Guru
    05-28-2009, 09:41 PM #1

New Technology

Having read many of the posts arguing that SXM is behind the times in technology and then skimming the XMP3 owners thread I figured I needed to share the following...

I have a clock radio in my bedroom...it barely picks up any FM stations no matter how i orient the antennae.

I bought a walkman FM radio as a cheap substitute before i could afford XM...the reception was terrible and i stopped using it within days.

I can't get wifi while im driving so would never consider wifi internet radio...

My XMP3 gets CD quality sound with hundreds of music, talk, comedy, sports, news and weather...with very little effort to obtain a signal....in my house, in my truck and when walking the dog.

WOW!!! that just made me bust out laughing...My XMP3 gets CD quality sound with hundreds of music, talk, comedy, sports, news and weather...with very little effort to obtain a signal....in my house, in my truck and when walking the dog. This is the best technology available bar none.

For everyone who doubts SXM...you are brainwashed by the media who are owned and controlled by the other source of entertainment you think you love.
    Last edited by imromo24; 05-28-2009 at 09:45 PM.

Enthusiast
    05-28-2009, 10:28 PM #2
    I love my XMP3, I just hope like hell it doesn't DIED again, I'm on my 2nd new one now, at least XM didn't charge me to swap-out the damaged radio , but why would they do that

Enthusiast
    05-29-2009, 10:50 AM #3
    I love my stiletto 2 but I really like the XMP3 as well. We have a good amount of ground repeaters here in chicago for both XM and Sirius and I am able to walk all around at work without losing a signal. I am very happy with both of them performance wise. I use my stiletto 2 every morning when I bike to work and in the evening coming back home and it never drops the signal.