Page 4 of 6 ... 23456
    Guru
    05-29-2009, 12:35 AM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

Oops I did it again...picked up another 8k shares BCLE @.0475...10 minutes...you guessed it...down to .042!!!! NOT LOL!!!

I agree with .10 .11 sell point...Last high was lower than privious highs.

would like to get out of SSCCQ and BCLE soon an get some OCNF. It just keeps teasing us...knowing that we have no dry powder!!!

have a good one.

Jeff
    Boy, you have that right!!

I am out of powder right now...however....check a PM I am sending you....some little private stuff about the weather.....

Let OCNF fall first...it will happen....this market cannot hold...it is weak despite the 30% gain recently. Government and wild ass spending is killing us...I expect a bigger breakdown and pullback with some magnitude. This has to be where the tires meet the road or close to it. The fantasy is ending for a while. I believe that, but that doesn't make it so, however I am playing my punches.

So great to hear from you Jeff. Everybody thinks I am nuts and have left..lol...just kidding...they are depressed over having SIRI so long and nothing good shows up. I realize that you are one of them, but at least you have a great sense of humor. It truly shows your character.

Anyway, tomorrow is another day....life goes on...and the moon is green.

TTY and thanks for being such a good guy!

Bill

Guru
    05-29-2009, 12:52 AM #32

All I have to say...........

All I have to say for me is...........BCLE........long (do I hear voices?) lol

Truthfully....

05-29-2009, 01:05 AM #33
    Hey Everybody!!!

(Hi Doctor Nick!!!!)

I forgot to recommend ESLR last week, my bad, have been busy.

Walked into SIRI today with 17k @ .312, on a separate account. Trading on margin with the 5+k, don't ask!!!! Guess we sit back and watch how the GM bk is effecting SIRI for now.

Good call on the close today Tripps!!!

Have a good one everybody, and hope all veterans had a great holiday last week. I salute you!!!!

I will chime in if anything good comes up, Later!!!

Guru
    05-29-2009, 01:16 AM #34

I know you are busy....

Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    Hey Everybody!!!

(Hi Doctor Nick!!!!)

I forgot to recommend ESLR last week, my bad, have been busy.

Walked into SIRI today with 17k @ .312, on a separate account. Trading on margin with the 5+k, don't ask!!!! Guess we sit back and watch how the GM bk is effecting SIRI for now.

Good call on the close today Tripps!!!

Have a good one everybody, and hope all veterans had a great holiday last week. I salute you!!!!

I will chime in if anything good comes up, Later!!!
    First of all, thanks for the thanks for being a Veteran...that is really heart felt.

I sent you a PM....please let me know what you think...

Great to hear from you!

Bill

Mentor
    05-29-2009, 01:24 AM #35
    Bill

That weather alert you sent was pretty interesting!

As for being a veteran...I can only imagine what it feels like to serve your country and willingly put yourself in harms way for the sake of others!!!
    As Dread said...THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!! And lest we forget...all the policemen and firemen that put their lives on the line daily to protect and to serve the people of this proud nation!!! I SALUTE THEM AS WELL!!!

Have a great day tomorrow!

Jeff

05-29-2009, 01:53 AM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    First of all, thanks for the thanks for being a Veteran...that is really heart felt.

I sent you a PM....please let me know what you think...

Great to hear from you!

Bill
    NO, THANK YOU!!!!

Sent you an email to your comcrap lol address!!!

Hope that helps!!! Those do look like good spec plays, or long opportunities.

I am still watching the airline stocks get hammered by oil. So Just waiting for a possible swing trade between the 2. FYI

Good luck everyone!!! Enjoy your summer!!!

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    05-29-2009, 09:39 AM #37
    Good Morning Everyone,

I have been out of the loop for a couple of days. Meetings and travel and have been keeping and eye on the market with my Blackberry. All I have noticed is that the market is still Bi Polar. It makes no sense to me at all.

I see SIRI has finally been pushed down to .30 but with the BK of GM and general slow down of the auto market, I just don't see what SIRI's play will be. About a year ago they pushed for a one time join up fee for SIRI users . . . instead of the yearly fee. I don't think that helped them much either. I just don't see what can make SIRI rebound anytime in the short term.

After looking more heavily at BCLE I think this is a very good gamble. They are a green company and with the current administration that can only be good. They are a disabled veterans company which means they get preferred status on any contract negotiations. They just partnered up with a larger company for better leverage. And they are run by a retired SGM. The Military will always give preference to one of its own. Sooooo, I think with all those chips this should work. I think that this might take a few months . . . . but it would be hard to believe that something good won't happen.

Bill,
    My FNM is a pig but . . . I have the belief that if I hold it long enough... sometime this year it will come out of conservertership and the stock should double pretty fast. Well.... that is what my Crystal Ball is saying. The only question is when will that happen.

My purchase of OCNF is really a long and so I have no worries about that. Their company looks exceptionally strong and I would say that the stock is seriously undervalued. So anything under 2.00 is a steal . . . . if you are planning on going long.

I hope everyone is gong to have a good day of hunting.

Guru

Guru
    05-29-2009, 10:05 AM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Magician View Post
    Good Morning Everyone,

I have been out of the loop for a couple of days. Meetings and travel and have been keeping and eye on the market with my Blackberry. All I have noticed is that the market is still Bi Polar. It makes no sense to me at all.

I see SIRI has finally been pushed down to .30 but with the BK of GM and general slow down of the auto market, I just don't see what SIRI's play will be. About a year ago they pushed for a one time join up fee for SIRI users . . . instead of the yearly fee. I don't think that helped them much either. I just don't see what can make SIRI rebound anytime in the short term.

After looking more heavily at BCLE I think this is a very good gamble. They are a green company and with the current administration that can only be good. They are a disabled veterans company which means they get preferred status on any contract negotiations. They just partnered up with a larger company for better leverage. And they are run by a retired SGM. The Military will always give preference to one of its own. Sooooo, I think with all those chips this should work. I think that this might take a few months . . . . but it would be hard to believe that something good won't happen.

Bill,
    My FNM is a pig but . . . I have the belief that if I hold it long enough... sometime this year it will come out of conservertership and the stock should double pretty fast. Well.... that is what my Crystal Ball is saying. The only question is when will that happen.

My purchase of OCNF is really a long and so I have no worries about that. Their company looks exceptionally strong and I would say that the stock is seriously undervalued. So anything under 2.00 is a steal . . . . if you are planning on going long.

I hope everyone is gong to have a good day of hunting.
    FNM long is a great bet....the government owns it...Bumbo isn't going to let it go. You are thinking in the right direction. It is definitely a long. I don't think that you can get hurt by it, especially with the housing market picking up (according to the report yesterday). Smart Man!

BCLE is a mid to long winner!

TTYL, I have to go to work!

Bill

Guru
    05-29-2009, 10:09 AM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    It is just a matter of time......You are in on the ground floor... Patience and then big money!

Page 4 of 6 ... 23456