Page 4 of 9 ... 23456 ...
    Guru
    05-28-2009, 11:03 AM #31
    i dont understand why i spelled level with an i lol, i know how to spell level

Enthusiast
    05-28-2009, 11:06 AM #32

Talking

I've tried to guess the next penny these guys are taking the stock too, and it's a tough play chasing them. Like chasing your tail. For me I make a buy if it hits my price and just stay put. Actually I like it better when we have more volatility. Seems to help both sides. But then again, I'm pretty much brain dead due to dehydration and the like.

Enthusiast
    05-28-2009, 11:06 AM #33
    Didn't know... seen some dumbass posts and was h o p i n g yours wasn't one of them. I'm so tired of this shit. Have no idea if the "MMs" read any of the crap on these forums. If they do, just lettin them know, they aren't scaring me out of my shares and in fact I'll just keep buying... bastards! Guess I should be happy in a way. Holding a buttload of shares LONG

I've only seen the posts you are referring to on the same board that the guy BM/CRFCEO posts on

Enthusiast
    05-28-2009, 11:09 AM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by otone View Post
    Didn't know... seen some dumbass posts and was h o p i n g yours wasn't one of them. I'm so tired of this shit. Have no idea if the "MMs" read any of the crap on these forums. If they do, just lettin them know, they aren't scaring me out of my shares and in fact I'll just keep buying... bastards! Guess I should be happy in a way. Holding a buttload of shares LONG

I've only seen the posts you are referring to on the same board that the guy BM/CRFCEO posts on
    __________________________________________________ __
    We are on the same side Otone. I rarely post during the day. LOL. Most I'm sure would hope I had to leave sooner than later. I figured I'd hang out this a.m. and see what excitement the annual meeting brought about. You know in the real world of companies. Companies meet with analysts etc., and try to bring about positive news and sentiment regarding their future. Here, in our Sirius world we just suffer. Good luck.

Enthusiast
    05-28-2009, 11:11 AM #35
    By the way Otone, I HAVE made some dumbass posts in my day. Just to out myself. But I just get frustrated by this companies complete lack of information and marketing. They sold us all a BIG scenario two years ago regarding the merger, and since have done absolutely nothing as of yet to back it up.

05-28-2009, 11:11 AM #36
    Over 10 million shares moved in the 10-minute takedown by the MMs.

Some weak hands with stops in lost their shares.

Not me.

Enthusiast
    05-28-2009, 11:11 AM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    ..... Here, in our Sirius world we just suffer. Good luck.
    without a doubt. good luck to you to

Mentor
    05-28-2009, 11:12 AM #38
    Quote Originally Posted by tim wallick View Post
    looks like the management team failed yesterday to present, anything even in the context of a new concept which could or would move this thing upward.

even the bit about a new internet radio device was already know.
    Let me preface this comment Tim, with how much I respect your input, and knowledge, and this is not whatsoever an attack, just an honest question.
    Did you notice WHEN the take down happened today?

Mentor
    05-28-2009, 11:14 AM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by stkdn View Post
    Down a penny again. All day with this crap again. This stock needs someone to run it that knows what they are doing.Do something,anything. A 400 million bailout and what? Nothing is all I see. Crappy siri.
    You should sell and never buy back. Ive followed your posts. No clue why you hold this stock. If you feel as you do, I wouldnt hold it.

Mentor
    05-28-2009, 11:18 AM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Yesterday there were folks here saying SIRI would NOT see the 20's. What a difference a day makes.

I was thinking why a company with $7.5B in assets has a market cap of $1.3B then realized that the company has $7.2B in debt. Net value of the company is $300MM.

I'm not a sophisiticated business person in terms of balance sheets, cash flow statements and the like, but if a company is truly worth $300MM; would the market value its stock accordingly?
    How do you get 7.5 billion in debt? I see right around 4.

Page 4 of 9 ... 23456 ...