Page 19 of 22 ... 91718192021 ...
    Guru
    05-29-2009, 04:26 PM #181
    who said this yesterday?

"if u look at the breakouts before they all started right after days just like this, where there is a big red bar just like today, if ur looking at an ohlc daily 6 month chart. anyway i initially thought .30 would be the support but then .34 gave me hope. this drop might of just finnaly killed the downtrend, but you know how siri loves to make people wrong

not to forget that apple thingy is on the 8th of june and rumor is thats when iphone app will be showcased. june 8th is not that far off."

Enthusiast
    05-29-2009, 04:27 PM #182
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Nothing baffled me more than why large stockholders didnt at least offer a short term bridge loan to cover at least Feb. to avoid losing all their value in their shares. Didnt make much sense to me.
    Make it senior to other debt, and this at least bought them till May to get the bank debt extended. Maybe I dont know, pump the stock price up during this time, sell some shares, and pay off May debt. This leaves Dec with COH, and you pray autos rebound, iphone app is a huge hit, and you continue to cut costs. I mean come on, they basically refused this option for much less than the value of their holdings. Doest add up to me, but Im sure im missing something. Unless they accpeted the Malone deal based on rather sinking more money into this company. Rather Malone take the chance. If they want, maybe that would give them time to get out of their shares down the road, if they really wanted too. But having that board seat, give Black a tie in to an industry he has plans for. SiriusXM is in these plans. Im sure Liberty Media is as well.
    it made me think he was trying to take them out or let them fail

one of his underlings is also tied to management of iseg. not that it means anything on the surface or even matters.

Mentor
    05-29-2009, 04:28 PM #183
    Another 1.7 mil shares in 6 blocks at 4:02pm and 4:03pm at 35 AH,incredible.

Mentor
    05-29-2009, 04:29 PM #184
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    who said this yesterday?

"if u look at the breakouts before they all started right after days just like this, where there is a big red bar just like today, if ur looking at an ohlc daily 6 month chart. anyway i initially thought .30 would be the support but then .34 gave me hope. this drop might of just finnaly killed the downtrend, but you know how siri loves to make people wrong

not to forget that apple thingy is on the 8th of june and rumor is thats when iphone app will be showcased. june 8th is not that far off."

SHUT UP BM!!!!!!!!

Guru
    05-29-2009, 04:30 PM #185
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    SHUT UP BM!!!!!!!!

ahaha, thats mean :9

Guru
    05-29-2009, 04:30 PM #186
    hey if i was bm i would of been screaming, THE TEENS ARE COMING! RUN!!!! THE TEENS ARE COMING!!!!

Guru
    05-29-2009, 04:31 PM #187
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    who said this yesterday?

right, but i figured with us tickling .30 going into GM's announcement on June 1st we could take a serious dive...

Mentor
    05-29-2009, 04:35 PM #188
    my take ies ISEG had a smart money order for 25 mil shares 2 weeks ago and filled it,no conspiracy,just good brokering is all...

Guru
    05-29-2009, 04:40 PM #189
    up 2.4 cents after hours. Wow. Does anyone know why?

Addict
    05-29-2009, 04:41 PM #190
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    my take ies ISEG had a smart money order for 25 mil shares 2 weeks ago and filled it,no conspiracy,just good brokering is all...
    Glad to hear someone else say 'no conspiracy'!!!

Every time I read posts alleging an evil plot, I cringe. Market forces and shrewd transactions drive everything. Yes, there are manipulators who take advantage of loopholes in the SEC regs, but there's no underlying plot against SIRI. It's just plain ridiculous. The stock is where it is because of the negative financials after all these years. Now, we see good, solid financial management emerging, and good things can come from that. IMHO, of course.

Page 19 of 22 ... 91718192021 ...