Page 3 of 9 12345 ...
    06-03-2009, 09:18 PM #21
    UUU.TO will bounce back to 4 real soon. good chance to double your money

Addict
    06-04-2009, 08:41 AM #22
    Good morning gentlemen.

FREE isnt trading in premarket the way it usually does. Have looked for news but didnt find any. Has me a bit worried. I own just under 500 shares @ 2.10$

I've also begun flipping MGLG. Placing a OTA order were the sell is entered directly after the buy executes. Buying at .0003 and selling at .0004. It trades in this range all day long and is the easiest money I've ever made. But will only be in this range for a few more days.
    Just an idea if you're interested.

Good luck to you all.

Oh, and SiriusOwner... Love your options advice. Please keep it coming. I remember wanting to kick myself after not listening to your advice on DNDN. Now my money it tied up elsewhere, but still enjoy learning from you on options.

Guru
    06-04-2009, 09:54 AM #23

Mglg

Hey Shots!

Long time......

I put in for a couple of million this morning...thanks for the tip.....

Take a look at BCLE....it is dirt cheap right now...it is a mid to long..not a three day wonder....do your own DD and email the President and ask him all of the questions that you have. Check the news and all of that.

I have a boat load of BCLE and am just sitting on it.

I, personally, would never worry about FREE or OCNF. The dry shipping stocks are good stuff. I wish that I had it now...but that is just me..The market is sucking and could get really worse (as I predict), but don't get in a lather...do what is right for you.

Off to work I go....

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-04-2009 at 09:58 AM.

Guru
    06-04-2009, 10:01 AM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by fish9483 View Post
    UUU.TO will bounce back to 4 real soon. good chance to double your money
    ????

what is the trading symbol that you are using?

06-04-2009, 10:22 AM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey Shots!

Long time......

Take a look at BCLE....it is dirt cheap right now...it is a mid to long..not a three day wonder....do your own DD and email the President and ask him all of the questions that you have. Check the news and all of that.

I, personally, would never worry about FREE or OCNF. The dry shipping stocks are good stuff. I wish that I had it now...but that is just me..The market is sucking and could get really worse (as I predict), but don't get in a lather...do what is right for you.

Off to work I go....

Bill
    good morning Bill

we need to da a little (bcle)math
    its currently trading at .038 it looks like its worth .30 imo
    Estimated Market Cap
    $2,218,344 as of Jun 2, 2009
    Outstanding Shares
    71,559,497 as of Apr 30, 2009
    Authorized Shares
    500,000,000 as of Jan 31, 2009
    Float
    14,998,497 as of Apr 30, 2009

Guru
    06-04-2009, 10:31 AM #26

Bcle

Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    good morning Bill

we need to da a little (bcle)math
    its currently trading at .038 it looks like its worth .30 imo
    Estimated Market Cap
    $2,218,344 as of Jun 2, 2009
    Outstanding Shares
    71,559,497 as of Apr 30, 2009
    Authorized Shares
    500,000,000 as of Jan 31, 2009
    Float
    14,998,497 as of Apr 30, 2009
    Hey Ray -

You are totally right...that is the beauty of it!

I was just on my way out and saw your post.

BCLE is one stock that I don't worry about....I can sleep at night, if you know what I mean, lol.

I just want to be an "I told ya so." Not really, but I am really good with BCLE, as I know that you are.

I did put an order in for MGLG this morning at .03 for a couple of million shares...$600.00 What the hay? Shots gave a great tip. I know that a lot of you have it cheaper, but just like BCLE, it depends when you get in.

MGLG is good for a lark while deciding my next move.

BZCN is worth keeping an eye on. Lot's of buzz on it.

Have a great day and we should get together and have a Maker's or two in the evening..

Bill

06-04-2009, 10:44 AM #27

Bcle

Any other info on this stock? It seems REALLY new.

Ha, never mind. My charts were not working properly.
    Last edited by Gallep; 06-04-2009 at 11:02 AM.

Addict
    06-04-2009, 10:51 AM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey Shots!

Long time......

Off to work I go....

Bill
    Wow. I feel so honored. Thought it would be alot longer before I could give you some profitable advise that you would follow. (And that's not me being a sarcastic dick. I meant it.)

