Telephone (714) 373-1990
    Fax (714) 373-1991
    e-mail - jim@bio-cleanintl.com

To: ir@Bio-cleanintl.com
    CC: ir@bio-cleanintl.com
    Sent: 5/28/2009 1:53:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
    Subj: Re: FW: BCLE

Mr. HartXXXXX:

My name is James Shipley, and I am the President of Bio-Clean International, and your inquiry was passed to me.

First, thank you for investing in our company, it is greatly appreciated. Second, as for the answers to your questions, I can only tell you that we are in the process of bringing everything current with Pink Sheets, and all the information you requested will be available soon. I cannot give you a date certain, as it would only be a guess. As always, we are waiting on accountants, and lawyers. However, there are a couple of your questions that I can answer.

1) The approximate float is 30 million shares.
    2) The approximate amount of stock issued and outstanding is 75,000,000 shares.
    3) The projections for revenues fiscal year 2009 is approximately $30 million. I realize this is very high, but we have bid government jobs for three times that amount, and we believe that when one or several of these contracts are let, we will be in the running. Also, in order to justify this figure, one should definitely research the Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) certifications, qualifications, and government laws, which can be found on our website, www.americanbioclean.com

5) Cannot release present company information that has not been made public, and I am sure you must understand that.

6) We expect monetary results with the Pipe Company in the very near future, and we will announce the jobs as they are bid, and finalized. We do not have a monetary interest in the company.

We will add your name to our e-mail list, and please accept our gratitude and appreciation once again.

Regards,

James E. Shipley
    James E. Shipley, President
    Bio-Clean International, Inc.
    5412 Bolsa Ave.
    Suite D
    Huntington Beach, CA 92649
    Telephone (714) 373-1990
    Fax (714) 373-1991
    e-mail - jim@bio-cleanintl.com

In a message dated 5/28/2009 1:32:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, ir@Bio-cleanintl.com writes:

Addict
    06-04-2009, 02:11 PM #32
    Bill, I might need my head examined, but I think I'm going to hold on to my shares of MGLG until the production numbers come out. I keep reading some really good things on investorshub and dont know if I'd be able to get back in at .0003 if I sold. And I think that in the short to medium term this stock is going up.
    Just wanted to let you know. I'm currently in for 5mil @ just under .0005. I bought 2 mil @ .0007 and 3 mil @ .0003. I think I could make alot of cash when the production numbers come out if I hold and things are looking more and more certain.
    So FYI, I'm gonna roll the dice and try for "yo-leven". I think this one's a winner.
    Last edited by ShotsII; 06-04-2009 at 02:18 PM.

06-04-2009, 02:51 PM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Bill, I might need my head examined, but I think I'm going to hold on to my shares of MGLG until the production numbers come out. I keep reading some really good things on investorshub and dont know if I'd be able to get back in at .0003 if I sold. And I think that in the short to medium term this stock is going up.
    Just wanted to let you know. I'm currently in for 5mil @ just under .0005. I bought 2 mil @ .0007 and 3 mil @ .0003. I think I could make alot of cash when the production numbers come out if I hold and things are looking more and more certain.
    So FYI, I'm gonna roll the dice and try for "yo-leven". I think this one's a winner.
    When are these production numbers planning on coming out?

Addict
    06-04-2009, 03:40 PM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallep View Post
    When are these production numbers planning on coming out?

PR last Monday said cmpany needed two weeks to let the gas flow before they could avg it. Numbers will be out immediately following. Check the latest PRs and see for yourself. DYODD.

Guru
    06-04-2009, 04:30 PM #35

Shots is the Man of the day!

Shots, you get a GOLD star today!

I got 2 million @ .03, went to work...came home and had all ready made $200 on a $600 investment this morning!

$200 a penny is my kind of investment.

You may think I am nuts...but I am going to hang onto MGLG. I might add to that here Monday if the price is right. 5 Million would be just about right.

Well, Bumbo talked to the Suadis today and oil went up....lmao, except for the costs to us.

Now, on BCLE......I am just going to kick back on it and let it do its thing at its own rate. I have plenty of it. You never know though..I always want more
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-04-2009 at 04:32 PM.

Addict
    06-04-2009, 05:18 PM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Shots, you get a GOLD star today!

I got 2 million @ .03, went to work...came home and had all ready made $200 on a $600 investment this morning!

$200 a penny is my kind of investment.

You may think I am nuts...but I am going to hang onto MGLG. I might add to that here Monday if the price is right. 5 Million would be just about right.

Well, Bumbo talked to the Suadis today and oil went up....lmao, except for the costs to us.

Now, on BCLE......I am just going to kick back on it and let it do its thing at its own rate. I have plenty of it. You never know though..I always want more
    Thx for the attaboy Bill. But if I may make a small correction to your post.

You own 2 million shares @ .0003. Thats 200$ per one hundredth of a penny and a whooping 20K$ per penny!!!!

I can't f-ing wait for this thing to take off. MGLG is going to pay for my medical school loans.

Addict
    06-04-2009, 05:23 PM #37
    Could someone on this forum please keep me in check.

Dont let greed cloud my judgement or blind me to whats really happening with this stock.

Thank you in advance to whomever steps up.

BTW, the Ask just moved from .0004 to .0006. Something may be happening....
    Last edited by ShotsII; 06-04-2009 at 05:43 PM.

Guru
    06-04-2009, 05:35 PM #38

Mglg

Thx for the attaboy Bill. But if I may make a small correction to your post.

You own 2 million shares @ .0003. Thats 200$ per one hundredth of a penny and a whooping 20K$ per penny!!!!

I can't f-ing wait for this thing to take off. MGLG is going to pay for my medical school loans.
    LOL, shows you how smart I am in the late afternoon.

Thanks for the correction...... That's $20,000 per penny.... not bad ....

Now I am wet!

And it has been up to .50 hmmmmm now I am doing the Math... let me get all of my fingers and toes out....

Guru
    06-04-2009, 05:37 PM #39

Put Shots on a leash

We'll get you one of those chains that screw into the ground and connect it to your collar.

Addict
    06-04-2009, 05:46 PM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    We'll get you one of those chains that screw into the ground and connect it to your collar.
    LOL knew I could count on you.

Page 4 of 9 ... 23456 ...