Page 22 of 22 ... 12202122
    Guru
    05-31-2009, 08:37 PM #211
    marketedge dropped us from long to neutral, screw them they dotn know what they are talking about, this better not effect the stock monday!

05-31-2009, 08:58 PM #212
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    marketedge dropped us from long to neutral, screw them they dotn know what they are talking about, this better not effect the stock monday!
    Hi Tripp,

Good news, bad news, who can predict how this will affect this
    this stock!

Julie

Guru
    05-31-2009, 09:01 PM #213
    yeah too me its going up right now no matter what, but this sucks too see. they have been on long for awhile,why they would switch right after every1 else decides to buy is beyond me. i think they are going to end up looking dumb, or making me look dumb heh one or the either, either way i dont like them anymore ;p

05-31-2009, 09:07 PM #214
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    yeah too me its going up right now no matter what, but this sucks too see. they have been on long for awhile,why they would switch right after every1 else decides to buy is beyond me. i think they are going to end up looking dumb, or making me look dumb heh one or the either, either way i dont like them anymore ;p
    Why would they drop like with so many good things coming up?
    They're going to look stupid.

Guru
    06-01-2009, 07:08 AM #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughes View Post
    As an avid reader of this site and the boards, I have to admit that I seriously hate these audio ads. They are really turning me off to this entire site. I know there is a volume button on my speakers, but the majority of the time, I am streaming SiriusXM and it interferes with my listening. Please get rid of these ads. PLEASE!
    agreed, streaming xm too and it interupts. Most other sites the default is mute.

Page 22 of 22 ... 12202122