Saw MGLG dropped to .0003 for about 20 mins this morning. Hope you got your order filled. Now just sit back and wait for it to flip. Should happen before the day ends.
    I actually have 3 orders entered on it now. (a OTATA order) Sell 4 mil at .0004, buy 5 mil at .0003, sell 5 mil at .0004.
    Orders are already in place. I just have to sit and wait for the money to flow into my acct. (Assuming everything goes as planned. hehe) I also have 1 mil set aside waiting for production numbers to come out in a week or two. IF the numbers are good, this thing could go up up up. Imagine that, a pink sheet with actual production and (dare I say it)...revenue!
    Yet some on InvestorsHub think that the O/S will keep the stock from soaring. I hope they are wrong, but keeping some set aside just in case.

False alarm on the FREE this morning. Dont know why there were no trades premarket, but it's trading normally now. And up just a touch. Love seeing green numbers...
    But I'm thinking of selling for a few days. I want to use the money to get into SIRI to ride the wave when the iPhone app comes out (supposedly on Monday but noone knows for sure.) What do you think?

Also, I'm seeing alot of buzz on GNTA. They got a new chemotherapy drug that is working miracles in Phase 3 tests. GNTA even released prelim results stating so. Yet the stock keeps dropping (down 12% today alone). I know the company is looking at a reverse split soon and several people on InvestorsHub think that there might be a buy out offer soon.
    I just dont know if I want to risk my cash; if that reverse split happens it could mean death to stockholder values.

By the way, I'm always here. I read this forum daily. I just keep my mouth shut unless I have something to say.

Cheers everyone.
    Last edited by ShotsII; 06-04-2009 at 10:59 AM.

Guru
    06-04-2009, 11:13 AM #29

Bcle

Quote Originally Posted by Gallep View Post
    Any other info on this stock? It seems REALLY new.

Ha, never mind. My charts were not working properly.
    James E. Shipley
    James E. Shipley, President
    Bio-Clean International, Inc.
    5412 Bolsa Ave.
    Suite D
    Huntington Beach, CA 92649
    Telephone (714) 373-1990
    Fax (714) 373-1991
    e-mail - jim@bio-cleanintl.com

To: ir@Bio-cleanintl.com
    CC: ir@bio-cleanintl.com
    Sent: 5/28/2009 1:53:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
    Subj: Re: FW: BCLE

Mr. HartXXXXX:

My name is James Shipley, and I am the President of Bio-Clean International, and your inquiry was passed to me.

First, thank you for investing in our company, it is greatly appreciated. Second, as for the answers to your questions, I can only tell you that we are in the process of bringing everything current with Pink Sheets, and all the information you requested will be available soon. I cannot give you a date certain, as it would only be a guess. As always, we are waiting on accountants, and lawyers. However, there are a couple of your questions that I can answer.

1) The approximate float is 30 million shares.
    2) The approximate amount of stock issued and outstanding is 75,000,000 shares.
    3) The projections for revenues fiscal year 2009 is approximately $30 million. I realize this is very high, but we have bid government jobs for three times that amount, and we believe that when one or several of these contracts are let, we will be in the running. Also, in order to justify this figure, one should definitely research the Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) certifications, qualifications, and government laws, which can be found on our website, www.americanbioclean.com

5) Cannot release present company information that has not been made public, and I am sure you must understand that.

6) We expect monetary results with the Pipe Company in the very near future, and we will announce the jobs as they are bid, and finalized. We do not have a monetary interest in the company.

We will add your name to our e-mail list, and please accept our gratitude and appreciation once again.

Regards,

James E. Shipley
    James E. Shipley, President
    Bio-Clean International, Inc.
    5412 Bolsa Ave.
    Suite D
    Huntington Beach, CA 92649
    Telephone (714) 373-1990
    Fax (714) 373-1991
    e-mail - jim@bio-cleanintl.com

In a message dated 5/28/2009 1:32:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, ir@Bio-cleanintl.com writes:

06-04-2009, 12:02 PM #30
    Right on, thanks for the info!

Page 3 of 9 12345 ...