continue to work with Citizens Gas and monitor the situation to ensure there are no further disruptions.

Management believes that this is an exciting time for Magellan and its shareholders. The Company has entered the production phase on both projects and will soon realize a new revenue source. While the delays have been frustrating for the Company and shareholders, the company has successfully dealt with the high BTU issue and has connected the lines to the compressor and begun natural gas production. Magellan is well on its way to increasing revenues and value and will be disclosing production numbers as soon as they are available.

About Magellan Energy: Magellan Energy is a publicly traded independent oil and gas company (Other OTC:MGLG.PK - News). The company is actively acquiring oil and gas leases, producing properties, mineral rights, and surface interests in Tennessee and Oklahoma. Once acquired, the company intends to develop each property to maximize the income from each property by re-establishing production, refurbishing and improving the existing production and operations.

Guru
    06-05-2009, 02:25 PM #66

Bcle

As soon as BCLE gets those contracts through Disabled Veteran Certification, that they have, the stock is going to rip!

press release

May 20, 2009, 4:00 p.m. EST
    Bio-Clean International, Inc. Affiliated Entity, American Bio-Clean Corp., Enters Into Teaming Agreement With Smart Pipe Company, Inc.

HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif., May 20, 2009 (GlobeNewswire via COMTEX) -- Bio-Clean International, Inc. (Pink Sheets:BCLE) (www.bio-cleanintl.com) announced today that the Company's affiliated entity, American Bio-Clean Corporation. (www.americanbioclean.com), a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) has entered into a Teaming Agreement with Smart Pipe Company, Inc. (www.smart-pipe.com) of Houston, Texas.

Steve Catha, CEO of Smart Pipe stated, "This is a positive step in launching a sales program and introducing a unique product that is constructed of a high-strength, light-weight, monitored, reinforced thermoplastic pipe which can be used for the rehabilitation of an existing pipeline, or as stand alone replacement. It is simultaneously manufactured and installed (using trench-less technology) as a tight fit liner in up to 50,000 feet of an underground pipeline without any disruption of the surface areas covering the pipeline (except for a small opening at the entry and exit points of the pipeline section being lined)."

American Bio-Clean's teaming partner, Smart Pipe Company, Inc., is a portfolio company of Shell Technology Ventures Fund 1 B.V. ("STV Fund"), with the majority owner of STV Fund being Royal Dutch Shell PLC. Smart Pipe's new process brings new life for aging pipelines which is very efficient to install, and very friendly to the environment, while being cost efficient because the old pipe does not have to be dug up and replaced since a new pipe liner is put inside the old pipe.

Mr. Catha went on to say, "With millions of miles of ageing pipelines that need to be rehabilitated, American Bio-Clean, through its Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Certification, will provide Smart Pipe the avenue to bid on not only government solicitations, but any and all solicitations for those that must meet their SDVOSB mandated minimum 3% spending requirement."

John P. Finn, Executive VP and Director of Bio-Clean International, Inc. said, "As a result of a recent meeting in Louisiana with a major group of contractors that specialize in pipeline repair and replacement, American Bio-Clean quickly determined that the market demand is extremely strong and the level of acceptance and enthusiasm was outstanding. Because of this potential and acceptance, American Bio-Clean plans to open a regional office in the Gulf Coast area and to be the first company to begin a joint marketing effort with Smart Pipe to capture Federal and State projects that would be ideal for this exploding innovative alternative to the traditionally expensive pipe line repair. With this extremely motivated team of proven professions ready to launch an immediate penetration into a demanding market for this exceptional product, sales are projected to exceed Twenty Million Dollars ($20,000,000) over the predictable future. We look forward to working with Smart Pipe and their very capable team of professionals."

Steve Catha, CEO of Smart Pipe, went on to say, "If people knew what was running under their cities, and urban areas, they might be in shock. These old pipelines are ticking time bombs that were designed to last 40 years, and most of them are over 50 years old. However, in most urban areas it is difficult to get permits to dig them up or lay new pipeline nearby, henceforth, Smart Pipe has the answer with its trench-less technology. The realistic projections of replacing old pipe with a new, less expensive liner has an unlimited potential throughout America and elsewhere, right now, and in the foreseeable future and those sales goals could be exceeded."

About Bio-Clean International, Inc.

