Page 8 of 9 ... 6789
    Guru
    05-27-2009, 04:10 PM #71
    iphone app picture in slideshow has a pause button....sweet.

that slideshow is quite positive...i like it.

what is the deal with the certified preowned? they said "soon"

Guru
    05-27-2009, 05:17 PM #72
    http://www.thestreet.com/story/10506...r-meeting.html

nice article, no apparent bashing

Guru
    05-27-2009, 05:39 PM #73
    ha, none apparrent, but the title is a backhanded compliment...almost, like saying "dang, really, is this free bashing ride over? Now who can we tear to pieces in the media."

Addict
    05-27-2009, 05:48 PM #74
    this article is BS...saying 'siri closer to reverse split'....jerk. old news and pre-supposing BOD will do RS, which hopefully they won't if we can get stock over a buck. I am so tired of these so-called 'journalists', with their inflammatory headlines that are usually bogus. such a pack of jerks.

http://247wallst.com/2009/05/27/siri...m_campaign=rss

Guru
    05-27-2009, 05:50 PM #75

Charles?

Come on now charles I know you're setting us up, what do you know... WHAT DO YOU KNOW!!!!

http://www.twice.com/article/CA6656861.html

Sirius XM also said new Internet radios will debut later in the year, reportedly this summer.

Enthusiast
    05-27-2009, 06:27 PM #76
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    maria bitchalomo asked horrible questions that were set up to paint sirius as a damaged company, big thing is malone said if in 2 years if they are showing progress he will be open to helping sirius even further finacially if neexded, that mainly this loan gives siri 2 years to grow cash flow and work out there debt.
    Lay off Maria now...she's hot. ;-)

Does anyone with any amount of grey matter really think Malone is going to sit back for two years and wait and see if SXM is doing better? Not a chance in hell. Smart people on this discussion board and others have pointed out the tremendous value and possible expansion this product can have in the market. In no way have we cornered the market on ingenuity when it comes to SIRI, so I am going to assert that there is something "big" that is being put together behind the scenes and Malone sees a 24 month window to execute. If SIRI remains narrowly focused as it is today...it will dwindle. Or at least lag the market.

If you notice, every interview with Execs ( SXM or Liberty) seems to downplay SXM or not truly trumpet its potential. If I invested 500 mil in a company, I would be trying to get on every interview schedule to proclaim it the second coming and all the great things I believe the company can achieve. I would be putting out there as the thought leader of the next generation of entertainment. Unless I have something very specific in mind that is being negotiated. Then I want the sp to stay relatively flat with modest % upticks over time while positive cash flow and cost cutting improve. This will provide stability to refinance debt and have borrowing leverage if needed to fulfill my vision. But that is just me.

Maybe I am a pure optimist, but you don't just fork over 500 mil on a lost cause. And you don't sit around hoping that things work out to be able to lend more.

As far as what the SP should be? As long as we see qtr to qtr positive EPS, the SP will work itself out in our favor. But for 19 mil subscribers, I would put roughly a $100 per value estimate given average of cost to acquire and annual good faith revenue. With 3.9bil outstanding common, that would put my pps estimate at .49

Addict
    05-27-2009, 06:56 PM #77
    From May 12. Here you go Reimor with your quote

Reimor "already out. No bk. confirmed by news yesterday. 'Expert says GM bk
    inevitable' Therefore, using my news media knowledge....
    No bk....They already told you. Guarantee bk./...
    NO BK

I'm going with no, on the Bk for GM. Chrysler is not GM."

Also from May 12. Here you go JohnnyIrishxm with your quote (too many
    to put them all)

"We already got the GM news with the redone OEM deal till 2020...they are
    not going BK, Book it."

Well?

Guru
    05-27-2009, 07:05 PM #78
    Did they file yet?

Addict
    05-27-2009, 07:18 PM #79
    Are you on board for the no BK for GM as well?

Guru
    05-27-2009, 07:19 PM #80
    Nice, LOL!

Sure, I like the underdog, sign me up!

Page 8 of 9 ... 6789