Bio-Clean International, Inc. recognizes the problems facing our environment. Our exclusive, non-toxic, bio-remediation fluids provide an environmentally-safe solution. Our exclusive products and machines have been tested and shown to be in complete compliance with environment regulations, in other words, "Cleantech".

Our majority-owned subsidiary, American Bio-Tech Cleaning, Inc. (ABT), designs and manufactures customized parts and weapons washing/cleaning systems that are eco-friendly, using a water-based cleaning fluid integrated with a self-contained bio-remediation process. We also own a minority interest in American Bio-Clean Corporation (ABC,) which markets and distributes our cleaning fluids and parts/weapons cleaning machines. ABC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB) that is certified and meets the Federal-mandated 3% minority spending requirements. Similar mandated spending requirements adopted by most states vary from 3% to 20%. Additionally, many private sector companies have targeted goals for suppliers.

We also maintain a minority interest in Veterans Training Corporation, (VTC), which is also a SDVOB business based in Southern California and provides a wide range of training programs for a variety of clients including the U.S. Department of Defense. In addition, VTC provides training programs for the private sector such as its OSHA safety-training programs for the construction industry.

For more information about Bio-Clean International, Inc. please visit our website, http://www.bio-cleanintl.com.

A number of statements referenced in this Release, and any other interviews that have been made, are forward-looking statements, which are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor Provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, and within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, and goals, assumption of future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward-looking statements." Forward-looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward-looking statements in this actions may be identified through the use of words such as "expects," "will," "anticipates," "estimates," "believes," or statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might," occur. Such statements reflect the current views of the company's management with respect to future events and are subject to certain assumptions, including those described in this release. These forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties, including the timely development and market acceptance of products, services, and technologies, competitive market conditions, successful closing of acquisition transactions and their subsequent integration, the ability to secure additional sources of financing, the ability to reduce operating expenses, and other factors described in the Company's filings with the Pink Sheets. The actual results that the Company achieves may differ materially from any forward-looking statements due to such risks and uncertainties. The Company does not undertake any responsibility to update the "forward-looking" statements contained in this news release.

This news release was distributed by GlobeNewswire, www.globenewswire.com

SOURCE: Bio-Cle

Enthusiast
    06-05-2009, 02:43 PM #67
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Stay on top of the news and keep an eye on it. We are shooting for .50 or higher. You can make a lot of money with these stocks if handled diligently.

When I first started with these stocks I was lost in space....not used to the volatility. They are like big stocks, but move much faster.

Keep up with the news and comments on investorshub.com discussion groups.

And of course check here also.

Bill

Shooting for .50 or higher for MGLG???

WOW!!! I can't wait to see this info that SHOTS sends later.

Now that would be nice.....

Drinks on me @ .50!!!

GLTA

Addict
    06-05-2009, 02:52 PM #68
    Wow Bill, 50 cents on MGLG? That's over 1,000,000% or 10,000x my initial investment. I'd have 2.3 million $$$$. I think I just blew a load.

More realistically (sp?) I'm shooting for 5 cents and a possible buy out by another company perhaps? Definitely above 1 penny which is a 25-bagger from it's current .0004.

Important note: Dont get so greedy that you over extend yourself. This is still a pink sheet stock with anything possible. Invest only what you can afford to lose.

Guru
    06-05-2009, 04:54 PM #69

Greed??

It's been there before.......

I don't expect it.... or do I?

LOL, I never get greedy...it is not my nature. I am just going to have all of the money making fun in the world with this one and BCLE.

That is the same thing they tell teams in the Superbowl...."Just go out there and have fun".......................right!, lol

Addict
    06-05-2009, 05:00 PM #70
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    It's been there before.......

I don't expect it.... or do I?

LOL, I never get greedy...it is not my nature. I am just going to have all of the money making fun in the world with this one and BCLE.

That is the same thing they tell teams in the Superbowl...."Just go out there and have fun".......................right!, lol
    That blurb wasnt directed at you Bill. It was a friendly reminder to everyone reading this forum. We all expect great things, but it is still possible for things to go wrong. Just cautioning people. Hope the wife flies safe.

BTW, I sent out the info to all you guys in PMs, not emails. Enjoy.

Page 7 of 9 ... 56789